AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Kiss x Sis (TV) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=88389)

NeoSam 2009-11-13 02:42

Kiss x Sis (TV)

The seinen manga Kiss x Sis will be getting a TV anime adaptation:
http://www.death-note.biz/up/g/5248.jpg

キスシス
Kiss×sis

The Kiss x Sis manga was serialized in the seinen manga magazine Bessatsu Young Magazine, and continued its serialization in the seinen manga magazine Young Magazine, but was transfered to be serialized in the new seinen manga magazine Monthly Young Magazine.
Currently there are 5 volumes released of this manga.

Covers:

From MangaUpdates:

Quote:

Keita has two step-sisters who love him in a lustful way and have no problems expressing it, they even are in competition about that. Much to the laughs of his friends, he endures it but when one day they come to his school to give him his lunch, he gets annoyed and explodes on them, then they confess their feelings for him in front of everyone and leave. Feeling sorry he chases after them and says that he'll study hard in order to get in the same highschool as them.
Mangaka: Ditama Bow

Genre: Seinen, Comedy, Romance

Shinji103 2009-11-13 06:01

HUHMRM????? :twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

Well this is definitely not gonna be on the kid's channel.............

Zwei 2009-11-13 06:49

Awesome, I guess the OVA were a success.

I'm hoping it won't be another advertisment anime though, full of fanservice where they just drift from the manga and eliminate the plot completely.

Now, next OVA should be out in 7 days...

MrTerrorist 2009-11-13 07:13

Say whattttttt!?

I watching this.

Mizuno 2009-11-13 07:48

I guess if Kanokon could, this may be possible... I have to say though, ever since the manga moved to a different magazine, it's a bit of a disappointment...

Statonxyb 2009-11-13 11:31

Awesome.

:D

Honoakari 2009-11-13 11:51

Ah, it's finally got an anime adaptation. This means that after it airs, we will have to wait only a week between the episodes, compared to the six months wait between the OVAs. I'm really looking forward to it.

neshru 2009-11-13 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 2764852)
I have to say though, ever since the manga moved to a different magazine, it's a bit of a disappointment...

You meant it's totally worthless now? I agree.

FlareKnight 2009-11-14 08:22

Well this is nice news. Definitely for getting to watch this animated once a week rather than waiting months. Should be good times :).

Mizuno 2009-11-14 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by neshru (Post 2765198)
You meant it's totally worthless now? I agree.

Yeah that was an intentional understatement. I tried to avoid bashing it too much but those who have read up to the latest chapter should know.

Marisa Kirisame 2009-11-14 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 2764743)

HUHMRM????? :twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

Well this is definitely not gonna be on the kid's channel.............

You'd be surprised, Kanokon was VERY popular among Japanese grade-schoolers. :heh:

iceyfw 2009-11-15 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marisa Kirisame (Post 2767528)
You'd be surprised, Kanokon was VERY popular among Japanese grade-schoolers. :heh:

grade-schoolers as in elementary school? if so, i find that aspect of the japanese culture to be weird if their parents are letting them watch that kind of content at a young age. unless the kids are secretly watching it or the parents are too busy with their work life.

Washi 2009-11-15 23:55

>>unless the kids are secretly watching it or the parents are too busy with their work life.

This. Apparently a whole pile of grade schoolers were watching the online streaming of the show that were running while it was airing. Although once that came to light they stopped the online episodes XD. And children are not likely to see it on TV.

Eisdrache 2009-11-16 07:50

Kiss X Sis? Im in, Im in :D :D :D

Wrath88 2009-11-16 10:23

Ore mo, ore mo!!! :D :D

Loved the manga, so this should be good

Master_Yoma 2009-11-18 01:45

Ya i cant wait for it

DragoZERO 2009-11-18 09:53

This will be good. The manga is so hilarious. Although lately its getting a little too weird for my taste. But its always funny when two girls, sister no less, fight over a guy, their step-brother no less!

They better air this on a station that won't censor it. They'll be pretty hypocritical to censor the video since the subject matter is so mature to begin with.

finalanimestop 2009-11-18 19:04

LIKE OMFG, I remember since last summer I read the release for it coming out. I was sooooooooooooo throttled. I still am now! The only thing, I just feel it's a bit weird they're in junior high....like wtf...so much for things being legal...jeez.

Ohhhh, btw! How many episodes do you think there will be???

GDB 2009-11-18 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by finalanimestop (Post 2774326)
Ohhhh, btw! How many episodes do you think there will be???

The standard 12-13. They'd be struggling to have enough material for 24-26 (only 31 chapters out as of now, and the most recent (ch30) was only like 7 pages or something, plus the first 4 will have already been done by OADs by air time).

D-KLAC 2009-11-22 03:15

good grief what is japan anime been doing this year from queen's blade to this 2 half-sisters want their half-brother.

yea 2009 is really did it.

& yet saw those pics but now series this is KLAC-ing Great!!!