AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga Spoilers] If you could have any 2 jutsus... (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=39676)

Suna no tate 2006-12-02 15:40

[Manga Spoilers] If you could have any 2 jutsus...

Simple question. Lets say you were a sakura (or a male equivalent in every likeness) and you just got out of the academy. You know the basic skills. You can throw a shuriken, use the kawarimi, shadow illusions and the like. However, konoha (or whatever village) has a shortage of ninja to fight a war. There are no chuunin exams. All genin instead undergo 1 year of special training using special pills that allow them to work for an entire year straight with no sleep (effectively completing 3 years normal training). Some genin die, but enough make it out to where in war time, it is a reasonable cost. You see this training is designed to teach genin 2 jutsus and no more. Then they get sent out on seriously dangerous missions where death is often too quick and too painful. You have just 2 jutsus in complement with your basic genin skills. Which two jutsus would you pick? How would you use them in battle?

Limitations
1)No bloodlines because you're sakura (or a male equivalent. You're not really overly great at anything)
2) If the technique is not known by anyone presently alive (ie fourth hokage's techniques, 2nd hokage's genjutsu, etc) you can't use them.
3) You can't pick a class of skills (like sasori's puppet manipulation" or lee's brand taijutsu). You have to pick a specific skill with a name.
4)Any ninja anywhere is available to teach. You can be a member of any village or organization and can learn any two skills.
5)No summons. Summons don't respect you. Period.
6)The level of the skill will be genin/chuunin/jounin level. This is specifically to those who will have kisame train them and think they can pull of Hokage level water jutsu in a desert as a genin. I won't say much more, but this: let's be reasonable here...

I'm really just interested in the interesting technique pairings people will come up with to help your village/organization win the war!

I'd probably pick shikamaru's shadow bind as well as chidori. I'd use the illusions first and then have all of them do the shadow bind technique. When it connects, its chidori time! The combination is obviously awesome and would take a mere genin who may suck at everything to near jounin level! I see a lot of ambushes in my future!

Ryukage 2006-12-02 15:58

Hmm. I'd pick... the Fire technique. Dragon Flame jutsu? Sasuke used against Orochimaru in the Chuunin exams. And also on Naruto's chain on Kage Bunshins.

I'd also pick Rasengan in hope of one day combining the fire element with it =]

Luminion Lancer 2006-12-02 16:47

-Just Kage Bunshin would do for me. Oh the possibilities that you can do with that jutsu at your disposal :D. My life would be so much easier with that around. But If I had to pick a 2nd one I'd pick the Henge.

0TaKu0 2006-12-02 16:56

I would definitely pick Kage Bunshin, and Rasengan. I could just Imagine all the shit I could do with Kage Bunshin. The stuff I would get away with, the TIME I would save, the Information I could acquire the limit would be endless.

Like I would use Kage Bunshin’s to finish daily chores and stuff faster so I can have more time for my self. Use Kage Bunshin’s to acquire more skills like have one play the piano and have one play the electric guitar xD and I play the drums, and then make them go poof I’ll get all the information. Make my own rock band! LOL.

Use bunshin’s send one to school and send one to the library while I stay at home and play games all day long hahah xD then poof, what ever they learned comes back to me J. So much stuff you can do with Kage Bunshin’s its awesome :p.

Syaoran 2006-12-02 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 (Post 756758)
So much stuff you can do with Kage Bunshin’s its awesome :p.

Oh really ?
Kage Bunshin, henge some and do 'things' huh ?

Dragon Flame 2006-12-02 17:07

Technically thats masturbation, Syaoran. lol

Suna no tate 2006-12-02 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0TaKu0 (Post 756758)
I would definitely pick Kage Bunshin, and Rasengan. I could just Imagine all the shit I could do with Kage Bunshin. The stuff I would get away with, the TIME I would save, the Information I could acquire the limit would be endless.

Like I would use Kage Bunshin’s to finish daily chores and stuff faster so I can have more time for my self. Use Kage Bunshin’s to acquire more skills like have one play the piano and have one play the electric guitar xD and I play the drums, and then make them go poof I’ll get all the information. Make my own rock band! LOL.

