AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   manga : anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13365)

mewtwothousand 2004-05-10 04:31

manga : anime

what manga chapter is the anime up to?????????????

sarcasteak 2004-05-10 04:33

Episode 82 pretty much covers up to volume 16 chapter 143 of the manga.

socomberetta 2004-05-10 04:34

It would be better if you posted this question in this thread:

Episode 82 Discussion

Kayess 2004-05-10 08:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by socomberetta
It would be better if you posted this question in this thread:

Episode 82 Discussion

Such a reply as that does nothing for this forum. The smartest thing to do is ANSWER the question then tell him/her where to find the information. People like you are beginning to get on my nerves.

Kabuto Maniac 2004-05-10 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayess
Such a reply as that does nothing for this forum. The smartest thing to do is ANSWER the question then tell him/her where to find the information. People like you are beginning to get on my nerves.

now you tell me, why this reply is so wrong!

let me see (I'm going to interpret your post my way here, so if something about what I say is wrong, then you can stop reading, cos' the rest of the reply won't mean anything then, and I apologise if that would be the case); you are getting iritated by the guy because he is ordering the guy around, telling him how to behave on this forum? and people that do that get on your nerves? hmmm... well I guess you don't really like the mod's then... (just a j/k, I understand, you get iritated by ppl that play mod). but seriously now, if that kind of people iritate you, then why do you do it yourself? you are telling him to not do that too right?? and your contribution is even more worthless to this thread, because it adds absolutely nothing to it. socombretta was perfectly right by telling byt telling mew2000 to preferably post that in the 82 disc. thread.... he didn't say he had to, he just suggered that it might be better. you, on the other hand... you are just telling him how much he iritates you... honestly, if you were right here, and if socombretta did act like a mod wrongly and if he was wrong, I wouldn't 've mentioned this, but you are the guy that is iritating here, and you made me be it too!!! :P j/k

seriously; shit happens. don't go stopping it, or you'll get dirty too!

Chosen 2004-05-10 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayess

Like the post above me said, replys like that does nothing for the forum either. I agree with the one who told him where to post it. If everyone started a new thread because of a small subjects like this one. The forum would been spammed by new threads every min, so that's why it's so nice to have a question thread to be sticky, so people can ask small questions like this there.

P.S: Even my post does nothing for this forum, and I'm not even a mod myself, so I guess I am getting on your nerves aswell. Well, sorry I hope you can forgive me.