AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Rate That OP/ED! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=41140)

Wavie 2007-01-04 22:04

Rate That OP/ED!

Please post your OP/ED here.
This thread will hopefully help animesukier's to find good anime and music through your posts.
You can also post ops and eds for games just make sure that it does not contain any nudity or the moderators may get us in trouble :)

Rules (if that okay :P)

1. Everytime you post on this thread you must rate the OP/ED someone has posted and post your own if you wish.

2. Post name of anime series (incase people really like the OP/ED and want to try watching series)

Instructions

To post a youtube link for your OP/ED type [youtube] put the text inbetween the youtube link for example here is one op:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I8vRnkGj0Fw - take out the part after watch?v= and put it between [youtube]put text here[/youtube]

so you would put [youtube]I8vRnkGj0Fw[/youtube]

Recommended youtube searches:

name of anime then type either opening or op... both make a difference... trust me
name of anime then type either ending or ed... again both make a difference
If you have problems finding anime for op/ed you may wish to try the above :D

Thanks for fixing tags xris.

Wavie 2007-01-04 22:06

First one so people can rate.

Spoiler:

Aoie_Emesai 2007-01-04 23:54

OH YES, i get to show my favorite Anime Op/ED ^_^. 2nd one here.

Wavie - 6/10. I don't necessarily like the singing.

Love Hina Again, "Be for me, Be for you". (Ending Version #1 Naru Version, Yui Horie aka Singer) (#1 favorite anime song of all time).

Dammit, There's not a World Of Narue ED. Next then. StrawBerry Panic Ending.("Himitsu Dolls" by Mai Nakahara and Ai Shimizu). Unique Ending by adding the vocal artist in weird gothic lolita outfits.

Next one. Lemon Angel Project Opening. "Angel Addict" by Ryou Shihono, Ami Koshimizu, Miki Maruyama. I just really like this one.

Next. Lovely Idol OP, "Koi, hajimemashite!" by Sakura Nogawa. The cuteness shall overcome everything.

Enjoy now. ^_^

Wavie 2007-01-05 09:47

do you like this one better?

Kaleido Star op - was not sure if this would be a good series, it really was. Went straight to my favourite list and remained there after series finished. Truly a well made series. Not to mention the ops and eds. =)

Spoiler:

Ok lets rate yours :)

Love Hina again one - to be honost did not think i would be a fan... lol it aint to bad :P Nice singing and love hina is one of the legends amoung anime 7.5/10

StrawBerry Panic Ending - heh it aint for me - 6/10

Lemon Angel Project - 10/10 that song is fantastic - =) - I like the evolution version from that series to.

Lovely Idol OP - singing is nice - 7/10

Radiosity 2007-01-05 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aoie Emesai
Dammit, There's not a World Of Narue ED

I can do that for you if you want (as soon as I figure out how YouTube's conversion process works.) :)

I'll rate your Love Hina Again at 10/10, also loved that one. I also really liked the duet version sung by both Naru and Keitaro. I'll post up Narue no Sekai when I get round to it :)

edit: I'm also going to add Steel Angel Kurumi's OP because it's just such a fun and catchy tune + opening animation :D

Spoiler for 2 videos:

Seriously, this thread wins the internet \o/

Skyfall 2007-01-05 12:22

Shakugan no Shana first ED
I absolutely love the music...i can listen to it 5 times in a row ^__^

Air OP. Very nice music, not to mention the wonderful animation.

Higurashi OP - it has this eerie feeling about it >.<

Shinigami no Ballad OP - the music and the mood fits the series perfectly

Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora - what can i say - i simply like it, and it is full of symbolism

Kanon OP - some one has to :p

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase OP - just for the kicks. The most WTFish OP i have ever seen, especially if you watch it for the first time, taking in to account that the mood before the OP is pretty dark :p

Now, for the ratings...

Hajime No Ippo - 6/10 i gues... didn't click with me.

StrawBerry Panic Ending 2/10 - 0_o...completely not my thing

Love Hina Again 7/10 - pretty OK i gues

Lemon Angel Project - 9/10

Lovely Idol OP - 7.5 was pretty nice and sweet >.<

Kaleido Star op - 9/10 - i like it :)

Radiosity 2007-01-05 12:36

Back again! Loving this thread already lol

Spoiler for 3 videos:

If any of mine don't work you'll have to tell me as I can't watch youtube embedded videos (dunno why, opera doesn't seem to agree with them for me.)

