AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L) Highschool of the Dead (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=91137)

Daniel E. 2010-02-03 03:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zu Ra (Post 2897582)
I am going to see how the anime adaptation turns out . Read bits and parts of the manga .

I have yet to pick the manga, but have always wanted to do so. :p

Will check this anime! :)

EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cats
Always wanted to check it out but kept forgetting, guess now I'll just wait for the anime.

This! :heh:

grylsyjaeger 2010-02-03 04:26

HotD anime, ballin'?

Fuck yeah.

So excited.

magnum 2010-02-03 06:47

Currently reading the manga after I'd heared the news.

konart 2010-02-03 08:19

I'm praying for MadHouse doing it.

PS: Oh, yeah, and music must be done by Ishii Kouji

Avisch 2010-02-03 15:18

Anime announcement + manga resuming = perhaps there is a god.

Quote:

I'm praying for MadHouse doing it.
I'm betting on either Madhouse or ARMS.

SMT 2010-02-03 16:34

Here's hoping they tone down the fanservice a bit. It wasn't as appealing to me, felt kind of unnecessary at some parts of the story.

And I really hope for an adaption from Madhouse as well.

Full Metal Coast 2010-02-03 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by KOapps (Post 2898518)
Here's hoping they tone down the fanservice a bit. It wasn't as appealing to me, felt kind of unnecessary at some parts of the story.

And I really hope for an adaption from Madhouse as well.

if Madhouse get this it will be amazing but i also wouldnt mind kyoani.

thats what i hate when you get a great manga/light novel series that has a quite a bit of fan service but still a great and gripping plot and characters it works really well. then when they turn it into an anime they will just focus so much on the fan service and ruin the series. so im hoping this highschool of the dead will be done well.

grylsyjaeger 2010-02-03 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast (Post 2898832)
if Madhouse get this it will be amazing but i also wouldnt mind kyoani.

thats what i hate when you get a great manga/light novel series that has a quite a bit of fan service but still a great and gripping plot and characters it works really well. then when they turn it into an anime they will just focus so much on the fan service and ruin the series. so im hoping this highschool of the dead will be done well.

I'm looking forward to see how the anime handles the gun pr0n. If there is no gun pr0n like the manga, I'll be super pissed.

Phocus 2010-02-03 22:15

Just read a bit of the manga, artwork and story look pretty good.

So a question to anyone who would know, why was this series put on hiatus?

Photonbeam 2010-02-04 00:38

Ooooh, another must watch anime on my list.

@Phocus

I read somewhere that it was put on hiatus so the author could work on another series.

Leo_Otaku 2010-02-04 01:00

Why are people suddenly up against SHAFT? I would say they are hit or miss like madhouse. They don't have all so awesome turn outs. This doesn't look like a kyo-ani show at all. I would say maybe JC Staff ,Madhouse, I.G, bee train or someone like that.

Eisdrache 2010-02-04 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnum (Post 2897759)
Currently reading the manga after I'd heared the news.

Nice signature :D

-Sho- 2010-02-04 10:42

Is the manga good ?
I like the plot specially when it comes to Zombies :) Yeah , i like Horror movies with Zombies ;)

So if the manga is good , i'll keep my eyes on the anime (hope it'll follow the manga too )

konart 2010-02-04 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku (Post 2899080)
Why are people suddenly up against SHAFT? I would say they are hit or miss like madhouse. They don't have all so awesome turn outs. This doesn't look like a kyo-ani show at all. I would say maybe JC Staff ,Madhouse, I.G, bee train or someone like that.

I guess I's all about action in HotD. We need something that has plenty of goooood action, chaos and boobs here. Shaft got the boobs, but not much good action, imo.

But I'd love opening done by them

2-D 2010-02-04 10:52

I'm a big fan of the manga for a while now. Do FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUcking want.

shaolinx 2010-02-04 14:21

This got to be the best announcement of 2010!!!! no more hiatus and an anime!!!

and yes, the manga is awesome....

Roger Rambo 2010-02-04 14:45

Wait.

So HSOTD manga is going back into serialization...and they're making an animu.

Fucking fuck buckets this is awesome!

magnum 2010-02-04 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Rambo (Post 2899878)
Wait.

So HSOTD manga is going back into serialization...and they're making an animu.

Fucking fuck buckets this is awesome!

Yup, the shipment will gonna release on Febuary 9, I couldn't wait for the new volume

Well Mad House is really good in producing a horror series. There the one who produce Death Note and Choas Head, so that it wasn't a bother for me if Mad House take this series.

Deathkillz 2010-02-04 19:07

Now this is ONE series I would KILL to see done properly. I totally love the manga and was sad when it went into hiatus. Don't disappoint please!!!

Eisdrache 2010-02-04 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnum (Post 2900158)
Yup, the shipment will gonna release on Febuary 9, I couldn't wait for the new volume

Well Mad House is really good making an horror series (Death Note, Chaos Head), s o that it wasn't a bother if Mad House take this series.

Sorry what?