AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Hiiro no Kakera (1st & 2nd seasons) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109051)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-12-16 15:21

Oh yeah, plenty of action this week! I got teary-eyed watching how everyone works together.

I had such great satisfaction seeing Ryou beating the crap out of Ashiya. Like Ryou, I despise guys like him who pull strings from the back for his own advantage.

Master_Yoma 2012-12-16 21:45

Well finely the guardians dosnt get the butts handed to them

DezoPenguin 2012-12-16 23:26

Awesome with the power-ups...about time the guardians started kicking butt instead of the reverse! A few answers gained about Zwei and the end...and Ryo boots around Ashiya some! I liked Tamaki's almost-negligent magic-nulling on the Magus. Although, now he's got the Onikirimaru. :twitch: And did anybody else see death flags going up for Vier the instant she said she would protect Aria with her life? :uhoh:

LKK 2012-12-17 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DezoPenguin (Post 4478283)
I liked Tamaki's almost-negligent magic-nulling on the Magus.

That was a truly great moment.

Quote:

And did anybody else see death flags going up for Vier the instant she said she would protect Aria with her life? :uhoh:
Most definitely. Although I'm not sure that the series will go that route completely. I hope that instead of a mortal wound, she'll just be severely wounded possibly triggering a power alliance between Aria and Tamaki to defeat the Onikirimaru.

It wasn't until Mahiro awakened that I understood why his opponent kept calling him "crow". I thought it odd the first time I heard it. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't pick up on the implications ahead of time.

DezoPenguin 2012-12-20 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKK (Post 4478744)
It wasn't until Mahiro awakened that I understood why his opponent kept calling him "crow". I thought it odd the first time I heard it. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't pick up on the implications ahead of time.

*nod* Apparently, each of the Guardians' powers descend from one of the kami who fought alongside the Tamayori princess the first time. So Mahiro is "crow" the same way that Ohmi is "snake."

MisaoFan 2012-12-23 11:49

Spoiler for Season 2 Episode 13 (End) + Review:

orion 2012-12-23 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by DezoPenguin (Post 4483240)
*nod* Apparently, each of the Guardians' powers descend from one of the kami who fought alongside the Tamayori princess the first time. So Mahiro is "crow" the same way that Ohmi is "snake."

Mahiro does sound crow like whenever he yells "Tamaki".

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-12-23 14:28

A satisfying ending. I love how the last few minutes show how everyone is doing. I also like that the guardians are now protecting Tamaki out of their own will rather than obligation.

Haha, btw, when Takuma asks Tamaki to state her wish, it took me 0.1 second to realize what her wish is. Her wish may sound cheesy, but it's the warm and fluffy kind of cheesy, so I will let that slide.

The one thing that I will miss most in this anime....is O-chan!

Sigh, now that HnK has ended along with other animes, I am going to have to wait for two weeks for new batch of animes to arrive. Oh well, at least I have Magi, Fairy Tail and Psycho-Pass to keep me company until then.

melina_putri 2012-12-23 14:34

They never show O-chan in his human form on the anime. :(

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-12-23 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by melina_putri (Post 4486968)
They never show O-chan in his human form in the anime. :(

You mean this?

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/374...1428252757.png

So cute:love: This onee-san wants to grope him!

Bern-san 2012-12-23 15:19

A good closure to an anime with many feelings to me, I'm surprised to see how satisfied I am with the second season and the whole series.

I wanted a kiss at the end! Still I really liked their relationship.

Oh, and a real shame about no human form O-chan:(

With this and Amnesia (trying not have many expectations just in case but Brains Base doing it and the PV have me optimistic) my faith towards otome adaptations has raised a little bit.

ookamigirl 2012-12-23 15:51

Looks like Drei used all of them to gain power for himself.
Lots of dialogue this time as well.
At least they explained a whole bunch of stuff.
The fights scenes were really nice to watch.
Tamaki resolved the Onikirimaru thing once and for all.
Now everyone can live their lives normally.
Nice final episode.

mistress_kisara 2012-12-23 17:48

I was satisfied with the ending, I wanted a kiss at the end too! This is better than first season! I hope there are more otome game adaptations! (Still wishing for a Clock Zero adaptation although highly unlikely :p)

Master_Yoma 2012-12-23 22:17

Well a very nice series and a nice fight at the end

7/10 It seem that this could of been a little longer and not enough Aira

Bern-san 2012-12-29 07:53

Hiiro no Kakera Taizen artbook to include "Totsugeki! Tonari no Ikemens" DVD short. It will offer a "documentary-style" look at the private lives of the five Guardians of the Tamayohime. source

Five Guardians? Then no Kutani Ryo?:(

PreSage 2012-12-31 16:12

So we actually have a decent ending for a reverse harem (i.e. an official canon pairing)...all righty, then I will finish watching this series. :D I hear there's another Otome game that continues on with the Tamayohime plotline. Wonder if we'll ever get that made into an anime, too.