Air - 10/10 Loved the opening when watching and still love it now.
Shinigami no Ballad - 9/10 a beautiful yet haunting piece.
Kanon OP - Didn't like it to start with but it soon grew on me. 8.5/10
Tsukuyomi - 10/10 for sheer WTF awesomeness :D

Pellissier 2007-01-05 12:45

Spoiler for 5:

Ratings:

Love Hina Again - 9/10 - I like nearly everything sung by the goddes Horie Yui :)

Shinigami no Ballad OP - 10/10 - I believe it was my "song of the mont" back in march

Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora OP - 8/10 - great song, catchy and in tone with the anime itself

Kanon OP - 8,5/10 - Wonderful, though I like the ED a little more ^^

Higurashi OP - 10/10 - "song of the month" in may :D

Tsukuyomi OP - 9/10 - when I watched the anime, it remained stuck in my head for quite a while *_*

Shuffle OP - 7,5/10 - It was quite a neat song, pity for the anime ^^

Wavie 2007-01-05 12:59

Steel Angel Kurumi- was funny when her little chibi char fell at end 6/10

Full Moon wo Sagashite - didnt really like song but I found that it made me happy to listen to (which i found strange) so maybe i did like it lol. 7/10

Shakugan no Shana - nice song - definatly has some good songs this anime does 9/10

Air - very relaxing music and video 10/10

Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora - 9/10 liked that song

Kanon - 9/10 I loved kanon - on ep 13/14 like everyone else :P

Ai yori aoshi - 10/10 very nice song

dammit radio :P

because of your shuffle op and ed i have to redownload the series and watch it lol

8/10 for both

2 ops

Spoiler:

Edit:

Pellissier

I really liked look of that spiral op - I might actually try the series. 8/10

Tsuyokiss Cool x Sweet -your right good music 9/10

Kanon - we all love kanon :D

Radiosity 2007-01-05 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wavie
dammit radio :P

because of your shuffle op and ed i have to redownload the series and watch it lol

8/10 for both

I aim to please :D

Aoie Emesai - I've got the Narue ED ripped, but YouTube isn't sending me the email I need to actually be able to do anything on the site, so someone else might have to actually up it to YouTube on my behalf. I'll give it some more time and hope the email comes through, otherwise I'll up the ED as it is (9mb file) and hopefully someone will be kind enough to up it for me :)

Suzumiya ED 10/10, one of the most fun and catchy tunes I've ever heard.

Spoiler for 2 videos:

Skyfall 2007-01-05 14:13

Tsuyokiss Cool x Sweet OP - 7.5/10 pretty catchy song imo :) *adds Tsuyokiss to "must watch" list*

Stellvia OP - 6.5/10 Didn't like it too much for some reason

Stellvia ED2 End Of The World 8.5/10 - liked the song

Ai Yori Aoshi - 9/10 - it kinda grew on me ever since i watched the anime for the 1st time :)

Spoiler for space:

Deathkillz 2007-01-05 14:25

too many to rate O.o so heres a few :p

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase OP ~ i was surprised when i first watched the series ~ a really eyecatching start imo 8.5/10

shuffle OP ~ fast paced and "technoish" is what im feeling...one of my all time favs ^__^ 8.5/10

shuffle ED ~ a rather sad end song compared to the OP...but still i love the emotion in the song brought out by prim crying >.< 9/10

shana ED ~ dramatic! but the end is a bit too sharp...8/10

kanon 2006 OP ~ im already beginning to feel a bit teary eyed...with my speakers i have a good base on the song and...well it just shakes the house and my heart ^__^ 10/10

heres some below: oh and how about putting them in spoiler tags? just saves having to scroll down a mile before reaching the end of the page at this rate :heh:

Spoiler:

Radiosity 2007-01-05 14:46

Yeah, I'd agree about spoiler tags, the thread is getting vertically challenged already :)

One of my absolute favourites of recent times:

MagiPoka OP. Such a serious feeling to it, despite there being virtually no serious moments in the series itself. Works great :D

Spoiler for 1 video:

Inukami OP - 8/10 Catchy and of course it's sung by my number 1 seiyuu Horie Yui. Not quite up to the standard of some of the others she's sung though.

Side note: Since YouTube are being useless and refuse to actually send me my email no matter how many times I ask for it to be sent, can someone take this ED video and up it to YouTube on behalf of myself and Aoie Emesai? Cheers.

Download Narue no Sekai ED (320x240)

Rightclick save as.

edit: Resized the video.

