AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shana (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 24 [END] Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=64311)

Pellissier 2008-03-27 08:29

Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 24 [END] Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Shakugan no Shana II, Episode 24 [END].

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Kristen 2008-03-27 08:36

Ah, yay! It's here!

My predictions are that Shana will die in a noble way, like slicing off the head of Bel Peol while being stabbed or something, Yuji will recover the Reiju Maigo and kill Hecate, and Margery will kill both the Silver and Metamorphoses. Then Yuji will confess his love to Yoshida Kazumi, and we all have a happy end!

:p

Basically, I'm expecting some sort of resolution in this episode. I don't know what it is going to be, but I don't think they're going to try for a 3rd season.

DX HBK 2008-03-27 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrissieXD (Post 1489588)
Ah, yay! It's here!

My predictions are that Shana will die in a noble way, like slicing off the head of Bel Peol while being stabbed or something, Yuji will recover the Reiju Maigo and kill Hecate, and Margery will kill both the Silver and Metamorphoses. Then Yuji will confess his love to Yoshida Kazumi, and we all have a happy end!

:p

Basically, I'm expecting some sort of resolution in this episode. I don't know what it is going to be, but I don't think they're going to try for a 3rd season.

Then who the heck gets to kill Dantalion and Fecor?

The ending is probably going to be more like the ending done for Halo 2.

Deathscyther 2008-03-27 09:26

If they're going to end it, we'll probably get a confession. The chance of someone dying would be very high then as well. This could turn out to be one of the best episodes of the season or as complete junk. I'm hoping for the first one of course.

And while some part of me says that it's better to end the series here, another part says that there will be a season 3. They can't destroy the whole balle masque in one episode and I can't see the series ending without the balle masque being destroyed or something like that.

Dragon-Emperor 2008-03-27 10:40

Imo no one will die, but a confession will come RIGHT at the end where something will go horrible wrong/unexpected - and then the credits will start and it will zoom in on everyones shocked face - and then we will wait 6 months or more to see what's going to happen!

Sure the season will end, but there is WAY too much going on to 'end' the entire series. We'll see in a few hours.

DeotoxSlayer 2008-03-27 12:58

Ther's no wayJ .C staff gonna end the story here, there too much of the actuall story left uncovered, and J.C isn't stupid enough to make an anime only series ending, for SnS, especially since SnS is probably the biggest money maker J.C has.

I'm expecting a huge fight, and something else, but ifthat something doesn't happen then i'm expecting another Shana confession which is unheard by Yuji again, then in Episode 1 of season 3 we'll find out Yuji didn't hear it.

CapoExecutor 2008-03-27 13:15

J.C. Staff has still yet to make an OVA as well as additional Shana-tan specials.

Arnaiyus 2008-03-27 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DX HBK (Post 1489639)
The ending is probably going to be more like the ending done for Halo 2.

I lol'ed at that. I personally think that a confession will occur, but what remains a big mystery for me is what they intend to do with Kazumi...the way she looked at the hougu in the preview was different than the thousand times she did in the previous episodes and left me wondering if we'll see Pheles again. It won't be long now!

karinvampire 2008-03-27 13:34

what times does it air?

DeotoxSlayer 2008-03-27 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by karinvampire (Post 1490103)
what times does it air?

I think the better question is why you voted 9/10 even though you haven't seen the episode...

Arnaiyus 2008-03-27 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by karinvampire (Post 1490103)
what times does it air?

"Soon". Notice how I tied Blizzard to this joke lol

karinvampire 2008-03-27 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer (Post 1490118)
I think the better question is why you voted 9/10 even though you haven't seen the episode...

because i'm never dissponited with the episodes so I have no doubt that this will be good too.

Kinny Riddle 2008-03-27 14:25

Finally saw it.

Spoiler for Tagged just to be safe:

In a nutshell, a rushed ending. Though I'm not complaining about the Hecate bits, if it's development, even though it's all original, she's got the most interesting ones.

The whole series: Could certainly do better. JC Staff might as well concentrate on making a Shana movie or OVA series instead, seeing as how the movie was infinitely superior.

And now fans go back, and hope in a few years time that there'll be a season 3.

Crisano 2008-03-27 14:27

10. This episode deserves a 10.

Spoiler for Episode 24 thoughts:

ForgedGlory 2008-03-27 14:33

If Yoshida cried, then its automatically EPIC WIN! lol XP

D a m i e n 2008-03-27 14:46

Spoiler:

DX HBK 2008-03-27 14:48

Second time that the Balle Masque underestimated the unexpected factor named Sakai Yuji. But I guess the whole Konoe arc wasn't completely useless in the end. Second time that Hecate displays emotion.

Another year and a half before the third season emerges. Can't there be some anime original enemies in the third season because the Balle Masque is just FUCKIN' BORING! Balle Masque doing this... Balle Masque planning that...

Throw in some third party elements and make this Maelstrom of Warfare that is in Misaki City turn into a free-for-all where everyone can try killing each other 24/7! (fuel to rant now at zero).

goombas 2008-03-27 14:52

the first season was good and this season was full of random slice of life stuff. i wonder what awaits us next season, a harem atmosphere like ZnT 2nd Season? xDDDD

Triple_R 2008-03-27 15:01

Spoiler for Shana II Episode 24:

DeotoxSlayer 2008-03-27 15:03

Spoiler: