AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Amagami SS (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (Sae After 2) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110853)

monir 2012-03-08 01:05

Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll (Sae After 2)

Welcome to the discussion thread for Amagami SS+ Plus, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Sumeragi 2012-03-08 05:59

I am prepared for more of the Narrator's sexy voice!

Miraluka 2012-03-08 13:28

Spoiler for spoiler:

Kyuu 2012-03-08 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4043344)
Spoiler for spoiler:

Wait. How loud was Sae? :heh::eyespin:

Freeter 2012-03-08 21:14

Aww hell yeah, Junichi tapped that hard :cool: Now that's the kind of ending the other girls should have had.

Haruka's first ep is titled "Sexy"? Looks like they really are saving the best for last :naughty:

Shinji103 2012-03-08 22:06

IT'S A GUNDA-

Oh wait, no. Sorry.

*ahem*

Well, this arc, I must say, ended up, well, ending the closest to my ideal romance ending of all the arcs yet. (well, obviously Tsukasa's ending int he original series would be included in this too) Nice, happy get-together with a time-skip to several years later where the two have a nice, happy family.

Yeah, I'm such a sucker for romance. :heh:

And after ten weeks of waiting (well, we still have a week to go 'til the episode actually airs....), we're finally

back

to

Haruka!
:love:

Considering the couple in question, I fully expect this to be filled with the ba-couple moments and lovey-dovey sequences. And the preview shows this very well could be what we get. :D

ars89 2012-03-08 23:02

Nice end to Sae's arc. Haruka next!

Midonin 2012-03-09 00:24

Pick and choose, pick and choose...

Do I use this post to focus on pregnant Sae, thereby revealing a side of me (too late), make a joke about how little Sae sounds like the Professor and wonder where Nano is, or descend into a thread solely to comment on the narrator and/or Inago Mask again, and in some way draw a comparison to OOO and the longevity of toku franchises (Is there a Let's Go Inago Mask?) in the process, given that it fits the criteria of being a Rider and involves Joji Nakata?

Apparently, all three.

FlareKnight 2012-03-09 01:57

I still curse that damn narrator. Would probably like Sae's arc a whole lot more if that guy just shut himself up.

I'm glad the whole thing wasn't just about Junichi feeling inferior. Was really worried that he'd just spend the days until the festival alone in his room with Sae movies playing....

It all ended nicely, that's for sure. Nice moment for them backstage and the timeskip to them as a family. I swear that kid takes after Miya, which pretty much confirms my belief that her and Sae are a better couple :heh:. On that note was fun to have Sae getting a counter attack on Miya for this one.

And finally the time has come. A long awaited return for Haruka! Considering she was my favorite from the first season this has been a long wait.

Kyuu 2012-03-09 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlareKnight (Post 4044092)
I still curse that damn narrator. Would probably like Sae's arc a whole lot more if that guy just shut himself up.

If I have a narrator following me around -- it'd tell him to STFU! :heh::eyespin::D

Anyways. This is an interesting converse to the situation with Ai, where he was the one busy. Now, it's a flip-side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeter (Post 4043757)
Aww hell yeah, Junichi tapped that hard :cool: Now that's the kind of ending the other girls should have had.

Well. We all know Haruka's gotten to that point as well. Now... how did that narrator handle all those the times of... y'know...

Lexxus 2012-03-09 06:22

Wow. Didn't expect a time skip. But anyway, it's time for senpai's route :D

MrTerrorist 2012-03-09 09:48

Spoiler for ep10:

sky black swordman 2012-03-09 20:40

Here something interesting in the preview for episode 11 someone places someone's hand on someone's stomach is someone sick or is someone pregnant Haruka maybe? :heh:

Well I think Sae story turned out great from me it gets a 10.

NoemiChan 2012-03-09 21:05

Its really refreshing seeing couples getting married and having children... Sae's child is a clone of her... so nice...

Hmmm... Most of the heroines child are females... and clones.. hehehe

Love you Sae Chan!!!

Sumeragi 2012-03-09 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuu (Post 4044165)
Well. We all know Haruka's gotten to that point as well. Now... how did that narrator handle all those the times of... y'know...

