AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Past Aquarion Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Aquarion EVOL - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112495)

Pellissier 2012-05-27 01:41

Aquarion EVOL - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Aquarion EVOL, Episode 22.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Winged_Memories 2012-05-27 12:31

So...I guess everyone is speechless about episode 22?? LOL

Destined_Fate 2012-05-27 12:33

Subs aren't out yet so you're going to have to wait until Monday at least before this Topic lights up.

Key Board 2012-05-27 12:50

IIRC there's no episode this week because of a soccer game

mixordia 2012-05-27 12:54

本日は深夜2:55よりアクエリオンevol第22話「復活の翼​」放送です!ついに復活、、、!?その瞬 間をぜひご覧下さい!

Winged_Memories 2012-05-27 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixordia (Post 4178851)
本日は深夜2:55よりアクエリオンevol第22話「復活の翼​」放送です!ついに復活、、、!?その瞬 間をぜひご覧下さい!

WHAT!!!...Guess I need to get some sleep then!

mixordia 2012-05-27 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winged_Memories (Post 4178859)
WHAT!!!...Guess I need to get some sleep then!

at 2:55 in Japan, time zone, you know... actually just started.

Winged_Memories 2012-05-27 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixordia (Post 4178871)
at 2:55 in Japan, time zone, you know... actually just started.

Yeah I know but I'm debating whether to sleep or just wait till it comes out on Raw on the Japanese website I use lol. I'll prob just keep reading my manga then...too excited when it comes to Aquarion Evol :)

mixordia 2012-05-27 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winged_Memories (Post 4178884)
Yeah I know but I'm debating whether to sleep or just wait till it comes out on Raw on the Japanese website I use lol. I'll prob just keep reading my manga then...too excited when it comes to Aquarion Evol :)

I'll have to work tomorrow and I cannot wait for the raws and subs :(... this episode is great!!!!!

finalfury 2012-05-27 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixordia (Post 4178891)
I'll have to work tomorrow and I cannot wait for the raws and subs :(... this episode is great!!!!!

Is it really that awesome of an episode?

mixordia 2012-05-27 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by finalfury (Post 4178899)
Is it really that awesome of an episode?

For me, yes!! They played 15Nike sai. I love this song so much.

Spoiler for Episode:

finalfury 2012-05-27 13:33

Song is win thanks.
Spoiler for episode:

Zuul 2012-05-27 13:40

Spoiler for episode 22:

finalfury 2012-05-27 13:41

Spoiler for Zessica:

ZetaAEUG 2012-05-27 13:43

- Amata and Kagura fistfighting for the majority of the episode, while shrade, cayenne and brown girl fight the cherubim

- Legendary Aquarion unearthed, it's revealed that mykage is the one who split 'amata' into amata and kagura

- Generally a stalemate between amata and kagura until shrade's disease debilitates him and he's switched for yunoha

- Cherubim gets the legendary aquarion, mykage opens a warpgate or whatever. Kagura gets Mikono and leaves with her in his mech.

- Shrade, Amata and Zessica gattai and defeat cherubim with crucifixion slash, at end of ep spada splits because shrade is close to death/dead

- Izumo hinting that he's not going to let kagura and mykage have their way anymore, seems to want mikono and legendary aquarion as well.

- Vega seems to be having natural disasters now that the legendary aquarion is stolen, planet seems to be dying like altair.

One annoying thing about this ep is how mikono managed to do absolutely nothing. She literally just watched as amata and kagura fought one another, she didn't resist when kagura held her and abducted her, nothing at all. Which is strange because she got in the line of gunfire when kagura was about to bite it the last time amata and kagura fought. One would think if she didn't want to get kidnapped she'd bite or resist physically in some way. edit: this also annoys me because mikono will not be forced to choose one or another in the end, she can do her connection magic in the end and have both amata and kagura, or that's how I think things will go.

Also annoying is how fudo zen once again stands at the sidelines watching events unfold, just watching the aquarion and mikono get stolen while his counterpart mykage is actively doing things to further his goals. You think after journeying to get the aquarion he'd be a little more proactive about protecting it.

Preview basically showed nothing new. With shrade all but confirmed dead we now know that there's going to be another funeral for cayenne's vision to happen.

Zuul 2012-05-27 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG (Post 4178923)

One annoying thing about this ep is how mikono managed to do absolutely nothing. She literally just watched as amata and kagura fought one another, she didn't resist when kagura held her and abducted her, nothing at all. Which is strange because she got in the line of gunfire when kagura was about to bite it the last time amata and kagura fought. One would think if she didn't want to get kidnapped she'd bite or resist physically in some way. edit: this also annoys me because mikono will not be forced to choose one or another in the end, she can do her connection magic in the end and have both amata and kagura, or that's how I think things will go.

As A Mikono supporter it grated on my nerves a lot. She looked like a prize not a real person this episode.
Maybe she could have ay least do what she did for Kagura in episode 15, just this time with Amata instead. Nothing too epic but at least something... anything.

Quote:

Also annoying is how fudo zen once again stands at the sidelines watching events unfold, just watching the aquarion and mikono get stolen while his counterpart mykage is actively doing things to further his goals. You think after journeying to get the aquarion he'd be a little more proactive about protecting it.
Fudou is Mikono and Mykage is Zessica.:eyespin:

The passive one is going to sit on his/her ass and win regardless.:p

finalfury 2012-05-27 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuul (Post 4178915)
Spoiler for episode 22:

Spoiler for Episode 22:

mixordia 2012-05-27 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG (Post 4178923)

One annoying thing about this ep is how mikono managed to do absolutely nothing. She literally just watched as amata and kagura fought one another, she didn't resist when kagura held her and abducted her, nothing at all. One would think if she didn't want to get kidnapped she'd bite or resist physically in some way.

Preview basically showed nothing.

I disagree, again, why everyone hates Mikono? LOL :uhoh: I don't see anything wrong in her actions, it's absolutely normal... she has no powers or military training what she could do?

She was thrown back and forth before falling into the arms of Kagura, in her place I've ever had collapsed... without time to think of resisting.

Zuul 2012-05-27 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by finalfury (Post 4178938)
Spoiler for Episode 22:

I was writting that the marriage in mourning clothes came true. Kagura takes Mikono away which leads to Vega destruction. Not that Vega deserves to survive more than Altea...
Quote:

Originally Posted by mixordia (Post 4178941)
I disagree, again, why everyone hates Mikono? LOL :uhoh: I don't see anything wrong in her actions, it's absolutely normal... she has no powers or military training what she could do?

She was thrown back and forth before falling into the arms of Kagura, in her place I've ever had collapsed... without time to think of resisting.

It's not about hating Mikono; it's about hating the authors that stick her in that passive damsel in distress prize role whose only purpose is to show how heroic the MC is. It does suck a lot and it's not respectful of her character. The one struggling with uselessness issue...

Maybe next episode will she be shown in a more active role. I hope...

mixordia 2012-05-27 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuul (Post 4178915)
Spoiler for episode 22:

Zessica always knew Amata never loved her, didn't see anything wrong with him to apologize, it was honest of her, finally Zessica seemed to understand and comply.