Use bunshin’s send one to school and send one to the library while I stay at home and play games all day long hahah xD then poof, what ever they learned comes back to me J. So much stuff you can do with Kage Bunshin’s its awesome :p.

Wonderful! A rock band in war time! Some ninja you are. Cheering up the troops with ripping tunes are you?
(remember you're basically sakura. You don't have immense chakra reserves like naruto. Give me some interesting combinations!)

Rachy 2006-12-02 17:41

It's not like a bunch of gennins with 2 techniques would be good in a war anyway -.-. And the way you limited the technique's ish bad ^^.

I'll go with Chidori and Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu ^^. Sasuke uses them.

Suna no tate 2006-12-02 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss rave (Post 756796)
It's not like a bunch of gennins with 2 techniques would be good in a war anyway -.-. And the way you limited the technique's ish bad ^^.

I'll go with Chidori and Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu ^^. Sasuke uses them.

Well a few reasons should be obvious. Everyone would choose sharingan because its overpowered. Too many people would choose the teleportation. Summons don't need years to learn, so lets not waste space and effort. And while you may be really good at a skill, obvious limitations that only hokages might be able to override at still present.

I just want to know how you think an average person would make himself into a really good ninja if he only had this 1 year of special training to do it. What some of combination would people like to have for battle with so you don't immediately die in battle!?

(People who play halo know all about this. What weapons combo are you most comfortable with? and so on... you only get two, and you have to maximize both to your strenths. In halo I'm only great at medium to short range combat. I try to stick to shotguns and needlers. You'll never ever find me using a sniper because I can't hit a barnside with it)

0TaKu0 2006-12-02 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suna no tate (Post 756787)
Wonderful! A rock band in war time! Some ninja you are. Cheering up the troops with ripping tunes are you?
(remember you're basically sakura. You don't have immense chakra reserves like naruto. Give me some interesting combinations!)

HAHAHAHA, Sorry >_>; I neglected to look a the war part XD I was basing it on REAL LIFE, because I only read the limitations :X.

Ok let me re-answer then. Well in this case, considering times of war its really limited. Then again I guess it really depends on what kind of person you want to be, you want to go out there and own people with Rasengan and Chidori, or you want to be like Shikashika or Ino and use mind transfer to get information or trap people, delay or something like that.

So yea, I definitely see my self as some one who wants to get out there and kick butt. So I would pick. Rasengan with the hopes of some day adding Manipulation of w/e chakra type I may be. Also Shunshin no Jutsu, I like the idea of short burst's of speed along with a technique like Rasengan, and with Shunshin no Jutsu I can put it to so many other uses one example would be applying it to my Taijutsu etc... Also because its the closest thing to Hirashin (FAR from it) but closest thing.

kxnaruto 2006-12-02 19:00

The first technique is
Spoiler:

and the second is Rasengan. With Chidori you're limited to 3-4 times max but you can always rely on a good number of Rasengans which is important in a war. Ammo !

It is basically the same concept as the Kage Mane + Chidori but I think is more effective

Hunter 2006-12-02 19:29

When you say Sakura-like ninja, does that also mean low chakra capacity?
When you say Jounin level jutsu max, does that mean B-rank jutsu max?

Uchiha_Gaara 2006-12-02 19:29

kage bushin and henge

Suna no tate 2006-12-02 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter (Post 756872)
When you say Sakura-like ninja, does that also mean low chakra capacity?
When you say Jounin level jutsu max, does that mean B-rank jutsu max?

When i say sakura type ninja, I mean you don't really have anything special about you. You're an average genin physically like tenten, or ino, or shikamaru, or kabuto, and so on. Pick any of the humans at the chuunin exams. You don't have enough chakra to override KAGE BUNSHIN flaw. You don't have a super well trained body like Rock lee or sasuke. You're just average in every respect. Middle of the pack. How do you make yourself really good with just 2 jutsus?

By jounin level max, I mean that you can't override certain restrictions that kages can. For example we've seen the 2nd do water jutsu without water. Nobody else (except for ultra high level s rank water user kisame) can do that. So you can't do that. The most the best jounin could do is the kinda stuff zabuza was doing with water around. Thats really what I was saying. Any time of jutsu from a to s rank is fine, but you're not a kage. You won't be doing earth jutsu will fighting on a sea of water. Is that a little clearer?

