AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=52352)

neutralizer 2007-08-23 16:48

1. Hinagiku - for being awesomely cute and the way she interacts with Hayate is hilarious.
2. Nagi - for being cute and wanting to spend time with Hayate. Every time she does it, it's ridiculously cute.
3. Maria - her thoughts are hilarious.
4. Isumi - cute ditzy.

charleszhu 2007-08-24 03:18

Tama is so cute i like tama very much

Prim8 2007-08-26 21:57

Damn, this is hard.
But I have to go with Saki. Clumsy meganekko = moe goodness

Though I like Isumi, Hinagiku and Nagi as well.

pomps 2007-08-27 09:01

Why don't you vote for all of them?

Sekai 2007-08-30 05:53

Risa hasn't got any votes XD

Drakarst 2007-08-30 08:11

My favorite has got to be Nagi, by far. To be honest, I'm very biased, since I skipped several grades, love anime and games, and dream of being an author.

But even if I didn't resemble her so much, I think her cuteness is just too overwhelming. She's small but is still feisty; she's got brains, spirit, and money; she's a brilliant manga author by daylight and Mask the Money by moonlight. How could anyone resist her? :P

pomps 2007-08-30 12:52

She's not a brilliant manga author, Hayate is :D.

Drakarst 2007-09-01 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomps (Post 1122868)
She's not a brilliant manga author

Hi Isumi would like to differ :P

Midonin 2007-09-01 15:47

Sakuya (I can respect someone who respects comedy), Nagi, for her otakuness, Ayumu for her utter determination in spite of terrible singing skills, and the narrator. He's a wisecracking narrator - that's the best kind.

Darknemo2000 2007-09-03 17:16

Hayate polls are interesting only about 2-4 places as its pretty much unclear who wins second place - Nagi, Maria or Hayate.

1st place is pretty much decided once Hinagiku was put as an option. The only intrigue would be if she would double or nearly double in numbers of votes the second place winner.

Echoes 2007-09-03 17:20

To be fair, she is quite irresistible.

There's no character that I dislike, though, they're all charming, in one way or another. Maybe not 8, but he's not present. :<

Darknemo2000 2007-09-03 17:25

Hinagiku is a good example of a character that becomes one of the main attractivities of the show without being originally planned to.

She also proves that one can be an awesome character even with the lack of screentime, beating the main characters (Nagi, Maria, Hayate) by far.

Warcraft Thornby 2007-09-03 19:07

Thornby's list goes:

1. Katsura Hinagiku: As it seems a lot of people are choosing her, yay!
2. Ayasaki Hayate: His dedication is admirable!
3. Aizawa Sakuya: Her outfit is very good, and the kansai jokester is good too!
4. Ten no Koe (Narrator): Does this need an explanation!

deathreape98 2007-09-04 17:20

Nagi.

Shes just so cute and flat-chested. funny too, and gets into misunderstandings alot.

bismuth 2007-09-12 06:54

Nagi - cute,moe & tsundere. Tsundere is her main attraction.
Isumi - also cute and innocent. Her innocentness is her main attractive points.
Maria - attractive & reliable plus a certain X factor that I couldn't define.
Sakuya - can't figure out why I like her. That myterious Y factor, different from Maria's X factor.
Hayate - main character
Wataru - I admire his determination to win Isumi's love and build his own business empire.
Saki - moe, glasses and clumsiness.
Ayumu - a nice partner for Hayate, if he did not meet Nagi.
Hinagiku - initially attractive and responsible. I don't have a strong opinion on her because I have only read manga up to volume 4. Later this could change.

puretsundere 2007-09-12 22:50

My favorite character would be Ayumu.

I like all the characters pretty much. I think a lot of people think so too. But for some unknown reason I'm always rooting for Nishizawa-san to get Hayate. I can't wait for the next episode, so I can watch the five maybe ten seconds she actually on the show.

And I really can't wait until Ayumu has her very own episode again.

yupyupyup 2007-09-13 13:30

Maria - awesome maid
Tama - watching the ep 23 when he tried to push the button in the boiler room but his hand's pad prevented him from doing so is really funny! And the way he "takes care" of Hayate also.
Hinagiku - I think she's cool
Isumi - polite, shy, rich, a bit clumsiless. What more you can ask for?
Narrator - he mentions "next week we're gonna fight robots", but he really glues the randomness of the show.
Hayate - his hair is kinda gay, but he's surely a lucky dog. Nagi, Isumi, Hinagiku... all have eyes on him. I don't mind being a poor butler like that. LOL>
Nagi - a have a thing for nerd girl.

Vash002 2007-09-15 15:45

Meh, nobody understands the greatness of Klaus.
Being so old in kindergarden, making S.O.S. brigades when you are bored and putting your face in famous paintings, only a cool man like Klaus would do that :eyespin:
But well, Isumi takes my vote for being so cute :heh:

Echoes 2007-09-15 17:06

Hey, I agree, Klaus is underrated: :heh:
He's not quite there with regards to being on my favorites list, but I really like him regardless. He's made me laugh quite a few times. ^^

Lambda 2007-09-16 07:52

I have no problem with voting for Hinagiku alone, characters of that quality are rare indeed. But there's so much quality in the field; and rarely for a harem show, if I were to pick a top five, the majority would be male, with the narrator, Isumi, Hayate and Klaus filling the other positions.