AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Spring 2011: Your Expectations and Anticipated Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=99880)

applejuice 2010-12-19 09:24

Spring 2011: Your Expectations and Anticipated Series

It's a bit early, I know. But 2ch already posted line up for it, and I also think there are already a lot of great titles coming up.

Spoiler for UPDATED: Spring 2011 Line ups by 2ch:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3...resized.th.png

MeoTwister5 2010-12-19 10:14

Well I'll be watching:

1. The World God Only Knows - Love the manga and the first season is (mostly) doing a great job of adapting the material with some original bits of its own.

2. Hana Saku Iroha - The PV released look fantastic and the setting looks laid back and lovely.

3. Nichijou - Because I'm an unapologetic Kyoto Animation fanboy and I will still watch the shows they make even if I end up not really liking them.

Will Try:

1. Denpa Onna etc. - I got goaded to giving it a try so I'll give it a shot.

2. Hidan no Aria - Girls with guns. It's either going to rule hard or fail hard. Maybe I'll hope for the former.

Shiroth 2010-12-19 10:31

More then anything, the return of Gintama and Appleseed XIII.

& since when was a second season for Otome Yokai Zakuro announced?

totoum 2010-12-19 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3398397)
since when was a second season for Otome Yokai Zakuro announced?

Yeah same question here,though that would be awesome.

applejuice 2010-12-19 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 3398397)
More then anything, the return of Gintama and Appleseed XIII.

& since when was a second season for Otome Yokai Zakuro announced?

I don't know. That list says 'Split-2-cour' which is an equivalent of second season. This is also first I've heard of it. It might be wrong.

MisaoFan 2010-12-19 13:47

I want to watch Deadman Wonderland (because I read the manga but I dropped since it was licensed in France) and Hidan no Aria (because of Kobuichi's character design, so I currently reading the manga and waiting for chapter 10).

ars89 2010-12-19 13:47

definitely Appleseed and gintama, can't wait for their return

also kami nomi

theres a second season of Zakuro? can somebody confirm that, that would be awesome

others don't know yet

FireChick 2010-12-19 13:51

The only shows I want to watch that season are Nichijou and Hana-Saku Iroha.

TJR 2010-12-19 14:09

A second season of Zakuro has never been announced.

Kaioshin Sama 2010-12-19 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by applejuice (Post 3398348)

I'm pretty sure you're missing titles. Here's a fuller list in order from left to right and top to bottom:

1 Denpa Onna no Seishun Otoko
2 Aria of The Scarlet Ammo
3 ????? (there isn't even a name in this picture)
4 The World God Only Knows Second Season
5 Whatever this is there isn't a listing for it on TV Tokyo, it's not on the source url listed in the picture and even after working through the hiragana さイろ (I don't recognize the middle one in the picture at all [if it were Katakana it would be "i" which is what I put in it's place] but the first and third are sa and ro in that order) I still can't find anything on this. Sorry guys, I tried but it seems like it's just a picture for now. As soon as I can figure out what this is I'll post it.
6 Gintama
7 Sket Dance
8 Danball Senki (Little advice by the way, not liking mecha is no excuse for not sharing the title with people. When you post something like this you ought to be doing it for the people, not for yourself...at least that's what I believe)
9 Hyouge Mono
10 Tiger & Bunny (This is a mecha show ;) )
11 We Don't Have Wings
12 Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi
13 Steins;Gate
14 Nichijou
15 Hana-Saku Iroha
16 Deadman Wonderland
17 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku
18 Appleseed XIII
19 Ao no Exorcist (Most be familiar with this one since the title is cut off by the gigantic pinkness at the bottom overlapping the picture)
20 Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts Season 2
21 Denpa Onna no Seishun Otoko (again)
22 This one I don't recognize either but I see the Kanji 女 in there which is typically a feminine pairing. I guess TBS will have this up on their website eventually, but this is why waiting for other identifiers like concept art and a standardized title card help.

Kusa-San 2010-12-19 15:31

Appleseed and Sket Dance for me :) I can't wait for Appleseed sice I'm a big fan of the manga :D

felix 2010-12-19 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama (Post 3398696)

Isn't only a OVA scheduled?

MisaoFan 2010-12-19 16:21

Bakatest OVA is scheduled for spring, so the second season will starts this summer (it's a joke).

dark998 2010-12-19 16:44

Will be checking Denpa Onna, Steins;Gate, Hana-saku Iroha and Hidan no Aria. Plus other titles that may catch my interest later.

Belial13 2010-12-19 16:47

will check out Deadman Wonderland... only 1 series but better then 0 like the winter season...

velocd 2010-12-19 17:21

Deadman Wonderland + Manglobe? /drool

yellowscarves 2010-12-19 17:31

Sket Dance and Gintama for me. I really enjoyed the first few chapters of Sket Dance, and I've been keeping myself from reading the rest of it so I wouldn't spoil myself for the anime so the anticipation is killing me.

Tyabann 2010-12-19 17:47

I'm pretty sure a full season of Nichijou hasn't been confirmed yet. Your list is inaccurate.

Shiroth 2010-12-19 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon (Post 3398867)
I'm pretty sure a full season of Nichijou hasn't been confirmed yet. Your list is inaccurate.

Yeah it did seem a bit dodgy, especially being from 2ch. That's why i mainly just mentioned the shows i know have been officially confirmed.

Iron Maw 2010-12-19 17:58

Even if the list isn't entirely accurate it still looks better than winter and fall season to me. :p

That said, nothing really grabs me at the moment, but I likely check out Deadman Wonderland, Steins;Gate, and Ao no Exorcist. I have a mild interest in Hana Saku Iroha, Sket Dance and Denpa Onna no Seishun Otoko.