AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Winter 2011: Your Expectations and Anticipated Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=98430)

Marina 2010-10-21 03:23

Winter 2011: Your Expectations and Anticipated Series

Update from The Cart Driver:

Another version from nelson☆彡. I'm not familiar with this particular provider, so apologies if any of the info. is off:

If you do notice any errors, please contact the individual makers as specified at the bottom of their charts.

MeoTwister5 2010-10-21 04:19

Will Watch:

1. Kimi no Todoke - Because dammit I loved the show and the manga.

2. Fractale - I've read only one chapter of the manga and it looks like it's going to be great. Also despite some negative comments, I actually like A-1 and Ordet's work on the animation.

3. Wandering Son - Same writer as Aoi Hana. Good enough for me.

OceanBlue 2010-10-21 04:26

We're around 4 episodes into autumn. Oh well.

I'm going to try:
Fractale, Gosick, Wandering Son, Merry Dream Eater, Is This a Zombie?, Dragon Crisis, Infinite Stratos, Haiyoru!, and Rio -Rainbow Gate!-.

But really, all I'm looking forward to is Gosick. A gothic-style mystery series from BONES is something to look forward to.
Of course, Kara no Kyoukai! Mirai Nikki should be good too.

Kakkou 2010-10-21 04:50

Not much for now, but Gosick is the one I'm most looking forward to. Overall it looks like:
- Gosick (absolutely yes, plus BONES means it'll be great =D)
- Hourou Musuko (premise sounds really intriguing and I hear it takes the subject seriously so this is my second most anticipated)
- Fractale (Yamakan may be a drama queen and the current anime designs look sub-par to the original art, but it's worth a shot)
-Ininite Zero (looks nice, that's it.)

Possiblity: Nayrlko, because the Flash ona got some laughs out of me.

OVA wise Rakkyo epilogue and .hack//Quantum are the main ones, while the new Princess Resurrection and Mirai Nikki interest me a little. May try Supernatural.

Yuno 2010-10-21 05:02

Gosick definitely appeals to me as I absolutely love mysteries. So I am looking forward to that. Fractale jumps out at me as well. As for the ova's, I spy Kara no Kyoukai so that is definitely on my watch list.

MisaoFan 2010-10-21 05:54

I want to watch IS, Dragon Crisis and Kore wa Zombie desu ka?.

konart 2010-10-21 06:32

Beelzebub
Fractal maybe.

Arbitres 2010-10-21 07:00

For the hell of it, I'm going to see what .Hack//Quantum has to offer.

I've been a huge fan of .Hack franchise for quite awhile now, just keeping my fingers cross everything will be decent atleast.

Merry Dream Eater seems interesting. I'll have to give that a try if the reviews is okay.

tsunade666 2010-10-21 07:03

beel
IS
dragon crisis
is this zombie?
remember my craft
mitsudomoe 2
dream eater
wondering son
fractle
go sick

DragoZERO 2010-10-21 07:46

Looks like there are plenty of interesting series this winter. I am looking most forward to Kimi no Todoke 2nd Season though. The first season was amazing, it always put a smile on my face.

As for the others, I will look into Fractale, Gosick, Wandering Son, Is This a Zombie?, Dragon Crisis, Infinite Stratos, Hiayori, and Rio. Of which I will watch, well, we'll have to wait and see. And Future Diary (aka Mirai Nikki) should be awesome.

Marcus H. 2010-10-21 08:15

So far, interested in Gosick and Kimi ni Todoke Season 2.
Urgh, I still have to watch Season 1 of the latter, though.

aeriolewinters 2010-10-21 08:22

Gosick is going in my likes department... But seriously, that main character looks like Shinku and Suigintou's kitbash...

Chimuts 2010-10-21 08:34

Gosick looks good, since I like mystery. Beelzebub and Kimi ni Todoke 2 are also on the list...

Kafriel 2010-10-21 08:43

Winter menu already? Oh my, that was fast^^ Not as promising as the previous seasons, but oh well...
1) Wolverine. I pray they'll skip the god damn CG in THIS one.
2) Beelzebub. Been waiting for this :)
3) Cardfight!! Vanguard. Should make a nice present to my cousin...
4) Merry dream eater. Randomness in all its glory, makes me wonder but is probably just fleeting curiosity.
5) Rio -Rainbow Gate- . Won't be watching this, but how do you make an anime about ANIME!?

Might add Gosick if I got enough free time for an extra mystery, will be watching the Mirai Nikki OVA and Supernatural, the latter with caution.

MisaoFan 2010-10-21 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marina (Post 3308308)
Update from The Cart Driver:

Merry international translation is Merry Nightmare (the french translation title of Yumekui Merry).

Bern-san 2010-10-21 13:39

Starry☆Sky might be cancelled.
According to the japanese editor Enterbrain, Inc. and the editor of Comic B's Log magazine, in their webpages say that the publication of the manga and the future adaption of the anime of Starry☆Sky might be cancelled because Kazuaki, the one making the character design has plagiarised some photos with copyright of the manga Kaiyorihito Kaiyorishiki.

Kazuaki has written a letter of apology and has closed his web (here)while Enterbrain, Inc explained the reasons of the stop of the production (here)

Some of the plagiarised images:

it is really a shame...

Will defintely watch Kimi ni Todoke^^

Kotohono 2010-10-21 14:04

Plan To Watch:
IS: Infinite Stratos
.hack//quantam

Will give a chance:
Dragon Crisis
Merry Dream Eater
GoSick
Wandering Son
Fractale

Maybe:
Rio -Rainbow Gate-
Nayrlko

FireChick 2010-10-21 14:18

The only shows there I want to watch are (maybe) Fractale and definitely Wandering Son.

Daniel E. 2010-10-21 14:20

I'll watch the second season of Kimi ni Todoke for sure. :D :D :D

Might also try Gosick for the heck of it.

Kagayaki 2010-10-21 14:23

As far as I'm concerned, cosmic horror references + moe is an unbeatable combination, so I'll probably be watching Nyarlko regardless of whether or not it's actually any good :heh:

Other than that, Zombie, Fractale, and GoSick look the most interesting based on my 3-second skim of the chart.