AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 592 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=113093)

james0246 2012-07-04 00:08

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 592 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are not yet released.

Mateus 2012-07-04 00:09

I need to know what happens with Madara >_>

james0246 2012-07-04 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateus (Post 4237167)

Okay Veruca Salt. :p. Wait a few hours then you'll have some idea. Wait 6-8 hours and you'll know.

Otherwise, use wild speculation to determine what you think will happen. :).

Mateus 2012-07-04 00:12

The kages can either slow him down some how and prevent him from remaining in the world, or he can break the link and stay forever - which I don't know what would happen then I mean we still have Tobi so...it would be outright chaos.

milan kyuubi 2012-07-04 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mateus (Post 4237167)

Well knowing Kishi, he'll probably cut to Naruto vs Tobi. So we probably want find out what happened with Madara in this chapter :heh:

Goshin 2012-07-04 02:31

Or he could cut back to Sasuke and Kabuto. would be hilarious if Sasuke ends killing Kabuto anyways:"I'm not as nice as my brother".

I'm really interested in how Tobi's Strategy will change now that he has lost his Jinchuuriki. Will he cut his losses and retreat? to Rendezvous with Madara? or will the tables turn is favor now that he doesn't people to controll anymore and can show naruto his TRUE power? How will his his "sharingran/Rinnegan eyes" compare to Original Madara's eyes who as both powers in both Eyes?

They had to fuse madara with First Hokage to unlock sage powers. I don't remember how Tobi unlocks his? does he already have senju or Uzumaki blood in him?

so many questions....

will full bijuu mode turn out to have a draw back. god mode should not be allowed to stay on for too long.

Kowai 2012-07-04 02:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan kyuubi (Post 4237181)
Well knowing Kishi, he'll probably cut to Naruto vs Tobi. So we probably want find out what happened with Madara in this chapter :heh:

Good. I'd rather see some tobi developments

strategos 2012-07-04 02:35

We got three possible outcomes. It feels like vegas :P

Frenchie 2012-07-04 02:58

Ohoho. Tobi using the fox chakra from the brothers and even the chopped up piece of the Hachibi to complete his moon's eye plan even though it's somewhat premature?
Madara clearly is going to do his own thing, but how is he related to Tobi, if at all? Sasuke putting the Orochimaru card back on the table, something about him knowing the person that could shed some light on the whole affair? Iiiiiiinteresting chapter.

Anticipation mounting.. don't screw this up Kishi, I still have faith in you.

Goshin 2012-07-04 03:30

Aww Chapter Felt Short. In a good way. looks like Kishi wants to go out with a bang. Bringing Orochimaru back and shit. like someone mentioned in previous thread. the only major ball player missing now is Jiraiya.

I am Very Curious as to what secrets that scroll holds. we know it has to do with the clan and Orochimaru seems to be at the center of it all? how does he know everything. and yet made so little progress in terms of his own body modifications.

the focus on anko's curse mark, Is it suppose to have something to do with bring Oro back or is it an indication that he is indeed still alive/part of this world.

Kowai 2012-07-04 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goshin (Post 4237327)
[...] and Orochimaru seem to be at the center of it all? how does he know everything. and yet mad so little progress in terms of his own body modifications.

the focus on anko's curse mark, Is it suppose to have something to do with bring Oro back or is it an indication that he is indeed still alive/part of this world.

oro came out of sasuke's seal with a badass snake (that got one shotted by itachi).

Ever since danzo I suspected that oro had more to him than wanting a sharingan. He told the third he wants to userstand the truths of the ninja world, not by learning all jutsu, he wants to be the rikkudo sennin

Casshern 2012-07-04 03:37

I knew he'd be back.

j0x 2012-07-04 04:05

lol orochimaru is still alive and he might be the one who knows everything as sasuke is saying
this chapter has no answers but it makes me excited for the upcoming chapters

Raph 2012-07-04 04:27

I had no idea that Orochimaru can be brought back somehow :O
I didn't consider the fact that Anko's curse mark on her neck indicates that Orochimaru is alive, I thought the curse mark is just what left after him.