I personally want to change my decision. The more I thought about it, the more I hate the shadow bind plus chidori. 1) its not original, and 2) it takes too much chakra. Besides, I don't' really need chidori to cut most people up and you need the sharingan to use it properly. Without the sharingan, chidori is really a useless move. And shadow bind takes too long to use effectively and tires you out. So why waste all that energy? I need to be able to take people out with quickness

Here is my new combination. I think I will go with chidori current. It has less chakra usage I think and still have some serious offensive usage. I will however learn to fight with a kodachi (a type of short sword) or maybe a long sword like sephiroth because I think those are cool too. Why a sword? Because people who use swords are always not easily forgotten. We're in this for glory too right?

So on one shoulder I will carry a sword and will have mastered chidori current. The second jutsu will be the jutsu used by that guy who gaara killed in the chuunin exam. He used a large umbrella and those super thick, long spikes. Thats my second jutsu. Except I will forgo the umbrella. Its kinda silly and its not really part of the jutsu (though it is cool looking). Instead I'll just keep the spikes in a bag over my other shoulder like how gaara carries a gourd. Lets say about a thousand spikes or something. Thats how many that guy at the chuunin exam had.

So here is the plan. its already a well known fact that electricity and magnetism are related. You can magnetize iron with a current and can manipulate magnetic fields with a current. Therefore you can move magnetized objects around. Its the same principle we use in junkyyards and teh giant electromagnets.

My aim is to similate what the first sand kazekage did with his magnetic sand except with iron spikes. The first sand kazekage...wow. He was something else.

In a fight, I use chidori current to magnetize the spikes. By controlling my current direction, I'd be able to completely manipulate the spikes, forming shields, using them offensively, sending them into the ground unseenand having them emerge from the ground, and so on. This is not unthinkable. Even without a current, that guy with the umbrella could manipulate the spikes somewhat. Then I engage you upclose in combat with my kodachi. I may not be very good, but combine that up close fighting with a sword with the flying manipulated spikes plus chidori current protecting me and hurting you and you have a hokage in making.

After the war, I'll take my place as kage and get all the hot ninja chicks.

Dragon Flame 2006-12-02 20:21

^^^ I think you need a girlfriend.. LOL

Hunter 2006-12-02 20:25

Ok then : Mega Multi-size no jutsu + Kage Mane.
1/Get Godzilla-size
2/Take control of anyone within my gigantic shadow
3/Fall on the ground
4/Repeat 3/ until opponent(s) became carpet-like

Suna no tate 2006-12-02 21:15

Actually thats kinda cool. Combine that with a shadow neck snap and you may actually have something there. lol

Sogoro 2006-12-02 23:56

Gokusamaiso so I could send an entire army underneath the ground...and Shinranshin no Jutsu to make my enemies fight amongst each other.

Demongod86 2006-12-03 00:33

Bunshin no Jutsu is the basic clone skill that you already come with. That said, I'd go for Shikamaru's shadow bind, and Kage Bunshin.

The plan is simple: stay hidden using regular bunshins to conserve chakra, and engage opponents in places with lots of shadow. Disable them using a shadow bind, and then use the kage bunshins to go for the kill on a defenseless victim. As I've said in another thread, ninjas use speed and stealth and evasion to stay alive. Remove those, and it's a very easy kill, but since shadow grip disables the caster as well, you need another way to actually make the kill, and so far, the only other way we've seen short of summoning is a kage bunshin, since unlike bunshins, those can actually do damage.

s-class uchiha 2006-12-03 01:48

You def. gotta pick Kage bunshin... so versatile (assuming you can henge somewhat since you graduated the academy), like the Shuriken kage bunshin Saru did :)

And then rasengan b/c its so freakin powerful!

But to be more creative ... the most powerful Genjutsu and Gates i could get under Suna no tate's rules :heh:

Gates can easilty handle at least a 30% Kisame and Genjustsu is a good WMD and 1 on 1 tactic. Besides who knows what kinda beastly justsus you could pull of doing genjutsu and gates combined ~ esp IF the gates can enhance your genjutsu ability.