AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam AGE - Spoilers & Speculation (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107810)

bio9205 2012-06-03 05:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 4190001)
Exactly what I was talking about. The AGE-2 Normal's shoulder binders can swivel front-to-back too. And looking at some past images of the HG, some of Ebikawa's personal pics of the model kit actually show the feature.

Woah, interesting! That's new. Never noticed that before. :heh:

aeriolewinters 2012-06-03 11:14

I'm throwing it as a guess: Flit's going to kill that last Phantom, going by the pattern.

Nvis 2012-06-03 19:28

Dark Hound's Hyper-DODS(?) Lance-rifle.

How does it work? Part of the tip can fall off? ( I see a slit on the model and in anime)

gordol 2012-06-03 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvis (Post 4191064)

How does it work? Part of the tip can fall off? ( I see a slit on the model and in anime)

It has beam vulcans on the sides and I think it can somehow collapse the tip of the lance to reveal the Hyper Dods rifle barrel.

LightningZERO 2012-06-03 21:01

No idea. Dark Hound didn't fire its rifle in its debut. Instead, it threw the lance at the enemy...

casval cehack 2012-06-04 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriolewinters (Post 4190380)
I'm throwing it as a guess: Flit's going to kill that last Phantom, going by the pattern.

If Godom is going to die by Flit hands, the Diva is enough for that.

Rising Dragon 2012-06-04 11:50

Perhaps, but we do know that Flit will surrender the Gundam AGE-1 to save Kio, so very likely if he kills Godom he'll use the AGE-1 to do so.

quagmire 2012-06-04 19:14

With little details known about the Age 4/Ultimate Gundam/whatever, think it is possible it incorporates some of the technology that was locked up in the Exa-DB which the Age System of course improves upon( this also assumes the Diva will obtain the Exa-DB, etc)?

Revolutionist 2012-06-05 00:32

I got a feeling Fram is going to kick Flit's ass and rape the AGE-1 with her Farsia. Her X-Rounder skills are probably through the roof, and Flit is old so he's going to suck anyway.

Rising Dragon 2012-06-05 01:06

Really? The same aged Flit who was able to jump out of a moving aircraft onto a moving tank from a pretty hefty height without any real issue--the same aged Flit who piloted the G-Cepter into battle to aid his grandson?

While it's possible that he'll lose to Fram, there's no way in hell that it's because he's suddenly lost his touch at fighting.

RX93-2 2012-06-05 02:54

How old is Fram anyway?

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-06-05 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4193248)
How old is Fram anyway?

It hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd say she's in her early 20s.

Rising Dragon 2012-06-05 03:05

Looks to be physically a teenager, but she's likely in the same age-halted situation as Zeheart, so she's likely older. We don't know her official age yet.

Dr. Casey 2012-06-05 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 4193142)
Really? The same aged Flit who was able to jump out of a moving aircraft onto a moving tank from a pretty hefty height without any real issue--the same aged Flit who piloted the G-Cepter into battle to aid his grandson?

While it's possible that he'll lose to Fram, there's no way in hell that it's because he's suddenly lost his touch at fighting.

I agree, and Flit isn't very old to begin with, it's not like he's 90 or something

Revolutionist 2012-06-05 11:34

You're forgetting he is SEVENTY years old. No matter how fit the old geezer is he can't keep up with a 20 year old. Pilots can be compared with elite athletes, and the difference between a 25 year old and a 35 year old of similar skill is quite large. Nobody can beat time, and even the greatest eventually become weak, it's the law of nature. That's unless you go into cold sleep, which flit clearly hasn't.

Dr. Casey 2012-06-05 11:43

He's closer to 60 (He's sixty-four; ignore the opening narration, it rounds the total amount of time that's passed since the story's beginning to 70 years for some weird reason), but yeah. Anyway, that might be true for most things that require athleticism, but I don't see any reason why Flit can't keep up when he's not using his own body but fighting inside a robot... I'm not even sure they're of similar skill levels to begin with. Flit's skill as a Gundam pilot is prodigious, I don't think there's anything to indicate that Fram is his equal in Gundam warfare.

Revolutionist 2012-06-05 11:50

If it is anything like irl, as long as he passes a physical he can still pilot. There are some generals that maintain their flight status, but performance wise advanced age will always have a negative effect.

Dr. Casey 2012-06-05 11:53

Even though that's the general trend Flit is such a supreme badass that it's hard to imagine him losing to Fram or anyone else, he's gonna smack that ho and send her back to the kitchen

Revolutionist 2012-06-05 18:06

He'll have flashbacks to Yurin, get raped by the flow bits and get captured by the hindu kid with the orange hair.

SonicSP 2012-06-06 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvis (Post 4191064)

I think its been called the DODS Lancer, but I'm not sure of the primary source that mentions this.