It was a nice chapter, I really wonder what has changed in Sasuke, clearly it gave him a lot of thinking about the sense of ninja world. And now he wants to meet "The one who knows everything". I'm curious what is his plan.

As j0x said this chapter has no answers but it makes me excited for what is yet to come :)

Also I'm not sure if you've realized what Tobi is about to do (if I'm right). He said that he has to do "it" not as he wanted to revive it, but it still maintains its power having Gin/Kin brothers in mind and a tail of hachibi. Guys does he want to summon Jubbi?

ronin myael 2012-07-04 05:21

technically, orochimaru didn't really die, he was merely sealed away. more likely sasuke is talking about the oro that rests deep inside his consciousness. he still exists somewhere but he no longer has a physical body. so sasuke can talk to him if he wants to, all he needs to do is tap into that place where he sealed him away. but if oro gets revived and given a physical body somehow then it would feel like another asspull. and if sasuke and oro join forces to beat madara, i'm going to puke! i hope that doesn't happen. i wouldn't mind sasuke getting a bit of info from the snake to use against madara but to actually fight alongside him, that would be too melodramatic for my taste. i just don't see oro helping sasuke in any way. and as much as i somewhat liked oro before, i really don't want him back.

but i'm really more interested in what sasuke would do. would he try to protect konoha and help the alliance? or would he go back to his avenging ways?

Quote:

Guys does he want to summon Jubbi?
he obviously does. that was his plan from day one and that's the very reason why he took the golden brothers. he needed their chakra to somehow replace the kyuubi. technically, it's possible for him to summon the jubi but it won't be perfect for it would lack the majority of the kyuubi and hachibi chakra.

HasuMasu 2012-07-04 05:22

Mei looking especially hot in this chapter, with her clothes all ripped up.

haegar 2012-07-04 05:32

superb chapter. maybe it was a tad predictable Sasuske would decide on taking on Madara, and it comes quite fast with Suigetsu and muscles dropping down from the ceiling but I did not see the let's rez Orochi coming - Well, not sure if he is gonna edo tensei him or talk to the remnants of him in his mind, either way, shit is getting real, good tension.

Kowai 2012-07-04 05:43

I had assumed tobi was talking about the moons eye plan.. Someone mentioned when kinkakku and gibkakku were first introduced that their purpose was to show the tsuki no mei jutsu without having to kill naruto.

Oro needs to come back and do something because his sealing in the sword was just a pause to give time to highlight the other villains without having to cut to what oro is up to. He keeps the power levels balanced by being the only ninja without some crazy hyped clan or bloodline (that we know of)

ronin myael 2012-07-04 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4237405)
superb chapter. maybe it was a tad predictable Sasuske would decide on taking on Madara, and it comes quite fast with Suigetsu and muscles dropping down from the ceiling but I did not see the let's rez Orochi coming - Well, not sure if he is gonna edo tensei him or talk to the remnants of him in his mind, either way, shit is getting real, good tension.

i'd rather have him talk to oro in his head, that would be the most believable and plausible option. if i see another edo-tensei zombie i'm gonna hurl! please no more zombies! :(

i kinda liked the suigetsu joke about kabuto's "snake". i thought the same thing when i first saw it. it's nice to know that kishi hasn't lost his sense of humor. :p

drulo 2012-07-04 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin myael (Post 4237435)
i'd rather have him talk to oro in his head, that would be the most believable and plausible option. if i see another edo-tensei zombie i'm gonna hurl! please no more zombies! :(
:p

Talking with him in his head is more plausible :heh: and also, oro cant be brought back by edo tensei since he was sealed by Itachi's susanoo

Nintendo 2012-07-04 06:24

finally....time to bring back the king...oro.....

new madara is interesting because he pretty much said hes going to unleash something new. who exactly is the human who knows everything? madara?

