AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anime Debuting in April (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=7023)

SidSavage 2004-02-09 13:17

Anime Debuting in April

I found this list on http://animenation.net/news/. The stuff in red I added.

Aishiteruze Baby
Jagainu-kun
Legendz: Yomigaeru Ryuuou Densetsu (Legendz: Tale of the Dragon Kings).
Maho Shoujo Tai Iris, written by Zeiram creator Keita Amemiya and produced by Studio 4°C.
Pugyuru
Panda-Z
MONSTER, based on the manga by Naoki Urawawa, creator of Yawara and Master Keaton
Shinkon Gattai Godannar 2nd series
Kono Miniku mo Utsukushii Sekai (This Ugly and Beautiful World), produced by Gainax
Boukyaku no Senritsu (Melody of Oblivion), produced by Gainax
Midori no Hibi
Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verite, the second Hanaukyo Maid Tai TV series
Keroro Gunso
Ragnarok Online, a 39 episode TV series produced by Gonzo Studios
Bakuretsu Tenshi (Explosion Angels :eyebrow: ) produced by Gonzo Studios
Samurai 7, produced by Gonzo Studios
Soreike! Zukkoke Sanningumi
Kyou Kara Ma Ou
Sensei no Ojikan
Initial D Fourth Stage
Kenran Butou Matsuri The Mars Daybreak, a sci-fi series from Studio Bones. (New Website)
Madlax, the latest anime series from Bee Train and director Kouichi Mashita, the team responsible for Avenger, .hack//SIGN, and Noir. (New Website)
Samurai Champloo , Licensed by Geneon, will now debut on May 19th.
Girls Bravo
Tetsujin 29 Go (Gigantor)
Galaxy Angel 4th series
Tenjou Tenge, Licensed by Geneon

I posted this list to see what upcoming series is of interest to anyone? For me I'm interested in seeing Samurai Champloo, Galaxy Angel, MADLAX, Bakuretsu Tenshi, the two Gainax series, and the second season of Godanner. I'd also like to know more about some of these other series such as Girls Bravo, Maho Shoujo Tai Iris, and such.

If there are any other series coming out in April that is not on the list then feel free to mention it.

suguru 2004-02-09 13:25

I'm looking forward the most to Konomini, more Galaxy Angel (although the third season isn't all fansubbed yet), and Midori no Hibi. Midori no Hibi in particular I really want to see since I've been following the manga and I'm curious what the anime series will be like--I think it has the potential to be really good.

lavalyn 2004-02-09 13:27

And watch as the masses prepare to super-speed-everything-is-a-speedbump-fansub Midori no Hibi. This is as closely watched as Kiminozu was.

I'm putting odds on 9 groups in 7 productions.

TangentZ 2004-02-09 13:37

Whoa! Initial-D 4th Stage? Is it short (like 3rd Stage) or a regular TV series (say 13 episodes)?

It's probably like 2nd Stage. I don't think they have enough material to make a full 26-ep season. :eyebrow:

naantje 2004-02-09 13:55

really hoping someone will pick up samurai champloo eventho its licensed

/hides

Griffith 2004-02-09 14:36

I'm looking forward to Monster, as I hear the manga is pretty good. Bakuretsu Tenshi interests me as well, seeing as how I enjoyed everything Gonzo has done that I've watched. I wouldn't mind seeing Samurai Champloo either..

Lord Raiden 2004-02-09 14:36

Wow, that's a lot of spring series. I'm impressed. I sure hope a lot of these are quality series, because the winter season has been mostly disappointing. Many started out good or decent, then fell flat on their face. :(

chronos 2004-02-09 15:23

Midori no Hibi should be good I like the Manga same with Aishiteruze Baby.
I heard Tenjou Tenge was Suposed to come out this spring But I havent heard much on it.