Shiryuu 2007-01-05 14:55

Rahxephon OP - Eww... naked guy... not my kind of music either... 1/10

Magikano ED - Not really anything interesting about it... 3/10

Haruhi ED - Good, needs less still shots though... 8/10

Higurashi OP - interesting... 7/10

Magipoka OP - 10/10 :P

Spoiler for 3:

Pellissier 2007-01-05 15:49

Popotan ED: 11/10 - spotted :p ... *my song of the year 2005!* , I was going to post it but Shiryuu beat me ^^ ... so much dancing with that song... nazukashi (nostalgic) ^^

Popotan OP: 8/10 not as good as the ED, but catchy, and a bit silly :P

Magikano ED: veery silly ... but funny . Very giffable too ^^ 7/10

Nanoha OP: it has a nice warm feeling. 8/10

Spoiler for 1 (Narutaru):

Shiryuu 2007-01-05 16:04

Nanoha ED - Ok...maybe you shouldn't remove the credits... nice song though... 6/10

Inukami OP - Very interesting... 8/10

Narutaru OP - For some reason I never got past watching the first ep... 7/10

Spoiler for 3:

Pellissier 2007-01-05 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiryuu (Post 790258)
Nanoha ED - Ok...maybe you shouldn't remove the credits..

You're probably right.. but I didn't remove them... those were the only version I found >_< ... post edited with creditless versions cut out . ^^

----

Ikkitousen OP: Song is ok... some nice "visuals" in the intro vid :p .. 6,5/10

Shay 2007-01-05 18:06

Heh, nice thread.

Ippo = Great! I forgot how good that one was.

Elfen Lied OP

Dragnfly@Gamefaqs 2007-01-05 20:35

Elfen Lied OP - This intro was so beautiful and haunting. It fit the series perfectly!
Nanoha OP - I'm biased. So I think it's great.
Nanoha A's OP - See previous. Tho I do like this one better.

My first time posting a youtube link so I'm not expecting this to work and I'm in a rush so I'll fix it later.

Louie the Rune Soldier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQZK15XTnS8

Starlight Scramble (I don't have my VCR to confirm if this one's the game or OAV opening tho)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6_3aj-jLaA

Aoie_Emesai 2007-01-06 04:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiosity (Post 790082)
I aim to please :D

Aoie Emesai - I've got the Narue ED ripped, but YouTube isn't sending me the email I need to actually be able to do anything on the site, so someone else might have to actually up it to YouTube on my behalf. I'll give it some more time and hope the email comes through, otherwise I'll up the ED as it is (9mb file) and hopefully someone will be kind enough to up it for me :)

If Youtube isn't accepting it for you, then don't worry about it. I'm just glad you thought so much of me ^_^.

----------

I Guess i'll rate my own too.

Love Hina Again OP (Naru Version) -10/10!

StrawBerry Panic Ending - 8/10.

Lemon Angel Project Opening - the animation wasn't all that great but the songs were quite good. 8/10

Lovely Idol OP - So cute ^_^. The song wasn't that bad too. 8/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyfall
Shakugan no Shana first ED - MOE! ^_^It was alright, the beat is somewhat easy to listen too, but it's not a song i could listen to all day. 7.5/10

Air OP - I don't know why people love this song. 5/10

Higurashi OP - It was pretty good (the animation). The song was terrible though. animation 9/10, lyrics 4/10.

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase OP - I agree. 1/10

Kaleido Star OP - 7/10 It was rather nice.

Shinigami no Ballad OP - soft and toughing. Very unbefitting for a death god. The English is quite good too. 8.5/10

Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora OP - Loved this anime. The song's not that bad too. 9/10

Kanon OP - not too bad. I've never seen the anime myself yet. 7.9/10

---

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiosity

Ai Yori Aoshi - It was a nice little love story too. 8/10

Shuffle! OP - I rather liked this song too. 7.5/10; The anime, not so much.

Shuffle! ED - though the animation was quite boring, the song is quite nice. Yes, i love Yuria voice too ^_^.

(MY SOUNDS GONE!)I can't hear the musics from the movies no more, so ill stop rating them here.

Here goes mine. (yes, If there's an opening or ending w/o the other, that usually mean i don't like the other)

Canvas 2 OP - Plastic Smile by Yuria. One of top 5 favorite anime song ^_^. Isn't she so cute ^_^.

To Heart 2 OP - "Hello" by Haruna Ikeda. I'm not too fond of the anime myself, but the op is quite nice.

REC OP - "Cheer~Makka na kimochi~" by Kanako Sakai. The anime was quite nice, the OP is rather nice too.

Gift ~eternal rainbow~ OP - "Nijiiro Sentimental" by Miyuki Hashimoto. The anime isn't half bad. I suppose the cute girls makes up for it horribleness.

Gift ~eternal rainbow~ Ending - "Kokoro Niji o Kakete" by Misato Fujiya. It's ok, that's pertty much all i can say.

PS: My sound is still dead for some of the movies :(.