DragoZERO 2012-07-04 07:23

Madara is using Orochimaru's body!!!!!

Maybe... lol.

yakumo-chan 2012-07-04 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nintendo (Post 4237457)
who exactly is the human who knows everything? madara?

Sasuke already said it, it was Orochimaru....
It would seemed that TObi is kinda connected to Orochimaru

kitten320 2012-07-04 08:15

So Sasuke will become all goody goody now? He better get his punishment of a lifetime and I don't want to see Sasuke dominating Madara in 1 VS 1 fight!

DragoZERO 2012-07-04 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakumo-chan (Post 4237571)
Sasuke already said it, it was Orochimaru....
It would seemed that TObi is kinda connected to Orochimaru

Tobi is Orochimaru's brother! Orochumari! :heh:

MysticNinjaJay 2012-07-04 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by haegar (Post 4237405)
superb chapter. maybe it was a tad predictable Sasuske would decide on taking on Madara, and it comes quite fast with Suigetsu and muscles dropping down from the ceiling but I did not see the let's rez Orochi coming - Well, not sure if he is gonna edo tensei him ortalk to the remnants of him in his mind, either way, shit is getting real, good tension.

There are no remnants of Orochimaru in Sasuke's mind. Itachi saw to that.

He's not technically dead either. He was sealed in some kind of genjutsu world by Itachi's Susanoo.

My guess is that Sasuke will use Susanoo to free Orochimaru or enter that world himself in order to communicate with him.

I don't think Orochimaru is "The One Who Knows Everything."

Rather Orochimaru can give him the ability to help Sasuke on his quest to confront that person.

Whitemoon648 2012-07-04 08:28

So Orichimaru still lives. Well it wasn't that surprising :rolleyes: .

But seriously ORICHIMARU LIIIIVES? COOOOOL.

Good chapter :D.

james0246 2012-07-04 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 (Post 4237607)
So Orichimaru still lives. Well it wasn't that surprising :rolleyes: .

But seriously ORICHIMARU LIIIIVES? COOOOOL.

Good chapter :D.

Technically, Orochimaru was always alive, he was just sealed away (for a rainy day). So, either Sasuke will break the seal (somehow) or something else is going on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay (Post 4237606)
I don't think Orochimaru is "The One Who Knows Everything."

To be fair, Orochimaru seemed to have some idea as to the whole Tobi/Madara thing...unless you want to put all of that on Kabuto (which I don't since Kabuto's a mook).

Whitemoon648 2012-07-04 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4237615)
Technically, Orochimaru was always alive, he was just sealed away (for a rainy day). So, either Sasuke will break the seal (somehow) or something else is going on.

That makes sense. At the beginning ( when the whole fight between Itachi and Sasuke ended), i was thinking that Orichimaru wasn't dead yet, but as the chapters progressed, i started to think and lean toward him gone.

So until this chapter i had really thought Orichimaru was gone for good to be surprised like this.

james0246 2012-07-04 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 (Post 4237652)
So until this chapter i had really thought Orichimaru was gone for good to be surprised like this.

I'll agree with that. I did not expect Orochimaru to ever return (beyond his pale imitation (Kabuto)).

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 4237671)
Somehow the change of panels made it look like Tobi is Orochimaru, which wouldn't make sense, since Sasuke saw Tobi without mask. Though I wonder if Naruto's request to take of the mask will be granted soon.

Not disagreeing with you, but Sasuke never actually saw Tobi's face. Kisame and Zetsu are the only ones who know what Tobi looks like.

That being said, Orochimaru does know Shōshagan no Jutsu, which allows him to wear the face of anyone (by literally taking his victim's face) without being detected. So, it's not like Orochimaru can't do deep undercover work.

1337_haxor 2012-07-04 09:46

Well...

