AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Total Eclipse (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Total Eclipse - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113944)

Kairin 2012-08-05 02:34

Total Eclipse - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Total Eclipse, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Information from the Muv-Luv games must not be posted in this thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Belgaesh 2012-08-05 02:41

Can't wait for this episode! Criska, Yui, Stella and Tarisa in bikinis.

DoomRavager 2012-08-05 02:59

So... TSF-light beach episode, then.

playmaker2k 2012-08-05 03:18

I'm already giving it a perfect score cuz it's a beach episode! Don't judge me.

NoemiChan 2012-08-05 03:45

*drooling... beach

grevierr 2012-08-05 05:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevierr (Post 4287071)
Going by the last two episodes

Ep04: Flies the Type-97, crashes in the woods. Tells Yui its a piece of Japanese Crap.
Ep05: Flies the Type-94, crashes in the city. Tells Yui its still a piece of Japanese Crap.

Ep06: Rides a Surfing Board, crashes in the waves. Tells Yui its a piece of crap Made in Japan

So anyone wants to predict how the episode will start? I placed my suggestion sometime ago.

encia 2012-08-05 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevierr (Post 4290596)
So anyone wants to predict how the episode will start? I placed my suggestion sometime ago.

Can we speculate in this topic?

For Speculation & Theories, refer to http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113681

grevierr 2012-08-05 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by encia (Post 4290814)
Can we speculate in this topic?

For Speculation & Theories, refer to http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113681

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairin (Post 4290412)
Welcome to the discussion thread for Total Eclipse, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
[*]Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
[*]Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.

Should be ok. 2.5 Hrs to airing. :)

NoemiChan 2012-08-05 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by grevierr (Post 4290832)
Should be ok. 2.5 Hrs to airing. :)

And the sub? 24-48 hours!!!:mad::heh:

encia 2012-08-05 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4290836)
And the sub? 24-48 hours!!!:mad::heh:

I watch TE via Crunchyroll (with sub) stream service (simulcast in 3:14 hours) and I then download the subs for later review.

Ray 2012-08-05 10:35

I wonder what type of swimwear Yui wear; I like one pieces, but bikinis are also nice..

zgmf-x19a 2012-08-05 12:06

I think it's gonna be a bikini :)

G147 2012-08-05 12:16

She wearing a one piece

Birdway 2012-08-05 12:36

No such thing as BETA the anime ep.05:

So we get a field trip in order to improve group relationships and the only who seems to get along is that pervert?, lol.

Misfortune happens and Yuuya gets lost in a island along with Yui and moe-Cryska... yeah... misfortune :rolleyes:.

creb 2012-08-05 13:27

Boy, you almost forget that the world is being over-run by hordes of man-eating aliens as we go off to drink beer and play beach volleyball this episode. :heh:

It's amazing how this show moves further and further away from what it showed in the first two episodes, as it becomes more and more the eroge/harem I feared it would be, and less and less the last stand of humanity that it showed promises of being at the start.

Still, it's the only show this season that shows any promise of decent mecha fighting, even if it seems increasingly likely that we won't see any more of it until the end, so I guess I'll bear with it. :p

DezoPenguin 2012-08-05 13:35

Hm, mostly fluff, fanservice, and romance-building, as we get plenty of Yuuya/Yui moments as well as...

Spoiler for end-of-episode reveal:

Four pieces of good writing stood out:

1) Finally, Tarisa is being called to account for her Ep. 3 screw-up. Presumably this is the same reason Cryska and Inia are being sent on the shoot to as opposed to a different group of Soviet pilots. (Though as the encounter with Inia shows...yeah, Tarisa's not quite getting the whole "mature leader" thing just right. Not that Inia is, either, but she's not in charge.)

2) Yui considering the effect her slash-and-dash set of OHKOs from Ep. 5 would have on the rest of Argos Flight's morale.

3) The VG/Yuuya/Stella peeping bit was funny. Bonus for Yuuya not getting slapped around in an Accidental Pervert kind of way.

4) The bit at the end where Yuuya completely fails to understand what a tsundere is made me laugh. Of course, there are no videogames in Muv-Luv's universe, so he probably wouldn't have experience there. He's so American! :)

vic-vic 2012-08-05 14:23

He-he, now Yuuya trapped in uninhabited island with two beautiful girls, who war nothing but swimsuits, ant they have even a cave here... now it's time for Top Gun to test-drive both Sovuet and Japanese "models". :naughty:

ookamigirl 2012-08-05 14:28

Test and photo shoot in a tropical area.
Is this a joke?
Guys were acting like typical high school boys.
Looks like fun and games episode this time.
Summer fun at the beach part was kinda predictable at this point.
Yuuya and Takamura working as a team. That was a rare sight.
Guess they're gonna be stuck there for some time.

Ray 2012-08-05 14:45

Yui looks fantastic in her one piece. It was very nice to see Yui's more delicate and feminine side; seeing her blush was such a d'awww moment for me.

ZGMF-X10A 2012-08-05 14:50

lots of fan service this episode. Nothing too interesting, I hope next episode is better.