*Shakes her head*

Men and their wild imaginations.

Somnus 2012-03-09 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4045362)
*Shakes her head*

Men and their wild imaginations.

I assume your comment is based on the Haruka part of that quote (based on some of your previous posts on the subject).

In that case, I don't get what a "wild" imagination has anything to do with it. This show is written so that things are pretty straightforward and presented in a way that should be accepted at face value. It's a more logical conclusion that a man and a woman in a hotel room with the girl in a bath towel, is more likely than not going to end with a happy ending.

On topic though, I decided to wait the two weeks so I could watch the Sae arc in one sitting. I'm glad I did too, as it definitely wasn't my cup of tea and wouldn't have bothered with the second ep if I was watching it weekly. It's amazing how much the girl affects Junichi's development, as he was irritatingly hard to watch this arc. You love the guy in one arc, and despise him in the other. That being said, Umehara is pretty damn constant all around!

Oh well, we FINALLY get to what I've been waiting for. These next two eps should be a treasure.

I should also add that as much as I disliked the arc, I NEVER dislike a timeskip ending scene with the MC and his family. So thumbs up for that.

Sumeragi 2012-03-09 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somnus (Post 4045469)
I assume your comment is based on the Haruka part of that quote (based on some of your previous posts on the subject).

Eh, more like I was thinking of the "as well" part (basically, all the tapping Sae talks). I did say Haruka was the second most likely to be doing some bed activities after Kaoru, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was actual sleeping.

Somnus 2012-03-09 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4045474)
Eh, more like I was thinking of the "as well" part (basically, all the tapping Sae talks). I did say Haruka was the second most likely to be doing some bed activities after Kaoru, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was actual sleeping.

Well then, I've made a bad assumption and I apologize.

Kyuu 2012-03-10 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4045474)

You pervert. I was pointing out - how - Haruka's first epilogue showed the two many years after marriage. :p:p:p:p:p:p If at THAT point... the IT didn't happen, then I'd be royally surprised. XD

Anyways, this Sae arc was handled very well. And I'd place it 2nd after Ai's arc; and Sae isn't even at the top of my list among the characters in this series.

grandchaosSR 2012-03-10 13:26

Haruka's arc is finally here!!! The writers better bring out their good stuff...

chaos_animagic 2012-03-10 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freeter (Post 4043757)

Haruka's first ep is titled "Sexy"? Looks like they really are saving the best for last :naughty:

Even tho never shown... but your comment made me imagine Junichi x Sae "doing it hard"... LOL

Also... ep 10's end pic.

http://s5.postimage.org/ljdyh8ec3/UT..._CCD2_E833.jpg

I am not sure, but I would like to believe that's Sae's daughter.

And you probably can tell who the other girls' mothers are... LOL

broken270 2012-03-10 18:33

I rate this the second best arc after Ai. I think this part portrays well the love shown between Sea and Jun'ichi. Sae was able to bring out from Jun'ichi his better characteristics, making the connection between the two that much sweeter. It was a nice contrast with the good points that Ai was able to get out of Jun'ichi.

That time skip at the end. My gosh, I am a sucker for those types of endings; it was just so cute. Their child is like a miniature version of Sae. Then again, Tsukasa's child is also a miniature version of her. There must be a connection somewhere. Speaking of Tsukasa, I love how Jun'ichi was able to feel her cold aura even though she is not the main girl in the spotlight. Tsukasa never ceases to amaze me.

Sumeragi 2012-03-10 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaos_animagic (Post 4046345)
Also... ep 10's end pic.

http://s5.postimage.org/ljdyh8ec3/UT..._CCD2_E833.jpg

I am not sure, but I would like to believe that's Sae's daughter.

And you probably can tell who the other girls' mothers are... LOL

You know, I had this strange dream after seeing that picture: Junichi having married the girls in different dimensions, and all the daughters somehow attending the same kindergarten.

Kyuu 2012-03-10 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4046611)
You know, I had this strange dream after seeing that picture: Junichi having married the girls in different dimensions, and all the daughters somehow attending the same kindergarten.

