AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mayo Chiki! [Light Novel] (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=106448)

cyberdemon 2011-08-22 16:37

Mayo Chiki! [Light Novel]

Quote:

The story revolves around the life of a 17 year old young man named Subaru Konoe, who is the butler of one of his classmates, Kanade Suzutsuki. The story has a dramatic turn when a boy named Kinjiro Sakamachi discovers Subaru's well-protected secret : that "he" is actually a girl.
found i really loved the anime currently showing and want to hear more about the light novel.

Athena 2011-08-26 11:03

The novels?
I wonder if the 'Nya' chapter will be animated.

cyberdemon 2011-08-26 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 (Post 3743344)
The novels?
I wonder if the 'Nya' chapter will be animated.

do tell i'd like to hear about that chapter

Chaos2Frozen 2011-08-26 17:32

There's a new girl on the cover of volume 6 that isn't in OP/ED, I'm guessing that's when the anime ends.... We've just completed vol 4 with this week's episode so I guess... 2 episodes each for the remaining volumes?

For the record, I didn't read the novel yet, but for a simple story like this- with just a bit of background and pictures would pretty much tell you alot of what you need to know :heh:

Athena 2011-09-03 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 3743606)
do tell i'd like to hear about that chapter

Spoiler for Volume not to be animated yet:

cyberdemon 2011-09-15 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 (Post 3753635)
Spoiler for Volume not to be animated yet:

seems your wish was granted

Anyone know the current state of Jirou and Subaru's relationship is in the light novel as of the lastest volume?

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-16 09:03

@KiRa08o2

Need to check with you, but it looks like the Anime is going for an original ending right? Because I'm almost certain the last third of episode 11 didn't happen in Vol 5- Instead the cliffhanger for that has to do with Suzutsuki's 'secret'.

surerman 2011-09-17 14:40

I just read the manga now,....and feel sick to the main Chicken-kun character
Can't stand his gynophobia?, fine! then why don't say so to your bully little sister? so she'll stop?
Don't want to be involved in this secret whole thing?, then why keep silent? and let them drag him, everywhere those girls please?
He's a wuss

He's chicken alright, and I'd be glad if I can eat this Chicken-kun:mad:
(yeah! I eat human too, not too often, just if no food around:p).

He has good heart,strong body,and all, but it's didn't make him good enough to be called 'Man'. Chicken is a title that suit him very very well

thumb up for the author that can create such horrible main male character that didn't make people give a sympathy for his wuss-iness even if he beaten up very badly

and thumb down for this Chicken - kun bastard that give shame to all 'Man'.
Just cut your dick off and wear girl clothes already..or die (which I prefer)

--------

about the president...Yu-bitch-zuka (Subaru's Master)

she's sure a dark Lady, if Devil God see her in real world, I'm 500% Sure, shell be dragged to hell to become demoness. Like to torture people, sadistic, and take pleasure over other people misery.
Quite a quality Black Blood she has there...hehehehehehehe:D *preparing the sacrifices ritual*

blitz1/2 2011-09-17 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by surerman (Post 3770248)
I just read the manga now,....and feel sick to the main Chicken-kun character
Can't stand his gynophobia?, fine! then why don't say so to your bully little sister? so she'll stop?
Don't want to be involved in this secret whole thing?, then why keep silent? and let them drag him, everywhere those girls please?
He's a wuss

He's chicken alright, and I'd be glad if I can eat this Chicken-kun:mad:
(yeah! I eat human too, not too often, just if no food around:p).

He has good heart,strong body,and all, but it's didn't make him good enough to be called 'Man'. Chicken is a title that suit him very very well

thumb up for the author that can create such horrible main male character that didn't make people give a sympathy for his wuss-iness even if he beaten up very badly

and thumb down for this Chicken - kun bastard that give shame to all 'Man'.
Just cut your dick off and wear girl clothes already..or die (which I prefer)

--------

about the president...Yu-bitch-zuka (Subaru's Master)

she's sure a dark Lady, if Devil God see her in real world, I'm 500% Sure, shell be dragged to hell to become demoness. Like to torture people, sadistic, and take pleasure over other people misery.
Quite a quality Black Blood she has there...hehehehehehehe:D *preparing the sacrifices ritual*

Oh come on! We can't blame Jirou for everything here, he may have "chicken" as part of his name, but unlike the title, he also takes the blame/trouble that Kanade and the others tossed to him, and even prevents Usami from jumping off a building (anime decided to cut this out) just for protecting his friends, notably Konoe.

blitz1/2 2011-09-18 08:59

i have to say that Kureha is not that annoying in the manga, compared to the anime.

Athena 2011-09-18 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3768719)
@KiRa08o2

Need to check with you, but it looks like the Anime is going for an original ending right? Because I'm almost certain the last third of episode 11 didn't happen in Vol 5- Instead the cliffhanger for that has to do with Suzutsuki's 'secret'.

I haven't watched ep. 11, but I know that the last line Suzutsuki said in chapter 1, volume 5, was

Spoiler for V5C1:

After that, it was the 'Happy birthday, my sister' chapter.

blitz1/2 2011-09-24 14:50

Usami fans are going to be VERY happy with vol 9. Although, each girl is already suffering (especially Konoe).

cyberdemon 2011-09-24 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3778695)
Usami fans are going to be VERY happy with vol 9. Although, each girl is already suffering (especially Konoe).

why? what happened?

blitz1/2 2011-09-24 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyberdemon (Post 3778842)
why? what happened?

Let's just say that Usami is getting very aggressive for her pursuit for Jirou.

Spoiler for end of v9:

Tenchi Ryu 2011-09-24 20:50

Can someone tell me if Nakuru started to develop anything for Jirou?

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-24 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3778854)

Spoiler for end of v9:

Ooooohhh, that would be very interesting if it's true... Unfortunately I only have the Chinese translation up to vol 8... I guess not every series have the Index treatment :heh:

surerman 2011-09-24 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3778996)
Ooooohhh, that would be very interesting if it's true... Unfortunately I only have the Chinese translation up to vol 8... I guess not every series have the Index treatment :heh:

CHINESE to ENGLISH, or JAPANESE to CHINESE?:confused:, I didn't detect you as one of the Mongoloid race from Bamboo and Panda Bear Land (Chinese), so it's amazing if you can translate those more-complicated-than-Japanese-symbol language with your linguistic skill.:)

Join some Translator group then:D

Chaos2Frozen 2011-09-24 22:33

Japanese to Chinese I'm afraid :heh: And my language skills are sub-par at best :heh:

...Also I'm hailed from the lands of Durians and Orangutans (Chinese) :p

cyberdemon 2011-09-24 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitz1/2 (Post 3778854)

Spoiler for end of v9:

Spoiler for end of vol 9:

Tenchi Ryu 2011-09-24 23:32

Spoiler for Response to Cyberdemon: