AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   News & Politics (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Scarey thoughts that you Hate. (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=62913)

Amray 2008-02-26 12:10

Scarey thoughts that you Hate.

Okay, this is a thread discussing worrying things that you would absolutely detest happening to you, or maybe bad past experiences if you feel like sharing.

Well personally I am quite scared that one day I run into this girl that is absolutely perfect for me, and is 100% Hot. We go out a couple of nights for dinner, go out on romantic evening strolls, have erotic nights together and whatever else couples get up to. Then I get married to her. BUT then, some years later she tells me that she used to be a Guy.
I personally don't know how I would react but my dear god that would be horrible! I would probably have a Year long shower and brush my teeth a couple hundred times.

Also I would absolutel hate to be buried alive. Or even worse, you get sealed into a coffin and put into a cremater to be burnt alive in a confined space.
Horrible thought.

Feel Free to share.

JustInn14 2008-02-26 12:18

I'd hate to have my b#lls nipped off. :p That's a scary thought.

Amray 2008-02-26 12:21

Ugh now heres a nasty one.

Your sitting down and somebody comes along and decides to stab one of your testicles with a blunt Ink pen. Owwwwwww!

mrvetle 2008-02-26 12:34

grey_moon 2008-02-26 13:20

Bomb scare and stuck in the tube when I really need the toilet...

Lanner Falcon 2008-02-26 15:23

being eaten alive by fireants in straitjacket. Having a black-widow spider fall into my lungs, dying a virgin, etc.

King Lycan 2008-02-26 15:24

mine is to end up in jail and dropping the soap :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
and anything going wrong with my balls

Avantoe 2008-02-26 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanner Falcon (Post 1424651)
dying a virgin,

"No one dies a virgin, life screws us all" -

As for myself i really dont know, probably alot of stuff :(

Shay 2008-02-26 15:35

Getting teh aids.

King Lycan 2008-02-26 15:38

lol true and any other form of STD and Cancer

KholdStare 2008-02-26 15:39

I fantasize myself being dismembered.

Dxon 2008-02-26 15:44

Okaaaaay..

Everyone is scared of something with:
- Balls :heh:
- Spiders
- Broken bones
- Ants
- Poison animals.

Bladiebla..

Hung upside down on times square while the devil is ripping of your balls throwing that to the people and putting widow spiders in your lungs while the fireants are nibbling on your freaking body and snakes swallowing your freaking feet.

Now THAT is disgusting. :D

Kaioshin Sama 2008-02-26 15:51

Being forced to watch a feature length movie with atrociously bad acting.

Shay 2008-02-26 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dxon (Post 1424702)
Okaaaaay..

Everyone is scared of something with:
- Balls :heh:
- Spiders
- Broken bones
- Ants
- Poison animals.

Bladiebla..

Hung upside down on times square while the devil is ripping of your balls throwing that to the people and putting widow spiders in your lungs while the fireants are nibbling on your freaking body and snakes swallowing your freaking feet.

Now THAT is disgusting. :D

Locked in a room with you.

Dxon 2008-02-26 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay (Post 1424711)
Locked in a room with you.

Well thats not nice. :heh:

Besides I won't do anything I just have a HUGE imagination at times. :D

Forced to eat cockroaches while watching a goatse movie or any other The power 5 movies (Look it up on Encylcopediadramatica) and then after done with the cockroaches and still watching the movies you gotta masturbate on it and puke all over yourself..

(Just read what I just typed and uh... Phfew.. Kinda to huge imagination :D )

Miko Miko 2008-02-26 16:33

Falling off a bridge
being hacked apart.
anything where i am injured or dead. :( I have a lot of those scary thoughts.

Amray 2008-02-26 16:35

What about (this has happened before) the rings that support your lungs loosening forcing your whole windpipe to collapse, and dying from not being able to breathe at all. Thats a scarey thought.

Slice of Life 2008-02-26 16:50

Evangelion live action.

WanderingKnight 2008-02-26 16:52

Quote:

Evangelion live action.
Now THERE'S something that would scar(e) me for life.

Minorou 2008-02-26 17:00

I'd say my most fearful thought is going blind. If I somehow became blind, my entire livelihood would cease to exist. No TV, no computer, no video games, no books; you can't do a single activity that requires vision. Ugh, I'm shuddering now. :uhoh: Of all the senses, vision is prized above else. Losing it means... everything changes. I know they've gotten scientific breakthroughs for giving vision to the blind, but it's little more than black and white blocks of light. I hope they advance the science quickly.