And that could risk the fabric of space-time! :twitch::uhoh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandchaosSR
Haruka's arc is finally here!!! The writers better bring out their good stuff...

If her parents turn out to be Yakuza or something high ranking, I will laugh my balls off and go OMFG! (He would have his work cut out for him).

NoemiChan 2012-03-10 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4046611)

Does anyone find it weird if all of Junichi's children are all girls and clones of their respective mothers...?:twitch:

But they're all cute though.:heh:

Sumeragi 2012-03-10 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyuu (Post 4046615)
And that could risk the fabric of space-time! :twitch::uhoh:

Just as planned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4046626)
Does anyone find it weird if all of Koichi's children are all girls and clones of their respective mothers...?:twitch:

To be brutal..... Junichi's genes are probably the recessive ones.

Master_Yoma 2012-03-10 22:18

This was the worst arc of them all

Kyuu 2012-03-10 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_Yoma (Post 4046817)
This was the worst arc of them all

I digress - pointing @ Rihoko's or Kaoru's. For either of these two cases, I cite Junichi's actions as... incorrect, where the end result was plot-forced.

Nochgo 2012-03-11 03:18

Ugh, I'm sooo jealous of Sae. She get to grope cat-Miya.

Dop 2012-03-11 12:38

Awww, that was a sweet ending.

Loved the bit when Junichi talked back to the narrator.

Anime-fan10 2012-03-11 14:03

Sae's storyline never really interested me, but I thought the ending to this arc was good; the fact that the writers showed Junichi and Sae w/ children at the end shows us their relationship, most likely, lasted. The only time they've done that is w/ Haruka's arc. I can't wait to see her arc next week. I'm sure the best has been saved for last :).

Sumeragi 2012-03-11 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anime-fan10 (Post 4047969)
The only time they've done that is w/ Haruka's arc.

You obviously missed the best ending: Mini Tsukasa.

Anime-fan10 2012-03-11 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4048014)

Ayastsuji's arc was pretty good, but it was my second favorite.

Sumeragi 2012-03-11 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anime-fan10 (Post 4048048)
Ayastsuji's arc was pretty good, but it was my second favorite.

Yes, but the point that Tsukasa's relationship lasting being showed still stands ;)

Anime-fan10 2012-03-11 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4048082)
Yes, but the point that Tsukasa's relationship lasting being showed still stands ;)

True, I had forgotten about that. Didn't they have a child that looked just like Junichi? Lol

NoemiChan 2012-03-12 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4048014)

Oh.... She cut her hair short... but her daughter is soooooooo.... cute;)

HayashiTakara 2012-03-12 12:34

So far this was the best ending out of the whole season, an actual epilogue. But from the preview it seems that Haruka's arc is going to blow all out of the water. Almost feel like all the other girls was just an after thought in comparison to Haruka.

Flower 2012-03-12 14:39

Well, well, well ... now THAT was a very satisfying ending! Prolly my fave so far. Only arc I felt was not up to snuff thus far was the Kaoru arc. All the other arcs were ok, with nice cameos of Tsukasa's trust in Junichi and Ai's being able to bring maturity out of Junichi. Rihoko had a conclusion to her "arc" through the two seasons at last.

I gave this ep a 8/10 vote. Well done. :)

Am curious with all the anticipation and build up how well the Haruka arc will be.... To be honest she did not make as big an impression on me in the first season as she did on others. Nothing "wrong" with her arc per se, just didn't overwhelm me all that much I guess.

Mazryonh 2012-03-16 02:55

The funniest thing to me about this episode is how Sae ends up having two children very quickly in succession. If you've heard anything about the population decline in Japan (or read the disheartening articles about how many Japanese are giving up on love and marriage in reality), you'll know it's obviously not the case for many people in real-life Japan. Ah, the days when love, marriage, and children went very much in hand with each other . . .

Sumeragi 2012-03-16 03:22

It depends. In Sae's case, she's a pretty timid girl who probably wouldn't be going out to work, and also has the rich family background, meaning she can afford to have children. This isn't how things are like for most couples.