OFFSPRiNGCo16 2004-02-09 15:42

I sure hope Tenjou Tenge comes out in the spring. That would rock so damn much. But anyhow, it looks like the spring will be filled with a nice amount of anime for us. :p We can only hope that they come out good. :)

Kensuke 2004-02-09 15:42

Yeah, after disappointing winter season (only MariMite is interesting), spring season looks definetely promising.
KonoMini, MADLAX and Hanaukyo Maid Tai La Verite are series that I have been waiting for, and many others looks interesting.

Gunslinger Girl will end soon, but after checking that webpage about Bakuretsu Tenshi, it looks like we have a new girls-and-guns series. :D

ElvenPath 2004-02-09 15:43

This is more of a General Anime topic.

chronos 2004-02-09 16:17

These are some of the other titles I've heard About
Mukoh Hadan 2005
Teizokurei Daydream Vulgar Ghost Daydream 2004-Winter
Azusa Helps! 2004-Summer
Front Innocent 2004-Spring
Fuujin Monogatari ~ Windy Tale 2004-Spring
Heaven Above Heaven Below 2004-Spring
Hi no Tori Bird of Fire 2004-Spring
Madam Witch Girl 2004-Spring
Massugu ni Ikou 2 Let's Go Straight 2 2004-Spring
Mystic Housoubu Mystic Broadcast Club 2004-Spring
Petit Cossette 2004-Spring
Raimuiro Senkitan Jun 2004-Spring
Samurai 7 2004-Spring
Samurai Champloo 2004-Spring
Spirit 2004-Spring
Stratos 4 X 2004-Spring
Tenjou Tenge 2004-Spring
Wind ~a breath of heart~ 2004-Spring
Windy tale ~Fuujin Monogatari~ 2004-Spring

Kamui4356 2004-02-09 17:59

Two gainax series? I had only heard about Konomini. Boukyaku no Senritsu is a plesent surprise. Initial D 4th stage is the one I'm most looking forward to. Initial D is my 3rd favorite anime series, so more is always welcome. Many of the others seem interesting, so I'll have to check them out when they're released.

xris 2004-02-09 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sway
This is more of a General Anime topic.

My thoughts exactly. Moving thread.

Once these series become fansubs, then they can be discussed in the Fansub forum, which is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs.

Kurara 2004-02-09 18:20

Wow.. A lot of series!! *_* A lot of it looks very interesting. ^^ I'm looking forward to it.

GarBhaD 2004-02-09 18:25

I think that most of this animes were in January's issue of Newtype.
IIRC Boukyaku no Senritsu (Melody of Oblivion) was animated by J.C. Staff.
In the Midori no Hibi homepage, you can read "Studio Pierrot", so I guess that's the studio in charge :)

jennwenn 2004-02-09 19:19

I'll say it right away: Your life is not complete until you have seen Midori no Hibi!!!!!

Its like the mangaka was randomly brainstorming and stumbled upon the freakiest relationship ever. Its just so wrong on so many hilarious levels hehehe. *wicked laugh* Can't wait!

I'm also excitied about:
Monster
Sgt. Frog
Hi no Tori (Pheonix) TV
series - the manga is amazing. Tezuka is god!
Yugo
Petit Cosette - great, dark style.
Eyeshield 21 - is it a movie coming out sometime?
Samurai Champloo

SidSavage 2004-02-09 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris
My thoughts exactly. Moving thread.

Once these series become fansubs, then they can be discussed in the Fansub forum, which is for discussing anime series currently available as fansubs.

Sorry about that. Thanx for the sticky though.

NoSanninWa: n/p. I intend to be referencing it often and don't want trouble finding it.

Lord Raiden 2004-02-10 23:03

hehe. Good call NoSanninWa!! :)

MrMonkey 2004-02-11 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennwenn
I'll say it right away: Your life is not complete until you have seen Midori no Hibi!!!!!

Its like the mangaka was randomly brainstorming and stumbled upon the freakiest relationship ever. Its just so wrong on so many hilarious levels hehehe. *wicked laugh* Can't wait!

This person speaks the truth!!