AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   High School DxD (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   High School DxD NEW - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=121649)

CrowKenobi 2013-09-01 11:30

High School DxD NEW - Episode 9 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for High School DxD NEW, Episode 9.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

MisaoFan 2013-09-01 11:46

Spoiler for Episode 9:

II Maestro 2013-09-01 12:29

Gasper the vampire in the box debuts.

Damn you Gasper you're too cute to be a guy.

Miraluka 2013-09-01 13:16

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Tchadnis 2013-09-01 16:44

no lie i hate how cute they made Gya-kun

serenade_beta 2013-09-01 17:13

Oh~ A Michael that doesn't look like a clump of coral reefs...

NoemiChan 2013-09-01 19:35

Episode 9

Poor Issei, not only that his harem failed to add a new girl, what he got is a cute trap.

Man, Issei.... I know you're not into sword fighting with traps.... Just stick will billiards and archery....

shalala 2013-09-01 20:58

Lool even Michael is good looking. Not too sure why Issei has to meet with him. Gasper voice for some reason annoys me. I feel like it does not fit. Cool Sacred gear though. If he is able to master it. Then it would come in heady with Aisa Sacred Gear. I would have liked if there was more of an effect when Azazel appear. Other then him teaching them some stuff and then leaving even if he did want to talk to Kiba. Still I was not expecting Gasper to be a trap. I'd ship him with Koneko. Them seem lovely together.

NoemiChan 2013-09-01 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalala (Post 4815466)
Lool even Michael is good looking.

Aren't angels supposedly to be beautiful people, what more could you expect from a Chief Angel?..:p

The Green One 2013-09-01 21:37

Ah, now that the vampire is out of the box we can finally talk about Gasper openly now. A fun episode and it introduced him well. His voice was indeed a bit odd but I think it's just the visual gap talking, associating that voice with that adorably cute body. It'll get more familiar in due time I think.

Now the angels have finally made their debut in the story, though I am surprised that Irina seems to be set to return as well based on the preview, I didn't think it would happen this soon.

Cut poor Gasper some slack Issei, he may be a boy but he pulls off this look superbly.

Marina2 2013-09-01 23:51

Hmm.......I start to confuse about the power ranking.

Is Archangel Michael (Angel) = Azazel (Fallen Angel)= Four great satans (Devil) in term of rank and power?

The Green One 2013-09-02 00:09

To my knowledge it's never been formally measured between them, it's probably safe to assume they're "comparable".

Chris38 2013-09-02 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marina2 (Post 4815688)
Hmm.......I start to confuse about the power ranking.

Is Archangel Michael (Angel) = Azazel (Fallen Angel)= Four great satans (Devil) in term of rank and power?

In terms of rank they are equals, since each of them are the leaders of their respective factions.

In terms of power, you could say that they are equals as well...

Regarding the episode itself, it was pretty slow paced, but contained some pretty funny moments, especially Saji's and Ise's reactions to Gasper's actual gender ...

So, overall ... I enjoyed watching the current episode.

kukuru 2013-09-02 05:12

Political rank doesn't equal power or even battle power.

Theres a ton of spoilers in battle rankings in dxd world, the author goes into that with a lot of details, so there is a real answer that's not open to discussion.

kusabireika 2013-09-02 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by kukuru (Post 4815914)
Political rank doesn't equal power or even battle power.

Theres a ton of spoilers in battle rankings in dxd world, the author goes into that with a lot of details, so there is a real answer that's not open to discussion.

That's true we'll maybe if I guess there strongest or most charismatic in there group as whole if I guess ...that why they got there overall leadership of each of there group :) due to this traits :)

D-KLAC 2013-09-02 09:26

so time meet other bishop aka gasper & yes it's a TRAP person indeed give is a vampire-demon-human but always hide in a box.

so give some training from sword run to garlic & oh azazel appear give some advice yet gasper still hiding.

then issei learn on gasper's past due being dad is noble vampire with mom as a human yet have probs with time powers indeed feel same story like asia had when she got bullied.

so issei give inspire & good feel help gasper did well boost gasper's mood & yet tip in asia, xeno, & koneko give gasper a bag mask to wear in.

all good & now issei with akeno say hello michael of the light angels.

Benigmatica 2013-09-02 10:24

I guess the Bridget was dropped for Gasper! Damn, he's so cute...

Anyways, let's wait a see for the last 3 episodes!

Haiprbim 2013-09-02 13:13

Nice episode, with our little Gasper, the Trap. ;)
Cannot wait for the next one!

Dengar 2013-09-02 13:32

Gasper is so adorable! I totally won't mind adding him to the harem. I mean, we've already got Kiba.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GenjiChan (Post 4815477)
Aren't angels supposedly to be beautiful people, what more could you expect from a Chief Angel?..:p

Only if you're watching anime.

Wait a second...

Shinhwa 2013-09-02 16:22

Gyasuke is here!!!