AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Manga/Anime ideas (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99978)

English Otaku 2010-12-23 17:29

Manga/Anime ideas

A thread for your ideas of manga or anime stories that you have come up with, constructional criticism is allowed.

Amutox89 2010-12-23 17:32

as in ideas for our own series, or fanfictions? Or just in general, both? :p

English Otaku 2010-12-23 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amutox89 (Post 3405256)
as in ideas for our own series, or fanfictions? Or just in general, both? :p

Both, it doesn't matter if it matches another story or it's original as long as it's a story your pleased with.

Patriot's Blade 2010-12-24 03:20

Spoiler for my idea:

English Otaku 2010-12-24 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. (Post 3405856)
Spoiler for my idea:

Sounds good, applies to the female demographic. I think it's a good idea maybe making his familiar a crow or a raven if he's bishounen and make him the unpopular one in school?

EnchantingPrincess 2010-12-24 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. (Post 3405856)
Spoiler for my idea:

yes yes nice idea! And I agree with English Otaku

kaizerknight01 2010-12-24 23:24

How about a protagonist that's good with fixing machines and makes his own jury rig weapons , he has no supernatural abilities, just skill, experience and dumb luck (But his female acquaintances does have supernatural abilities) and he has small army of remote controlled model/RC helicopters, tanks, SPG, MRLS. plus he very skilled with RTS call Cosmo Craft 2 very good at mirco and macro management ( Star craft 2 parody):heh::heh:

The quote " He remarkable for being unremarkable" suit him :heh::heh:

English Otaku 2010-12-24 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 (Post 3407056)
How about a protagonist that's good with fixing machines and makes his own jury rig weapons , he has no supernatural abilities, just skill, experience and dumb luck (But his female acquaintances does have supernatural abilities) and he has small army of remote controlled model/RC helicopters, tanks, SPG, MRLS. plus he very skilled with RTS call Cosmo Craft 2 very good at mirco and macro management ( Star craft 2 parody):heh::heh:

Good idea, just the army thing might make it too easy for him. You could give him a custom weapon.

kaizerknight01 2010-12-25 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by English Otaku (Post 3407095)
Good idea, just the army thing might make it too easy for him. You could give him a custom weapon.

his trade mark tools are duct tape, Swiss army knife, and an I PHONE (for hacking and apps for anything computer related.)

the RC army is only available if he's in house ( Lives in a junk/scraping yard) where the master control is there. he can only control single RC models with his I Phone.

in the event he stuck in hardware store he can make "homemade" weapons from nail guns, flame thrower, silly putty (makeshift c4) pile bunker form a jack hammer + shotgun etc .. anyway i just thought this idea just a couple of minutes, still need to do some balancing on the character

English Otaku 2010-12-25 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 (Post 3407133)
his trade mark tools are duct tape, Swiss army knife, and an I PHONE (for hacking and apps for anything computer related.)

the RC army is only available if he's in house ( Lives in a junk/scraping yard) where the master control is there. he can only control single RC models with his I Phone.

in the event he stuck in hardware store he can make "homemade" weapons from nail guns, flame thrower, silly putty (makeshift c4) pile bunker form a jack hammer + shotgun etc .. anyway i just thought this idea just a couple of minutes, still need to do some balancing on the character

Kind of sounds like deadrising 2.

Haak 2010-12-25 12:17

I think this belongs in the Fan Creations sub-forum, or atleast the General Anime sub-forum...

Roger Rambo 2010-12-25 15:01

This seems like an interesting thread. I'll chip in.

Spoiler for Martial arts romantic comedy:

EnchantingPrincess 2010-12-25 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 (Post 3407056)

Thats interesting and creative :D

CMSensei 2010-12-25 20:35

How about..

A school life where the main students face a whole new era of iilness that there minds being eaten away by a mysterious virus going around in the world of electronics. And soon fine that the virus soon spreads different symptoms and it growing even stronger by the day goes by. And no one beileves them until it hits bad.

I have been playing a bit too much lux-pain....

EnchantingPrincess 2010-12-25 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMHerrera (Post 3408155)
How about..

A school life where the main students face a whole new era of iilness that there minds being eaten away by a mysterious virus going around in the world of electronics. And soon fine that the virus soon spreads different symptoms and it growing even stronger by the day goes by. And no one beileves them until it hits bad.

I have been playing a bit too much lux-pain....

Maybe someone could be causing/creating the virus to get rid of the people. Maybe have the antagonist with a bad past so he wants to help everyone so they won't suffer no more and he/she believes death is the only answer.... Maybe also the main character who has the virus alters his/her body so he/she has a special power maybe even the cure to the virus...?

I don' know I have no clue :(

CMSensei 2010-12-25 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnchantingPrincess (Post 3408161)
Maybe someone could be causing/creating the virus to get rid of the people. Maybe have the antagonist with a bad past so he wants to help everyone so they won't suffer no more and he/she believes death is the only answer.... Maybe also the main character who has the virus alters his/her body so he/she has a special power maybe even the cure to the virus...?

I don' know I have no clue :(

That sounds pretty good to me, now all we need is someone to write the manga~!

Miyuki-ism 2010-12-25 23:04

How about a series where there is this one guy, and he is surrounded by mostly girls. Plot doesn't matter.

I'll make millions.

English Otaku 2010-12-25 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism (Post 3408289)
How about a series where there is this one guy, and he is surrounded by mostly girls. Plot doesn't matter.

I'll make millions.

You stole my idea...

Cloudy 2010-12-25 23:54

Here's a AU genderbent K-ON dark fic idea I'm thinking of.

Spoiler for Details:

EnchantingPrincess 2010-12-26 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism (Post 3408289)

I'll make millions.

How about a series where there is one girl surrounded by mostly boys. Plot doesn't matter either :D (isn't it like that in most animes anyways?)