AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Nanoha/Vivid Franchise (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=48605)

Skyfall 2007-06-03 09:23

Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for StrikerS, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Chaos2Frozen 2007-06-03 09:25

That was fast :heh:

Okay, in the spirit of entertainment, what shall we bet on this time :D I've suggested something, but it needs some fine tuning :heh:

Darco_emp 2007-06-03 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 975931)
That was fast :heh:

Okay, in the spirit of entertainment, what shall we bet on this time :D I've suggested something, but it needs some fine tuning :heh:

Well you know what I will vote for if its along those lines.... :heh:

An Hero in Disguise 2007-06-03 09:39

Most probably - Ep.10 is a bit fillerish with the heroes relaxing etc. Near the end something happens and we have a cliffhanger.

Less probably - unexpected things happen earlier, like Lutecia interacting with Erio/Caro.

Chaos2Frozen 2007-06-03 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise (Post 975951)
Most probably - Ep.10 is a bit fillerish with the heroes relaxing etc. Near the end something happens and we have a cliffhanger.

Less probably - unexpected things happen earlier, like Lutecia interacting with Erio/Caro.

That much is a given, but what exactly do they have in mind? :heh:

(I'll come back 5 hours later... have fun... :))

Darco_emp 2007-06-03 09:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise (Post 975951)

Since there are 4chan goers says that something major is going to happen in ep 10. I'm hoping this indeed will be the case.

and if this does occur then depends on how they are pacing the Ep, they could get the "holiday" part covered in the first half and have the rookies taking on an mid boss kinda enermy and ends with Aces go Bai.... I mean Limiter release....

Nemesis 2007-06-03 09:49

Limiter release now would be way to early.

Klashikari 2007-06-03 09:52

seriously, i think the opposite : i would like the release of the limiters quickly, so the Aces won't be seen as insanely strong compared to the rookies, and thus, lessening the gap and the impression of weakness.
if they keep the limiters for the last episodes, it will probably used as a ugly deus ex machina, just like how l'arc-en-ciel was in A's...

Darco_emp 2007-06-03 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adr 00 (Post 975963)
Limiter release now would be way to early.

Personlly I don't belive its too early since we are about it hit the half way mark with 3 more eps. If they bring the mid boss out be it a gaint Drone or Lutecia and Zest, if its the latter the rookies at their current power levels should not be able to deal with. If the enermy plays dirty and attacks the rookies while the Aces in engaging the enermy then I should think we got a good chance at seeing a limiter release or two here...

at least this is what I'm hoping for anyways.

krisslanza 2007-06-03 09:57

I'd think before the Strikers-to-be even got closed to the insanely uber power the Aces have, they'd need quite a few limiter releases ya know.
But it would be nice to see what Erio, Caro, and Subaru's devices would do at level 2...

Nemesis 2007-06-03 09:59

hmm you are quite right on the deus ex machina part.last season final boss sucked.

Hey lets start guessing what their devices can do in their 2nd stage.

krisslanza 2007-06-03 10:04

Wait how is the L'arc-en-ciel a deus ex machina? <_<

raidou 2007-06-03 10:06

what do you think the boss order would be?
Lutecia/Zest -->Dr.Orange-->Client/the organisation Lutecia working for...?

Considering this season is supposedly more about the new cast (Strikers) , aces' limiter release might come earlier than most thought.

The rookies level 3 device release for the final boss maybe :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisslanza (Post 975989)
Wait how is the L'arc-en-ciel a deus ex machina? <_<

maybe because it basically did the clean up on berserk Yns in A's?

Deathkillz 2007-06-03 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidou (Post 975991)

Considering this season is supposedly more about the new cast (Strikers) , aces' limiter release might come earlier than most thought.

*shiver* not more power ups O_o i would really hate to think of something like our newbies going SS mode just for the final boss...sounds all too cliched to me :rolleyes:

and its more like ~

Lutecia/Zest -->Dr.Orange-->mind controlling puppet master ;)

Nemesis 2007-06-03 10:11

i'll rather the aces act like a squad and uses both stragedy and power to defeat foes.

Darco_emp 2007-06-03 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidou (Post 975991)

That is my guess for the boss order too.

But given the unimpressiveness of the rookies currently, my guess is that the Aces are going to steal most of the leetness and screen time from the rookies, like that of GSD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adr 00 (Post 976000)
i'll rather the aces act like a squad and uses both stragedy and power to defeat foes.

I'm sure that if the enermy is too powerful then the Aces will opt for more strategy in combat. However I currently do not see any thing that can not be solved with a big hammer

krisslanza 2007-06-03 10:15

Well the Aces ARE pretty 1337z0r and all... >>;

And the L'arc-en-ciel is supposed to be some super futuristic ubar weapon and all...

raidou 2007-06-03 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 975997)
*shiver* not more power ups O_o i would really hate to think of something like our newbies going SS mode just for the final boss...sounds all too cliched to me :rolleyes:

and its more like ~

No need to be a power up for em and goes SS mode...I was tying to say something more like teamwork from em without the aces help on final part, not necessarily becoming as strong as the aces.Gahh my bad english sorry..

Mind controlling puppet :confused: what? :heh:

Deathkillz 2007-06-03 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by raidou (Post 976012)
No need to be a power up for em and goes SS mode...I was tying to say something more like teamwork from em without the aces help on final part, not necessarily becoming as strong as the aces.Gahh my bad english sorry..

Mind controlling puppet :confused: what? :heh:

ahh right ~ teamwork > haxx mode anyday for me :3 (well it cant be helped with nanoha and CO but they would have their hands full at that time i guess ;))

and yea...puppet master...or mastermind behind all things to put it into another term :3

An Hero in Disguise 2007-06-03 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 975997)

and its more like ~

Mind control ... kinda the only way to provide decent opposition to the Aces?

And newbs going anywhere higher than AA even at the very end will disappoint me a lot. B->A now and A->AA at the end is the most I could accept. For the final boss I wouldn't like to see some overpowered being too. Either someone with brains or actually mind control (wait, that'd be brains too :heh:).

For mind control final: 1 or 2 Aces go(es) evil and the remaining one(s) with maybe some help deal(s) with the problem while newbs are going after the puppeteer fighting some less powerful enemies on their way.