AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   School Rumble (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   School Rumble Questions and Answers (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26311)

xris 2005-12-17 10:44

School Rumble Questions and Answers

This thread is for those with questions about the School Rumble anime and manga. Please keep discussion about episodes in the relevant threads, the purpose of this thread is to ask questions that can actually be answered as facts from the anime or manga.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the manga (or any non-anime source). Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. If you don't know how to use a spoiler tag, please read this FAQ

Spoiler tag example
[spoiler]Text to be hidden[/spoiler] becomes
Spoiler:

Please note that School Rumble is part MFI production, therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details. Since it is "restricted" you are not allowed to ask where you can find downloads.

The manga has also recently been licensed by Del Rey so please do not ask for or post scans or translations.

Shiryuu 2005-12-18 21:42

When is the OVA\new season thing supposed to come out?

hi no ken Jebus 2005-12-19 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiryuu
When is the OVA\new season thing supposed to come out?

The OVA goes on sale 12/22 in Japan.

W-General 2005-12-22 20:14

Season 2 coming out April 2006

Nvis 2005-12-22 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
The OVA goes on sale 12/22 in Japan.

There's some pics of that on h-opera. And really looking forward to the second season.

Chon-Ji 2006-01-02 06:34

Is there an available translation for the School Rumble image albums??

thanks

mishangelle 2006-01-08 19:36

In episode 5 when Harima is telling Itoko about when he met Tenma for the first time, is that actually in the manga or something only from the anime? I've only read up to about the 8th volume and don't know if it's passed that.. just wondering!

hi no ken Jebus 2006-01-08 20:14

The way it ends is slightly different than the anime ...

Spoiler:

Anyway it's a special chapter that appears in vol. 2. The title of the chapter is "The Time Machine".

cipotlar 2006-01-12 11:59

Do anyone of you remember which episode was it when Harima's Pig "Napoleon" was introduced?

Thanks a lot

hi no ken Jebus 2006-01-12 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cipotlar
Do anyone of you remember which episode was it when Harima's Pig "Napoleon" was introduced?

Thanks a lot

I'm 95.5% sure he was introduced in ep 23 the sport festival.

cipotlar 2006-01-13 08:20

^ Thanks for the help..but, sorry to be pain in the ass again >.< I'm just really curios about this..which episode was it when Harima's penguin 'Anastasia' appeared in the anime again? TIA

Goldsplinter 2006-01-25 13:18

How Many School Rumble Episodes are there?

oDin01 2006-01-25 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsplinter
How Many School Rumble Episodes are there?

School Rumble is 26 episodes plus 2 episodes for the OVA. It hasn't been confirmed how many episodes the second season will be yet.

Decagon 2006-01-25 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cipotlar
^ Thanks for the help..but, sorry to be pain in the ass again >.< I'm just really curios about this..which episode was it when Harima's penguin 'Anastasia' appeared in the anime again? TIA

Unless she was in that shining wizard fortune teller episode near the begining of the series, she never appeared in the anime. I think she was only in that one mini drama on one of the image albums.

bluerex21 2006-02-28 17:22

I have a special request for all the SR fans here.

Eri was entered in the Hottest Anime Character contest in the Aquastar forums. She is in the finals and we ask for your support in registering and voting for Eri. For her to win this would just be plain awesome, even for an SR girl.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/aquastar/index.php?showtopic=2721&st=40&#entry3354519

We really need your help, and your strenght would really mean a lot. Its a very close poll. It ends in a few hours and it would only take a minute of your time. Thank you all who can lend us a hand.

YakuMoFan~ 2006-03-07 19:17

Well, in the forum i found a site , and sorry for reposting the site. [ for whoever found it ]

Spoiler:

And if you look.. it has 0 episodes.. but thats probably bcuz its uncomfirmed.. and for those who want to know when it comes out..3-4-06 [ in Japan ] maybe

koishii 2006-04-01 16:35

Any word yet how many episodes the second season will be? I hope it isn't just a short OVA series.

Ilpalazzo-sama 2006-04-03 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by koishii
Any word yet how many episodes the second season will be? I hope it isn't just a short OVA series.

The official rumor says that it'll be 13 episodes long. I hope it'll be 26 :)

Silencers 2006-04-12 12:09

I'd like to ask for the name of the OP and ED for Season 2. Anyone knows?

NoSanninWa 2006-04-12 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silencers
I'd like to ask for the name of the OP and ED for Season 2. Anyone knows?

Opening Theme:
"Sentimental Generation (せんちめんたる じぇねれ~しょん)" by Ami Tokito
Ending Theme:
"Kono Namida ga Arukara Tsugi no Ippo to Naru (この涙があるから次の一歩となる)" by Ami Tokito

From: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6375