AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=73741)

Midonin 2009-05-26 18:05

There's not much on it yet, but we've got an official site.

This'll technically be the first new show of the summer season, and it's one I've been looking forward to. Mostly because so little is known.

kenjiharima 2009-06-03 11:59

As long as the nipples and other things in the manga are there this will be a sure watch after Queens Blade. :p

Midonin 2009-06-03 12:13

Most people are usually concerned about how the characters will be and how the story/their favorite scenes will hold up...

kenjiharima 2009-06-03 12:39

Iam all for the ecchi and if it's manga accurate. Since this is anime they've probably add a thing or two which is not in the manga.

maximilianjenus 2009-06-03 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midonin (Post 2433060)
Most people are usually concerned about how the characters will be and how the story/their favorite scenes will hold up...

not in the queen's blade slot.

Midonin 2009-06-03 16:40

The only thing it has in common is the time slot. It's adapted from a completely different source, animated by a completely different staff and is by all means its own existence. If time slot was so important, I should be expecting Kanamemo to be like Natsu no Arashi!, since that handover will also be happening.

maximilianjenus 2009-06-04 10:28

I checked out the manga, they are giving the anime far more fanservice... the plot does not interesting at all, tho.

Midonin 2009-06-04 10:45

All we have to go on is a promo. Wait until the first episode, at least.

kenjiharima 2009-06-04 11:13

The plot is good, but the way the girls do they're thing is quite ecchi...too ecchi.

maximilianjenus 2009-06-05 11:03

the manga did not have those full nude henshin scenes.

Midonin 2009-06-06 14:48

Outside of the transformation sequences, I don't think there's going to be quite as much fanservice as some people in this thread think. Perhaps a little bit more, but not terribly much.

andyjay729 2009-06-07 22:22

Yeah, I kinda got the impression from the preview that Plug is a boke and the other one in the glasses is a tsukkomi, so there'll probably be that kinda relationship going on. (And possibly some yuri.) Certainly an "electricity" theme as well.

kenjiharima 2009-06-08 00:56

Steam censor this is fine with me, but mascot censor it HELL NO!

Midonin 2009-06-08 09:07

What I'm trying to say is - "It probably won't have as much fanservice overall as you're thinking it will".

maximilianjenus 2009-06-09 09:38

well, yeah, not as extreme as queen's blade, also, most likely even less than ikkitousen.

drobertbaker 2009-06-18 14:01

Just judging from the preview, that is about the MOST fan-service I've ever seen short of hardcore ero.

Midonin 2009-06-18 14:15

That's just a transformation sequence, and considering about five series I can name off the top of my head from the past few years, is it really that bad?

drobertbaker 2009-06-18 14:28

So go ahead and name them, and don't include Strike Witches because I know the show and it's not as extreme as this preview.

I'm not saying it's bad. I've got nothing against fan-service. But I saw nothing in the preview that inspired me to watch it. I won't watch a show just for fan-service.

Midonin 2009-06-18 14:45

That one wasn't even on my list in the first place. It stands on its own two wing-feet even without the camera angles.

I was thinking of series like the just-finished Queen's Blade, Kanokon, maybe Inukami, DearS and shows in their niche. This one, however, putting aside the skintight suits (you can find the same thing over in Sora Kake, too), from the information I've read and discerned from the first volume, is about bunny girls from a parallel world using electricity to give depressed people a new outlook on life. Electroshock therapy done in a cute way.

Which, now that I think about it, is probably the first time the premise has come up in this thread. Someone should've done that earlier, whether I or someone else am that someone.

drobertbaker 2009-06-18 15:41

Yeah, DearS was about the same (just from the preview again). Completely lame plot.
And also Getsumen To Heiki Miina. Did you ever see it? Little plot, but funny at least.

Those shows really had very little to recommend them but the fanservice. So I would expect the same from this one.