AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Chuunibyou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Chuunibyou - Spoilers & Speculation (anime only) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116019)

Kairin 2012-11-04 15:44

Chuunibyou - Spoilers & Speculation (anime only)

The purpose of this thread is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation of the Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! anime series, but be warned since it may contain unmarked spoilers. Having a central location may help focus the discussion instead of spreading speculation over the various episode discussion threads.

Acceptable post topics
  • Personal theories, speculation, guesses and such. No spoiler tags required.
  • Posting magazine previews (such as from Animage). Spoiler tags required.
  • Any form of spoiler from the Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! light novels. Clearly marked Spoiler tags required.

Spoiler Policy
  • Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ultimatemegax 2012-11-04 15:52

Episode 6-8 titles:
Spoiler:

RRW 2012-11-04 16:14

so Episode 6 will focus Shinka

then probably beach episode

after that love triangle

ultimatemegax 2012-11-04 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRW (Post 4425790)
after that love triangle

Doubtful. Ishihara said in last month's Megami Magazine:
Quote:

Of course, we never intended for the story to be muddled with love triangles or squares. We wanted to depict a more charming romantic story.

RRW 2012-11-04 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimatemegax (Post 4425799)

fair enought, the 8 one probably they try to escape form touka gain then

Arturia Polaris 2012-11-04 16:54

Moar Shinka is never bad.

Arty

winhlp32 2012-11-05 02:01

Episode 6 Preview:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

sky black swordman 2012-11-05 02:04

^ The next episode sounds interesting.
So he got a love letter ? And he said " Nibutani " , please dont tell me he thinks she send it to him ?

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-05 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimatemegax (Post 4425799)

Well it doesn't mean that there won't be a love triangle- just that the story wouldn't be dragged down by drama and whatnot of having one ;) :p

Mah~ you're probably right, but I just can't shake the gut feeling when I see Nibutani in the ED making that heart shape, that she might not be out of this just yet.

Ridwan 2012-11-05 02:51

I'd prefer they bring down the girl from Yuuta's past from the novel for the love triangle thing. Nibutani will be better as a female buddy/bro.

Hyper 2012-11-05 04:34

That's "Toushio" shot is certainly a self-parody of Rikka's similar scene in episode 5. :)

Shadow5YA 2012-11-05 04:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4426440)
Well it doesn't mean that there won't be a love triangle- just that the story wouldn't be dragged down by drama and whatnot of having one ;) :p

Mah~ you're probably right, but I just can't shake the gut feeling when I see Nibutani in the ED making that heart shape, that she might not be out of this just yet.

I think Shinka's character in the anime will revolve around Sanae more than Yuuta. Perhaps it's different in the novels, but in the anime, Shinka shot down Yuuta without a hint of kindness, tsundere-ness, or hesistation.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-05 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 4426556)
I think Shinka's character in the anime will revolve around Sanae more than Yuuta. Perhaps it's different in the novels, but in the anime, Shinka shot down Yuuta without a hint of kindness, tsundere-ness, or hesistation.

Of course, I don't expect her to have feelings for him at the moment.

There's a reason why people compare her to Ami... :)

ultimatemegax 2012-11-05 07:12

Episode 6's title: The Atonement of the...Innocent (The kanji give the meaning for Clown)
Previews:
Site:
A letter of love has finally reached Makoto Isshiki. No name is attached. When asking Yuuta about it, he has no idea who would send it. Isshiki is the kind of guy who loves girls a lot and he even organized & wrote down the class's cutie poll. Naturally he can't calm down after this huge life disturbance.
And then Isshiki makes a huge mistake. Will he be able to man up and take responsibility as another disturbance is added to his previous upheaval?

BS11:
A letter is delivered to Yuuta's comrade, Isshiki. Inside it is a note filled with love. In the chaos that follows, Isshiki loses his "Index of Revelations".

Witheirate 2012-11-05 07:25

Is it Nibutani x Ishiki flag or just a false alarm?

ultimatemegax 2012-11-05 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimatemegax (Post 4426627)
Episode 6's title: The Atonement of the...Innocent (The kanji give the meaning for Clown)
Previews:
Site:
A letter of love has finally reached Makoto Isshiki. No name is attached. When asking Yuuta about it, he has no idea who would send it. Isshiki is the kind of guy who loves girls a lot and he even organized & wrote down the class's cutie poll. Naturally he can't calm down after this huge life disturbance.
And then Isshiki makes a huge mistake. Another commotion is added to this disturbance. Will he be able to man up and take responsibility?

BS11:
A letter is delivered to Yuuta's comrade, Isshiki. Inside it is a note filled with love. In the chaos that follows, Isshiki loses his "Index of Revelations".

Fixing some earlier misinformation. The episode director/storyboarder for this episode is Kigami (under the Ichirou Miyoshi pen name) while the animation director is Chiyoko Ueno. Same staff as episode 2. This evens the main studio/Animation DO staff count at 3 episodes each for the first 6 episodes.

Jan-Poo 2012-11-05 10:24

Definitely false alarm. There's no way Isshiki received a love letter from Shinka.

Yet, I have no clue of what could be the true story behind it... a prank from Dekomori? But in that case she would have written Shinka's name...

It can't be Rikka of course, she has her eyes on Yuuta.
Kumin has a steady relationship with her pillow, so she's also out.

There's a possibility that the letter ended up to Isshiki by mistake, and that the intended receiver was actually Yuuta. That would make Rikka a viable "culprit", but would she really write a love letter at this point? I doubt that, and moreover you could tell it's her simply by reading the letter contents.

The remaining option is that the letter was written by a random girl of the school, but that would be a bit disappointing, I mean... who cares about Isshiki?

teja208 2012-11-05 13:39

The letter is likely intended for someone else that isn't Makoto and is definitely not from Shinka. Probabily from some randon girl.

rulfo 2012-11-06 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimatemegax (Post 4426759)
Fixing some earlier misinformation. The episode director/storyboarder for this episode is Kigami (under the Ichirou Miyoshi pen name) while the animation director is Chiyoko Ueno. Same staff as episode 2. This evens the main studio/Animation DO staff count at 3 episodes each for the first 6 episodes.

Oh no wonder that was weird. 2 episodes in a row for the same staff.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-11-06 08:40

Japanese synopsis for Episode 7 to 10 are out:

Spoiler: