AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   K-On! (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   K-On!! (Second Season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=97929)

CrowKenobi 2010-10-02 09:46

K-On!! (Second Season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the K-On!! (Second Season) - Favourite Character(s) Poll, the place when you can adorn you favourite characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to comeback and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

If you are selecting "Other" among your choices, please don't forget to name the character(s) you are referring to (such as the other students in Class 3-2, etc.)

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules

• No campaigning for votes.
    Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.
  • Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.
  • Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

Ithekro 2010-10-02 09:59

Everyone gets a vote. They managed to make everyone enjoyable.

kitten320 2010-10-02 10:24

Hell yeh, take 2 is here!
I love all of them but I'll try to limit myself a bit:

Ritsu - definetly my number one! She cracks me up all the time, if not her we would miss on a lot of humor and moe moments.

Sawako - my second favorite, also manges to crack me up. She also is very carying and I love her dark side. Episode 10 still rules, she looked damn SEXY there!

Azusa - I kinda like her attitude as well as her chemistry with Yui. I did feel for her in season 2.

Mugi - 2nd season brought more light towrds her and she actually started to blend with others more, especially with Ritsu. Wish that she would get more spotlight. Still can't believe that we never have heard her song -_-

Jun - almost like second Ritsu and her imagination is hilariouse. She would be a great character if she had more spotlight.

Lol Himeko in the poll? I remember that the girl from sport club also became popular lately.

Goggen 2010-10-02 10:44

I voted for all five HTT members (main characters FTW, honestly no one else is quite as interesting) and Ton-chan.

zette 2010-10-02 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithekro (Post 3276426)
Everyone gets a vote. They managed to make everyone enjoyable.

Agreed. I often try to limit myself to no more than three characters in such polls but K-ON, for me, is one of those shows where it's not one single character, but rather, the whole cast of characters that makes the show enjoyable. I like Mio and Azusa most, but the other characters are all lovable in their own right.

Rhythm 2010-10-02 11:44

Another poll I see. Hmm!

Definitely voting for the 5 main girls, no need to explain.
I'll vote for Himeko too because her hairstyle IMO is the best of them all. :P
Sawako because she manages to spice the scenes up.
Ui because she's constantly so optimistic and cheery.

Nonetheless, K-On! wouldn't be complete without the other characters listed as well. But I'm going to restrain myself from voting for all of them.

krko 2010-10-02 12:53

Yui, Azusa, Ritsu, and Mugi for me. Mio was just too boring most of the time. I would have vote Jun if she only got more screen time and didn't fangirl over Mio so much.

Also:
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7...ll3tonchan.png
"Eye'm the strongest!"

kitten320 2010-10-02 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by krko (Post 3276669)
Yui, Azusa, Ritsu, and Mugi for me. Mio was just too boring most of the time. I would have vote Jun if she only got more screen time and didn't fangirl over Mio so much.

Also:
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/7...ll3tonchan.png
"Eye'm the strongest!"

Yeh, same here. I don't really understan why Mio is so popular. Except some Moe scenes and the whole Mitsu thingy, there is nothing special about her. Actually it is almost always thanks to Ritsu that she gets to shine.

Not that I hate her or anything, but I don't see her as an idol.

bloppyblue 2010-10-02 13:56

Voted for Ritsu and Sawako (I wouldve just voted for Ritsu but Sawako is the luls too).

Wait... What's this?! RITSU IS THE SECOND MOST POPULAR?! Oh my god! <3

kitten320 2010-10-02 14:43

You have missed the time she was leading, just when poll started. She and Azusa had 6 votes and Mio 2 votes.

Later Ritsu and Azusa had 11 and Mio 9 :D

Afternoon Tea 2010-10-02 14:46

Yui All the way! lol how did Himeko Tachibana make it on the Poll O.o

kitten320 2010-10-02 15:05

Well considering how many fan arts she has, I'm not suprised :D

FlavorOfLife 2010-10-02 15:17

Title's wrong i believe. Favourite means preferred above all others but you can vote for multiple.

Pellissier 2010-10-02 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife (Post 3276862)
Title's wrong i believe. Favourite means preferred above all others but you can vote for multiple.

And that's when the "s" comes to help, because by saying "favourite character(s)" it's implied they can also be a number :)

drsypher 2010-10-02 19:48

I found that they really made almost every character like-able this season.. the 2-cour must've helped. But I mainly voted for Yui, my favorite, Azusa, Mugi, Nodoka and Sawako. I forgot to click the button for Ritsu, though. Woops :P

Yui was always my favorite... as for Azusa, they really made me like her much more this season. I loved her chemistry with Yui and how they interacted! Mugi is just cute the more screentime she got this season was definitely appreciated. They also made Sawako more like-able this season I find. As for Nodoka, I always liked her, too, so yeah. And Ritsu is just Ritsu, there is no other reason! Though I forgot to click the button for her...

bloppyblue 2010-10-02 19:59

Oh my god ritsu is falling behind. This is a conspiracy.

Edit: By the way, the main cast has nice pictures.

Qikz 2010-10-02 20:16

I, seriously cannot choose. This series has won, it's become my brain and I can't choose between any of the main, main characters.

I voted for all 5 K-ON members, Sawako, Nodoka and Ui. I never really got into Jun's character and I never really liked the Tachibana and Ton-chan doesn't really count. :(

keroro gunsou 2010-10-03 05:24

Ritsu : She is the best!!!
Jun : I like her.

by the way , why Mio is top of list ??

Saphira Veera 2010-10-03 05:46

Oh yeaah!

Ritsu: Definitely my number 1 choice! I love her headbandless modes!!!!!
Mio: She's like me, so... Yeah...
Mugi: Oh, sweet gentle Mugi... I play the keyboard like you do...
Azusa: NYAAA~!

May K-ON be in our hearts forever!!
:blush: <3

Lord of Fire 2010-10-03 08:52

Yui and Ritsu for me. On their own they're amusing as it is, but together they're comedy gold.

I expect this poll to be either in Mio's favor as time goes by, or that she and Yui will have to fight for first place.