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4237680)
I'll agree with that. I did not expect Orochimaru to ever return (beyond his pale imitation (Kabuto)).

Not disagreeing with you, but Sasuke never actually saw Tobi's face. Kisame and Zetsu are the only ones who know what Tobi looks like.

That being said, Orochimaru does know Shōshagan no Jutsu, which allows him to wear the face of anyone (by literally taking his victim's face) without being detected. So, it's not like Orochimaru can't do deep undercover work.

Actually, we should rather drift away from the tought of Orochimaru being Tobi.

Orochimaru was a member of Aktsuki and fled because Itachi burned him, Tobi founded the organization on the past (when Orochimaru was still on the leaf with Tsunade and Jiraya) and gave Pain his eyes.

It wouldn't make sense for a Sharingan seeker to have and use both Sharingan and Rinnegan and to have powerful Uchiha subordinates whilist still going after Sasuke.

Tobi predates Orochimaru but it's most likely that the later uncovered a lot of truths the former might have considered a taboo.

Tobi is more of a well intentioned extremist whereas Orochimaru is a complete monster who wants to absorb all knowledge in the world.

Changing subjects, I think that scroll reveals the truth behind the Rikkudou Sennin.

It shows how to summon from hell a demon like the Juubi and harness it's immense power for the user.

Whitemoon648 2012-07-04 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Small One (Post 4237671)
Somehow the change of panels made it look like Tobi is Orochimaru, which wouldn't make sense, since Sasuke saw Tobi without mask. Though I wonder if Naruto's request to take of the mask will be granted soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by james0246 (Post 4237680)

Not really disagreeing with either of you and i really like the notion of Tobi actually being Orichimaru and it could be possible. They have some similarities in character too, but still i think it would be far-fetched.

For one Why was Orichimaru so desperate for a sharinan when and if he already had one. Also why didn't he just use his Sharingan hacks against Sarutobi :D?
I know you guys haven't really said that he is Orichimaru and just suggesting there is a possibility. I am mainly talking about the notion or idea of him being Orichimaru is just too far-fteched ( but still possible somehow imo.) Kishimoto could always make up some reason. Nothing impossible now that we actually have orichimaru back. Kishimito would just need to come up with tons of valid reasons and hows to justify this kind of plot ( For madara to be orichimaru) for it to be believable to me personally.

P.S. Lack of sleep *_*. I am not even making sense to myself. Nights :D.
P.S.S. "Is Tobi orichimaru?" That would actually be a good video title.

haegar 2012-07-04 10:05

I think Orochimaru has either found out alot about the truth behind Tobi/Madara or has some so far unheard of knowledge of Rikudo Senin he came by on his quest for knowledge, or maybe even both - I think there are too many inconsistencies with Tobi BEING Oro, however, it is possible Orochimaru was involved in either creating Tobi's body or maintaining it during his Akatsuki time and that might also be why he knows so much - though if that were the case Tobi ought to have come after him to silence him. We lack the info but it sure is getting interesting again, and I'm gonna go on a limb and get down from my high horse of bitchiness and state that with Oro coming back there might be very good reasons for the whole Kabuto shebang I didn't like much so far. Hiro doing well I say :D

prakash123 2012-07-04 10:08

Well after reading this chapter...I always had a feeling that the 3 legendary sannin might reunite for some reason.then this chapter was going on about oro so I think maybe jiraiya might be coming back on the field(I mean what kind of a reason was it for kabuto to come up with to say that jiraiya'S body was too deep in the ocean that he couldn't find him.i doubt that madara was 'that' easy to be found.I somehow think that jiraiya might have discovered a lot more during his time when he was writing his books and about naruto being the child of prophecy)IMO.just a thought guys. also didn't jiraiya kinda have feelings for tsunade?which he never really got to confess?well In all if oro is coming back I hope Kishi brings jiraiya back as well.

haegar 2012-07-04 10:10

^ as much as I like Jiraya, I think he likely has served his part in this story. This is not about the 3 Sanin anymore, it's on a much bigger scope and Oro is not still part of it as one of the Sanin but as the Sanin gone arch-villain who acquired hax knowledge ...

