AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Sakurasou (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116548)

Pellissier 2012-12-02 15:13

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Sumeragi 2012-12-02 16:00

Time for the Beauty and the Beast.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-12-02 16:03

The Witch and the Dragon then :cool:

tsunade666 2012-12-02 16:18

any preview?

totoum 2012-12-02 16:22

Here you go:

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Is it just me or does it look like Mashiro and Misaki are painting the backround we see in the ED?

Sumeragi 2012-12-02 16:23

Damnit, I was going to post it.

Chaos2Frozen 2012-12-02 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by totoum (Post 4459484)
Is it just me or does it look like Mashiro and Misaki are painting the backround we see in the ED?

Yes, I recognized that giant mecha neko anyway :heh:

Hmm, if this is the 'funniest' scene they can present, I'm expecting them to cover up to the second half of chapter 2...

"Sorata no baka..."

sky black swordman 2012-12-03 01:04

Hmm, the background when of the girl with blond hair and blue eyes looks a lot like a " I think i am in love ."moment.

tsunade666 2012-12-03 07:44

it sure looks lively even though it hasn't aired yet but not as lively when fate/zero aired but maybe its just because the thread was open a lot earlier than usual.

bastek66 2012-12-03 11:14

Rita and Ryounosuke show up

Sumeragi 2012-12-03 11:16

*Licks lips*

The Dragon..... He is so cute.....

totoum 2012-12-03 11:42

Sakurasou's official tweeter says the OP has been modified ,I'm guessing they added Ryounosuke in front of the door at the beginning .

Also it seems this episode has been outsourced to studio C-station (aka bee train in disguise), they've recently worked with PA works on a couple episodes of Tari Tari and with Silver Link on a couple episodes of Kokoro Connect.

edit: they added Ryounosuke at the end of the OP and in the ED as well.

MisaoFan 2012-12-03 12:02

Spoiler for Episode 9:

tsunade666 2012-12-03 13:37

"Sorata no Baka" I've been hearing this words almost entirely of the episode.

This episode shows again how great Mashiro in her art and Rita wants her back as an artist and being a mangaka is a waste for her. Thus she shows to Sorata and Minami the last art that Mashiro did before she goes to Japan. And Sorata's answer is she should return.

Akasaka also shows up in this episode. Though I didn't notice him in the op but I tried to re-watched the ed when I read it here that he was added in op and ed and sure is you can see him running with them at the ed and also the part where you can see a laptop before was now change into Akasaka.

Good episode :D

sky black swordman 2012-12-03 20:36

I'm liking Rita a bit.
She is bring out Mashiro's jealousy. :heh:

I'm loving Mashiro's Sorata no Baka.

GDiddy 2012-12-03 21:50

Ryuunosuke's a guy?!

Chaos2Frozen 2012-12-03 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDiddy (Post 4461259)
Ryuunosuke's a guy?!

Judging by his clothes and his dislike of females, I would say yup :p He's a guy voiced by none other than Horie Yui :D

Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:

One downside of this episode is that it seems to be very hectic- jumping from one scene to the next, I don't know if this is because I've read the source material but I wonder if anybody else felt it as well?

totoum 2012-12-03 22:54

Wasn't sure I was gonna like Rita causing the missunderstandings but in the end I really enjoyed Shiina getting jealous, it was like the hunter becoming the hunted!

Ryuunosuke reminds me of a an anime version of sheldon cooper from big bang theory :heh: so he's fun to have around.

Also Takamori Natsumi who voices Misaki has got some crazy vocal range, I already knew that since this Misaki is really different from the Misaki she did in Another but got a good reminder from the one line Misaki says when they start playing the game,she sounded completely different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4461305)
One downside of this episode is that it seems to be very hectic- jumping from one scene to the next, I don't know if this is because I've read the source material but I wonder if anybody else felt it as well?

A bit but not any more than say ep5 or 7, I'm kind of used to sakurasou being a bit hectic :heh:

Chaos2Frozen 2012-12-03 23:24

^
Hmmm then in that case, it's most likely because I've read volume 3 and so it felt more obvious to me :heh:

btw, I'm far from an expert in arts- but can anybody who studies this thing tell how good Mashiro's painting actually is? Just for fun of course, I know it's an Anime...

Ridwan 2012-12-04 01:13

There isn't really a set standard when it comes to art, and personally while I think it's beautiful, doesn't seem to be anything special, but here you go.

And Dragon definitely has earned my interest. He even likes to eat tomatoes the way I also prefer to.