AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bleach 184 Episode Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=70265)

monir 2008-08-19 18:29

Bleach 184 Episode Discussion Thread

Hello, hullo! How has everyone coped with the lack of Bleach for one week? No one's cranky I hope? :heh: This week's episode title reads very promising. It isn't often an episode title mentions about the importance of having a balanced defense and offense. Usually an action packed episode features either of those aspect, but never the both. Well, the episode title is promising we shall have both in this one. Anyone's confused yet?

So, who is excited?.............. Come on... show some enthusiasm. :D

No, really... have fun!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

Cox 2008-08-19 21:08

WOOHOOO I cant wait. Hopefully the story can get some momentum. I would like a good ending to this plot so I can see my lover Aizen again.

aurionz 2008-08-19 22:32

i was excited how the anime connect the manga which involved Amagai . . .

Amagai not exist in manga , yet http://smileylover.com/wp-content/ga...ganarok/28.gif

Diabolix 2008-08-20 05:05

Lol i hope that the fillers will end soon. Naruto finally did >.>.

BleachOD 2008-08-20 11:19

Not bad...for a raw. I guess I can watch it after all. Ukitake was hot.

WONDERMIKE 2008-08-20 13:30

so Studio Pierrot discovered focusing on back/foreground this week :D

not bad at all, I wonder if Kira will manage to overcome Kifune, now that he has climbed up the ladder of evilness by discarding his glasses :D

Casshern 2008-08-20 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE (Post 1822279)
...now that he has climbed up the ladder of evilness by discarding his glasses :D

Scarry stuff...

Btw I think you mean Kifune :)

aurionz 2008-08-20 20:07

aaaaa cant waitttt

r0cawearz 2008-08-21 00:22

Lol, the scene with Kifune reminded me of Sephiroth. Flames, evil.

astrallionheart 2008-08-21 00:22

Lol this episode was the definition of filler...the chance to develop a complex character instead showed he was nothing more than a wild maniac. The Bount motivations were infinitely more complex and empathy-worthy.

Yoruichi 2008-08-21 00:28

I liked this episode. The animation was top notch, they did a really good job on the facial features this time round. Damn I didn't realize Kira had kick ass skills with kido either that surprised me. I always thought of him as a wimp, but he's turning out to be a pretty decent shinigami who deserves the vice captain position. I like how Ken chan is helping out Ichi and the gang by staying out of it, lucky for Ichigo lol. Also this episode we get to see a little more of the inner workings of SS, which is something I always look forward to watching. Guess that's it, oh and yet another Bleach movie due out Dec 13th I believe, I still have yet to see the latest one. Oh well Kira FTW!

FlareKnight 2008-08-21 00:51

Well was expecting something more with the Kifune background. Someone really should have pointed out his personality problem earlier. Stupid nonsense like "find what you lack on your own" allowed things to reach this point. Shocking that going around slashing through your comrades to get the enemy isn't approved of. So guy goes around seeking more and more power to get respect. Ok time to finish this up Kira. Not sure why the thing hasn't crashed into the ground since it should have increased its weight by a ridiculous amount.

Sadly Kira can't fight the argument against his position that well. Did get promoted to that point because he would be easy to control. But is a good guy with skills. Besides if he kept it together when there was no captain that shows he's good for the job.

Thewanderer 2008-08-21 01:10

Awesome episode. Though Kira's a wimp, he's more respectable than a "I kill everyone lol why do they hate me I wonder?" douchebag.

And it seems that I was right. *pats self on the back* Yeah, Kifune's Shikai has anti-gravity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoruichi (Post 1823572)
Damn I didn't realize Kira had kick ass skills with kido either that surprised me.

Maybe we're too used to seeing Renji's shitty kido skills:heh:

Mr. DJ 2008-08-21 01:35

this was a ok episode, though was it worth the budget using high grade animation through most of it?

Thewanderer 2008-08-21 02:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjTrizz (Post 1823683)
this was a ok episode, though was it worth the budget using high grade animation through most of it?

Why not? Nice fight in it(not as good as the Ikkaku vs Fraccion fight, but then again, what is?) and a decent flashback.

I just hope they saved enough for the next Amagai fight.

Keefa 2008-08-21 02:52

During the big fight of the episode, there plays the same song that was first played with the Bounto arc. The classical song. The start of the song keeps on reminding me of some other well-known classical piece but I can't remember which. Would anyone care to help me on this one?

Freya 2008-08-21 03:00

Rofl wow. Kifune sets himself so up for Kira to talk to him. Well at least we know why Wabisuke wasn't working. Not bad ep. 6/10?

aurionz 2008-08-21 04:17

damn , why Amagai join Ichigo ??

i was hoping Amagai go to help Kira and releases his Bankai :D :D

Hir0 2008-08-21 08:10

lol Why does Isshin keep a photo of Ryuuken in his shirt?

Mitsuomi1971 2008-08-21 08:56

Who knew Kifune would be nothing more than a "disgruntled employee" :heh: the type that brings a gun to work after they get fired...piece of crap...hopefully Kira can find his Bankai if not Amagai or Ichigo better save his ass