Shining Celebi 2012-07-04 10:36

Re: Orochimaru being sealed away, remember that some of his white snakes were not sealed - they escaped, though all the ones on-screen were burned up by Amaterasu.

I think the explanation of how Orochimaru might be alive is gonna be way more wild than that though.

Interesting that Orochimaru was in possession of knowledge that would have allowed him to rule the entire world, though.

Man, if Kishi hadn't turned him into an ugly snake-thing, he'd still be cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitten320 (Post 4237588)
So Sasuke will become all goody goody now? He better get his punishment of a lifetime and I don't want to see Sasuke dominating Madara in 1 VS 1 fight!

I think Sasuke wants to stop Madara so Madara can't tarnish the Uchiha clan's name.

james0246 2012-07-04 10:45

^No snakes escaped. If they were not shown escaping then they did not escape (at least until/unless Kishimoto decides to reconcile the situation, but considering his hardon for Itachi I doubt that will happen).

thewupk 2012-07-04 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kowai (Post 4237329)
oro came out of sasuke's seal with a badass snake (that got one shotted by itachi).

Ever since danzo I suspected that oro had more to him than wanting a sharingan. He told the third he wants to userstand the truths of the ninja world, not by learning all jutsu, he wants to be the rikkudo sennin

Looking back that was likely his true goal. Him experimenting with the DNA of the first and then wanting to gain an uchiha body.

Ero-Senn1n 2012-07-04 12:09

A lot of interesting stuff happened in this chapter.

Madara now doesn't look like an Edo-Tensei zombie, is he now alive? I didn't see any cracks on Madara's face and because of the rinnegan we can't see if he has a zombie-eye. Konan told us that Nagato had power over life and death, so if Madara has rinnegan could it be that he used it to resurrect himself from the zombie state?

It looks like Tobi will have a minor 10-tails now. I expected a huge genjutsu that he will use on the ninja army and Naruto to capture Bee and Naruto. But now it seems he just wants to resurrect a minor version of the 10-tails. It would have been interesting to see people like Sakura and Hinata attacking Naruto while being under a genjutsu :) But i guess that won't happen now, instead the 10-tails will show some other special power. But Naruto also got all types of chakra now, so he also has that trump-card.

Sasuke finally realized that Tobi is not Madara, this will be interesting :) He has to seek out Orochimaru to finally learn about Tobi's identity. Poor Orochimaru will be mentally raped by Sasuke again. Someone who has achieved so much being used like this is kinda sad :)

It was nice to see that Itachi managed to plant the seeds of doubt in Sasuke, now Naruto will be able to do something about Sasuke's way of thinking. Sasuke didn't say that he is an avenger, he now questions who he is. Even if he still plans on destroying Konoha, but now at least he began to use his brain again. He stopped using his brain when Tobi told him about Itachi's real life, and now finally Sasuke stopped being braindead :D

octaviahawk 2012-07-04 12:20

*fan girl squeal* Orochimaru is coming back? Oh, happy day! My manga hasn't been the same without him.

Team Taka picked a convenient time to just "drop in" on Sasuke and make "snake jokes," lolol. I wonder--and I may be the only one--where is Karin? She gets three gold stars if she tries to stab Sasuke in the back.

Great chapter, imho. It raises more questions than it answers, and, I have to say, I'm happy that Anko is still alive. I heard once that she is one of Kishi's favorite characters, so I'm hoping she survives whatever crazy plan Sasu has in mind to revive/talk to "the one who knows everything."

Also, I'm hoping when Sasu does have his little chat with Orochimaru, his dark-side will come back. He's acting a bit too much like a good guy at this point... T-T Where is your angst, Sasuke? Use the power of angst, Sasu! :heh: