AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Monogatari Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Nisemonogatari - Episode 08 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110562)

Kairin 2012-02-25 01:58

Nisemonogatari - Episode 08 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Nisemonogatari, Episode 08.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ID555 2012-02-25 08:13

*readies tissues* please don't let me down again...

omimon 2012-02-25 10:26

Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!! Everything was as I expected!!!!!!!

Miraluka 2012-02-25 11:08

So this is the legendary episode which features the tooth brushing on new masturbatory levels, uh? I found it funny and I'll get more fun from those perverts and whiners coments :heh:. I didn't want to but I'll give this a 10! No dull Hitagi nor dull Hanakawa (I used to be her fan before her lol character development). Even the ED card was awesome!

Daniel Lind 2012-02-25 11:53

Oh... man, what an episode. Precure reference just killed me.
Tsukihi's OP is weird as all hell though.

konart 2012-02-25 12:20

So many gifs will be born tonight...

monir 2012-02-25 12:44

I personally am a fan of incestuous theme, so the episode was to my liking...... but boy, did they push the envelop with both, dialogue and the visual. Yes, there will be gifs.... at least for one scene... :p

I'll also need to catch up to the last three episodes to make sense of this new version of Tsukihi-chan. Right now all indications are that the previous arc has concluded. Back to episode 8. :)

tsunade666 2012-02-25 12:51

wow pretty intense episode in lots ways than one. Hot big imouto and onii-chan superb brushing techniques but little imouto just got to arrive at the right time :heh: :heh: Subaru sensei! :p

Proto 2012-02-25 12:56

o_o;

what did I just watch?

monir 2012-02-25 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proto (Post 4025133)
o_o;

what did I just watch?

Obviously the birth of a new fetish. :heh:

Anyone that is still holding back at watching the episode but clicked at the above link anyway, that's a toothbrush by the way. :heh:

ID555 2012-02-25 13:00

PRAISE THE GODS!

That is all....

(I wish I could watch 24minutes of Araragi x Hitagi..... -_-)

Acadia 2012-02-25 13:08

I... uh....

words fail me. That ep was unbelievable.

leorodri100 2012-02-25 13:35

ah....the happiness....i salute shaft for uncensor toothbrush....so many gifs tonight i can't wait and it was a perfect adaptation... yes the dark side of incest haters will be strong...but even so SUPERB episode i could not ask for more and that ost was brilliant its like the sound of our expectations in that scene!

nisemonogatari 8 will always be in my heart (and my pc,notebook,itouch...)

gin-jishi 2012-02-25 13:35

opening was beast,
episode was awesome
Tooth brushing FTW!!!! xD

EroKing 2012-02-25 13:56

OMFG. That was so much win! Never thought one could do those things with just a toothbrush. I salute you Japan!

lol if Hitagi ever gets to find out what Araragi did this episode, oh boy :heh: :heh:

Also, DAT OP. MOEEEEEEEEEEE OVERLOAD!
brb checking Kanon-kun into a hospital, he lost too much blood from dat OP :heh:

DorkingtonPugsly 2012-02-25 13:59

I had no idea this was coming. I knew there was going to be a toothbrush scene but to this degree, I had no idea. It was amazing nonetheless, I got so caught up in it, the 24 mins went by in a flash. Episode 8, what a gift.

Nochgo 2012-02-25 14:05

Oh god. As much as I'm torn between incest material, this episode was just win :heh: Leave it up to SHAFT to make tooth brushing such an erotic act. When Karen said "Iiyo" I was like, "Kittaaaaaa." Of course they were interrupted, but they ended up continuing anyway after she left?! I don't care about their relationship anymore, I just want moar!! :heh: Araragi seems to think Tsubasa > Karen > Hitahi now anyhow:heh:

marcosv 2012-02-25 14:09

Given the episode title "Tsukihi Phoenix, Part 1", I feel like i was trolled. And I feel so good about it. :D

Anh_Minh 2012-02-25 14:18

On one hand, I want to say Koyomi and Karen are definitely brother and sister. On the other, I want to ask "Westermarck, why have you forsaken them?"

ScudFace 2012-02-25 14:19

What. The. F#$*. did I just watch?!?!?

10/10!!