AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Horizon (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - S2 - Episode 07 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=114223)

Klashikari 2012-08-18 16:59

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - S2 - Episode 07 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Horizon S2, Episode 07.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

U<3Anime 2012-08-18 20:36

God damnit Nate, why do you have to be so FRIGGIN CUTE!?

Can't stop replaying that scene. HNNNGGGGG

akern1984 2012-08-19 00:20

Goodmorning everybody, quick question, Am i right thet the guy at the end of the episode is from Oda isnt't he Shibata Katsuie.

Cosmic Eagle 2012-08-19 02:19

I love how stunned the English were when Walter actually posted something....

Even if it didn't amount to much :heh:

No. That's not Shibata Katsuie. Katsuie looks like a devil...

Well....this ep is quite wordy....Basically Masazumi was calling Elizabeth's bluff.... England being unable to afford war with Musashi due to the Armada Battle, and then offering to shore up England's defences for the battle. Is it?

articuzwolf 2012-08-19 04:03

somewhere around Masazumi asked for DSA

and Elizabeth directly rejected it by saying they will bring DSA to Wesphala instead

and I just lost it from there @_@

Chaos2Frozen 2012-08-19 04:05

Nate fans would absolutely crazy over her deredere mode :eyespin: Kimi is just up'd her awesomeness in that scene :heh: She really does like to bully Nate huh :heh: ?

sento 2012-08-19 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by akern1984 (Post 4311404)
Goodmorning everybody, quick question, Am i right thet the guy at the end of the episode is from Oda isnt't he Shibata Katsuie.

Spoiler:

MisaoFan 2012-08-19 07:29

Spoiler for Episode 7:

Chaos2Frozen 2012-08-19 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4311857)
Spoiler for Episode 7:

Erm, I think you've misunderstood like...almost everything :twitch:

Kunagisa 2012-08-19 15:05

http://i.imgur.com/iRIRgm.jpg = http://i.imgur.com/V9r9bm.jpg
↑wwww

• The Aoi siblings being max troll level as usual.
  • Pretty dresses (they're definitely different style base on their background).
  • This is not Doraemon!!! This is Horaemon!!! (+1 internet point for getting this Masazumi-level joke)
  • Everyone's favorite talk, talk, talk time!
  • WELCOME TO YUKARIN KINGDOM (Boin boin~~~)
  • Hush guys, this is serious discussion ;) (my sides @ Margot/Walter/Grace's lines)
  • Yukarin confirmed Turn A Gundam.
  • Yukarin confirmed Turn A Gundam.
  • Most importantly ... Maeda Toshiie IS HERE!!!!! And voiced by Toyonaga Toshiyuki (Mikado in DRRR, Flit in AGE)!!!! Though it's definitely not your first time seeing this guy. Sunrise continues to hire awesome people for awesome roles!!
  • Spoiler for history spoilers:

Dislike:
  • One of the pretty badass line from the scene got one-half of it axed, and the other half was further split into two parts. The line's something like, "Human, the kin of [my kind] of the low blood. Where do you think you are? Who do you think I am? How dare you speak your mind as we are equals. This is the land of the fairies, the England of spirits and souls. I'm the Queen of Fairies that has [absolute] jurisdiction above all here." I mean the line's still hereee, but could've been cooler I guess.

Silvance 2012-08-19 19:30

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Cosmic Eagle 2012-08-19 20:49

Speaking about Toori's cross dressing....

It's one of his standard wear, alongside being butt naked and his normal clothes

Marcus H. 2012-08-19 21:14

So many queens running loose, and listening to Queen's Killer Queen makes me think that this song fits someone in Horizon in this season.

Spoiler for lyrics:

I think the song fits Elizabeth the best tho. Especially the "dynamite with a laser beam" part.

Ray 2012-08-21 16:20

Man, I love Masazumi's "discussions" (for the lack of a better word); the episodes that they're apart of tend to be my favourite ones. Her knowledge of all the countries' (well, maybe not all of them) political situations is very impressive.

And gawd, Neito was 'HNNNG' adorable in this episode with all dat blushing.

Meeeeeeeeeh. I was hoping Futayo would show up a in a dress.. Sure, I'd probably die of blood loss, but 'ey, it'd be worth it. Ah well. Maybe next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvance (Post 4312605)
Oh, Toori! What a fabulous way to troll the men by dressing up like that. The animation really showed how soul-crushing that was for them. haha.

He's a genius, I say! A very weird one, but a genius nevertheless; those soldiers must feel very demoralized after seeing him.. in that. :heh:

Quote:

The second half was just as good. It also makes me think how serious Innocentius was about the alliance.
Yeah, that caught me by surprise.. I wouldn't have thought that he of all people would've wanted to ally himself with Musashi.

Mura 2012-08-21 17:22

Masazumi definitely doesn't get intimidated by powerful leaders, thats for sure. I could listen to her talk all day everyday. Though that could be due to her seiyuu(who I love).:heh:

NoemiChan 2012-08-21 18:06

Damn... I thought we'll have a Ninja x Samurai battle.... Did Tenzo got carried away to not evade an attack or just the "kagebushin"surprised him.... The Samurai guy is so cool!!!!!

j0x 2012-08-21 21:24

that Walter Raleigh has some cool powers... and the politics talk is a good review of Musashi's intention to obtain all the Armament of Deadly Sins for the purpose of reclaiming Horizon's emotions as well as making musashi a free country as well as stopping the Apocalypse... and looks like Queen Elizabeth is about to accept the agreement offer... and dang that is one Hot Queen Elizabeth

NoemiChan 2012-08-21 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by j0x (Post 4315117)
... and dang that is one Hot Queen Elizabeth

when she entered the court I thought... "woah... Gundam Girl?!!!:heh:

j0x 2012-08-21 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4315121)
when she entered the court I thought... "woah... Gundam Girl?!!!:heh:

hehe ye and i want Queen Elizabeth to do Omni-Slash with those six swords like this

Nvis 2012-08-21 21:55

Super Hot Elizabeth. Smart, Beautiful, POWERFUL!

That body, voice, and those high heels. :bow: