AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Hiiro no Kakera (1st & 2nd seasons) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109051)

MisaoFan 2012-03-08 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by warita (Post 4042323)
I started watching the episode because of the youkai setting. Those who know me better would know, that I love youkais.

Well, what can I say. It smells of a reversed harem.... a small one anyways. And unfortunately, it makes use of the typical "girl cant take care of herself so she needs handsome dudes around her, who will do that for her".

Now, I under normal circumstances I would love to see a good reversed anime again, but not as cheesy and weak as this one.

I didnt even finish watching the episode, because the moment the small sempai introduced himself, I felt pretty turned off. That tsundere attitude and the "I am so cool despite being small" show off totally turned me off.

Too bad, it could have been an interesting title the next season.

Don't worry, there's also two other guys (and the third (a sweet guy with a high-pitched feminine voice despite being voiced by a male) in the next episode) in the show : the silent type guy who waste his time reading books and the calm glass-wearing guy. But for what I saw in episode 1, the tsundere guy is a secondary character but he'll unlikely to end up with the MC.

PreSage 2012-03-08 15:16

Spoiler for ep1:

MisaoFan 2012-03-17 04:21

Teletama will not air this one as planned, so it will be replaced by Fables of the Green Forest (a World Masterpiece Theater anime) instead.

monir 2012-04-02 21:18

First episode is now available. Thread is moved to the Current Series section.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA 2012-04-03 07:38

First episode is mediocre at best. Nothing interesting happening much. But I would say this-the heroine is really bland. She is lacking in personality. I hope this will change in the coming episodes.

SweetHoney 2012-04-03 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by PreSage (Post 4043439)
Spoiler for ep1:

Later on he mentioned they are called the 5 but they are actually only 4 ^^

I saw the PSP CG's awhile ago and fell in love with it. I especially love O-chan!

LKK 2012-04-03 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by PreSage (Post 4043439)
Spoiler for ep1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetHoney (Post 4089180)
Later on he mentioned they are called the 5 but they are actually only 4 ^^

The answer to Sage's question is in the ED.

Arya 2012-04-03 18:09

Undoubtedly a reverse harem. Clumsy girl, likely not really so much, and 4/5 handsome boys with strange habits tending her. Surely the tsundere sempai was something I would have done without (even if the worse hasn't showed yet :) ), but anyways, all in all I got more or less what I was expecting. Bland for now.
I was glad that they skipped all the unnecessary "slice of life" moments to introduce the main cast, but one (got it right?).
The heroine, I agree, is bland and not so cute, but she has potential.
I suppose this will have an episodic structure, won't it?

SweetHoney 2012-04-04 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKK (Post 4089302)

Mm yeah the boy running down the steps at school ^^

I really love O-chan <3

Spoiler for Question:

I might also pick up making avatars from this series <3 I really love the ending really nice <3 Plus the song is soothing ^^

PreSage 2012-04-04 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKK (Post 4089302)

Finally saw the ED. Ah, I was actually thinking about another character, which I thought was the fifth guardian. After looking at Wiki, he's actually a hidden sixth guardian in the game. I guess the anime decides not to include him - too bad.

SweetHoney 2012-04-05 06:52

Was a bit busy today but I have these O-chan <3

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...itsu/ochan.gif http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tsu/ochan2.gif http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tsu/ochan3.gif http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tsu/ochan4.gif

joshuafaramir 2012-04-05 11:41

ugh... SHOUJO? sorry but I have to pass up this one no matter how awesome it may be. REVERSE HAREM?? Even more so.

ars89 2012-04-05 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetHoney (Post 4091943)

I'll claim this one, thanks

SweetHoney 2012-04-06 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ars89 (Post 4092913)
I'll claim this one, thanks

Your welcome~! I loved the scene but had to cut back on frames/colours

I'm glad you like it! O-chan~! <3

Bern-san 2012-04-06 09:19

Those avatars are really cute but I'll wait for more episodes to see if I get a new avatar with O-chan^_^

I won't watch the opening and ending until episode 2, are they good?

And Otomate (this year they are releasing like 18 otome games/fandisks, it's incredible how much they want to milk otome gamers) is releasing Hiiro no Kakera 3 fandisk (HnK 3 is the direct sequel to Hiiro no Kakera 1) and Hiiro no Kakera 4 (well I don't think that Shin Tamayori Hime Denshou is considered Hiiro no Kakera 4)

SweetHoney 2012-04-06 09:26

I like the song that's for sure~ What I think is the ending is alright ^^

Hopefully episode 2 can bring more O-chan <3 I would make more general avatars but time slips and I get lazy :x

Sadly I wish I could play the game =( I've tried everywhere as such. I don't own a PSP so no luck there and ISO so hard to find in general. So I'm hoping soon I can play and get a better understanding of it <3 That way I'm not looking at the pretty bishies in the route you get in the game and not understanding the plot~

ookamigirl 2012-04-08 14:27

Kasuga's first days in a new school.
Osaki fox is totally kawaii ^^
Onizaki is just way too cool around her for his own good.
Fiona sensei looks kinda suspicious...
Kasuga sure attracts drowned gods like a magnet.
They should've picked someone else for Onizaki's voice, he sounds way too old.

ars89 2012-04-08 16:27

Nce to see the guys fight. So the bad guys are going around and trying to break the seals. Seemed like Fiona can't be trusted. Did it seem like Baba ordered the attack to try and make Tamaki manifest her powers?

LKK 2012-04-08 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ars89 (Post 4097420)
Did it seem like Baba ordered the attack to try and make Tamaki manifest her powers?

That thought occurred to me at first. But now, I don't think Baba ordered the attack in this episode. However, I wouldn't be surprised if she's behind the next one.

Dr. Casey 2012-04-08 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshuafaramir (Post 4092281)
ugh... SHOUJO? sorry but I have to pass up this one no matter how awesome it may be. REVERSE HAREM?? Even more so.

Shoujo covers a pretty broad territory. I'd at least check it out if you think it looks like something you might enjoy.