AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Learn how to post (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19574)

OutPhase 2004-08-27 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantidor
I love it, of course, but I cant get this out of my head... you all may hate me after this...

Spoiler:

Why, those would be egg stains left over when we egged the trolls, my good sir.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
I liked the snide remarks the narrator made throughout the entire thing. ^^;

I thought they were hilarious.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I watched it about 6 or 7 times.

aahhsin 2004-08-27 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantidor
I love it, of course, but I cant get this out of my head... you all may hate me after this...
Spoiler:

How in God's name did you notice that? I think you have issues, and pretty severe ones... Heck even after you pointed it out it took me awhile to look for it.

Mantidor, I suggest you start looking at Yuri, (Is that what lesbian sex is?) It's the same thing as Yaoi, but there's not as much mess around.

My theory is, if you watch less mess, you won't notice as much mess in things you see.

Thany 2004-08-27 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by aahhsin
How in God's name did you notice that? I think you have issues, and pretty severe ones... Heck even after you pointed it out it took me awhile to look for it.

Mantidor, I suggest you start looking at Yuri, (Is that what lesbian sex is?) It's the same thing as Yaoi, but there's not as much mess around.

My theory is, if you watch less mess, you won't notice as much mess in things you see.

Actually I noticed it too, does that mean I'm also corrupted? :uhoh:

Shay 2004-08-27 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thany
Actually I noticed it too, does that mean I'm also corrupted? :uhoh:

No It just means aahhsin needs to clean his own screen.

Too many stains of his own to notice. :heh:

gravitation 2004-08-27 23:23

Awwww that was classic!:D

This part kind of scard me though:

*shudders*
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
Too many stains of his own to notice.

XD...
Quote:

;____;
How dare you try and convert Mantidor!
*phwack*

aahhsin 2004-08-28 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravitation
*phwack*

I don't like that sound you just made. It sounds really strange.... it's not a slap because that'll be *smack!

You're a sick pervert.

boneyjellyfish 2004-08-28 01:00

Yes, mantidor definitely sounds like he needs more Yuri!
http://www.cultoffeh.com/fehfiles/Bo...yfish/yuri.jpg

/MOVE reference

gravitation 2004-08-28 09:58

Quote:

I don't like that sound you just made. It sounds really strange.... it's not a slap because that'll be *smack!

You're a sick pervert.

Me?
Never! :heh:

¬________¬ *damn they're on to me*

AG3 2004-08-28 14:36

Whoops, it looks like too many people enjoyed the flash :) . Flash movie has gone bye-bye. Guess I'll have to dig it up from my IE cache if I want to see it again.

*Edit*
Oh dear, it's not there... Will I never see little Billy again? :sad:

OutPhase 2004-08-28 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by AG3
Whoops, it looks like too many people enjoyed the flash :) . Flash movie has gone bye-bye.

No.... no...... NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did it have to go so soon? I thought it would be around forever. Parting is such sweet sorrow. It's not far! Now the newbs will never learn how to post!

VERY NO!

Quote:

Oh dear, it's not there... Will I never see little Billy again? :sad:

No we won't. He's in that flashimation computer up in the sky along with the Hairball on my Fork one from 512 Productions.

Rest in piece, you grand flash movie. We'll always miss you.

AG3 2004-08-28 22:47

Looks like it's back again. Though it took me three tries with the "random mirror" button to actually get the flash. Wheeee :)

OutPhase 2004-08-28 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by AG3
Looks like it's back again. Though it took me three tries with the "random mirror" button to actually get the flash. Wheeee :)

Yay! Little Billy is saved thanks to some very kind people who bothered to pick up the mirrors. Those people rock! Boo yeah!

Now it's time to find out which is the mirror for me! :rushes off:

Superchop 2004-08-29 09:13

It "might" of not gone bye-bye but i get a forbidden error when i click the link :'(

Looks like i'll never know how to post :sad:

Palani 2004-09-05 11:33

OMG That Was Funny, And this is a mirror

http://users.adelphia.net/~kamel/Posting.html

Superchop 2004-09-05 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palani
OMG That Was Funny, And this is a mirror

http://users.adelphia.net/~kamel/Posting.html

My days of not knowing how to post are long gone ^_^ now i can post and hopefully all the people laughing at me will stop laughing at me :D

junko 2004-09-05 19:57

Damn. I wish I had seen this when I first came here. *sniff* I feel such an affinity to little Billy.

NoSanninWa 2004-09-06 02:18

Unfortunately that movie cannot save everyone. In the Naruto Forum someone posted Poper Posting!

Even if we make the viewing of this movie mandatory and everyone watches it - and loves it - there still will be people who can't follow that advice.

(Y'know the one peice of advice NOT in that movie is please try to spell you topic title correctly or people will snigger every time they read something like "Poper Posting" :snigger: )

Shay 2004-09-06 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Unfortunately that movie cannot save everyone. In the Naruto Forum someone posted Poper Posting!

Even if we make the viewing of this movie mandatory and everyone watches it - and loves it - there still will be people who can't follow that advice.

(Y'know the one peice of advice NOT in that movie is please try to spell you topic title correctly or people will snigger every time they read something like "Poper Posting" :snigger: )

Omg! What a dumb ass.
He broke almost every rule In the flash. :heh:
But why O why did It have to be a Naruto fan to make this mistake? Havent we got a bad enough reputation as It Is? Geez!

OutPhase 2004-09-06 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
Omg! What a dumb ass.
He broke almost every rule In the flash. :heh:
But why O why did It have to be a Naruto fan to make this mistake? Havent we got a bad enough reputation as It Is? Geez!

No we haven't obviously. The Naruto fanboys shall doom the earth and everyone living on it. Did you here that, you fanboys? DOOM!

We must do something before they do anything really stupid like sayiing that whoever says Naruto is average is evil, or make a thread about it slipping in quality and breaking out in a flame war between two people which one of them being the thread starter, or become even whinier if it's one day late, or perhaps posting spam about a Smurf changing color when it's choking! :Whoops! Too late for all of that. :heh::

mantidor 2004-09-06 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa

:heh: it cracks me up every time I read the thread's title. Poor guy, he was playing nice and it backfired, people just watch things but hardly read them, its a shame, really.

Shay I think you deserve worst :heh: j/k but seriously Naruto fans are getting to new levels of narutardism (LOL a new word) every day it passes, soon youll be the most hated people in the comunity :uhoh: sorry to say that, but stereotypes hit hard, even in a forum like this.

oh did you notice that there are stains present even in those screens NSW posted? creepy indeed :hmm: