AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index Movie - Release (Tagged Spoilers) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118087)

Haigon 2013-02-23 13:22

Spoiler for ending:

Sumeragi 2013-02-23 13:23

A miracle cannot be destroyed by a miracle. I suppose that is the true lesson here.

kaizerknight01 2013-02-23 13:30

judging form the summary the movie is kinda like a prelude ....
Spoiler for ......:

Mr.Kyon 2013-02-23 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumeragi (Post 4566064)
A miracle cannot be destroyed by a miracle. I suppose that is the true lesson here.

So then, if IB is a miracle, who is it's originator? Doubt it's good ol' Yahweh :heh:

julioalqae 2013-02-23 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by icebreaker (Post 4566020)
Spoiler for Movie summary part 3:

thanks icebreaker....

err...it is just me... or i really felt that kamachi-san made the "space elevator" arc similar with "ar tonelico" plot with high tower to the sky and singing......and with a song you can destroy d'world and stuff...was it because he worked with ar tonelico illustrator?? nagi ryou ??:heh: lol just saying

ps: oh and two heroine who can't hear a song (shoutaura) and the other who has the talent (meigo)......that's exactly like ar tonelico 1's heroine characteristic

kaizerknight01 2013-02-23 15:22

Well theme of a[love] Song has been use in certain transformable fighter/mecha for quite a while and there a PS 3 game coming this feb 28 ......http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Wvl9lf6VHfQ
........ Kamachi & Kawamori joint project in the future .....:heh::heh::heh: .....

and the 4th PV of the movie

blackwhite67 2013-02-23 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 (Post 4566073)
Spoiler for ......:

If that's all to the summary, then I've got to say that there are a lot of loose ends like whatever happened to Ladylee.

BTW, did no one see the similarity between the space elevator and the tower of Babylon!?

Chaos2Frozen 2013-02-23 16:04

Lol, I'm evading all most of those spoiler tags like a boss :eyespin:

Quote:

Originally Posted by orpheousftw (Post 4566075)
when do you suppose raw will come out?

Eight months average.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 (Post 4566073)
Spoiler for ......:

It won't be surprising if that was the intention....

mark1246 2013-02-23 16:05

Important read first

"OK THE SPOILER TAG HAVE NEVER WORK for me since i join animesuki, i tried to different computer and nothing seem to work. SO i gonna just skip lines in order for you guys who dont want to be spoil ...spoil. I just saying this now, to prevent any hate argument saying "why did you post that man" :mad:

" So what ever happen to Shoutaura (fuse now with Meigo)? was it never aired on the news or anything?" is she now M.I.A

Marcus H. 2013-02-23 20:43

Quote:

^Is there a meaning to Shutoura's name?

and a single digit saint but no action from her side
Well, "Shoutaura" = "aura of shouts" -> "surrounded by noise". Compare that to Meigo, which is written with the characters for "cry or sing" (鳴) and "protect" (護).

As for the Babel connection...

"According to the story, a united humanity of the generations following the Great Flood, speaking a single language [music] and migrating from the east, came to the land of Shinar (Hebrew: שנער‎), where they resolved to build a city with a tower "whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth [Endymion]."

God came down to see what they did and said: "They are one people and have one language, and nothing will be withheld from them which they purpose to do." "Come, let us go down and confound their speech." And so God scattered them upon the face of the Earth, and confused their languages, so that they would not be able to return to each other, and they left off building the city, which was called Babel "because God there confounded the language of all the Earth".

Chaos2Frozen 2013-02-23 22:09

Everything means something huh...

Mah~ we all know first hand how misleading summary-spoilers can be, I'm more interested in the fans reception and ticket sales...

leukrota 2013-02-24 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark1246 (Post 4566244)
"OK THE SPOILER TAG HAVE NEVER WORK for me since i join animesuki, i tried to different computer and nothing seem to work. SO i gonna just skip lines in order for you guys who dont want to be spoil ...spoil. I just saying this now, to prevent any hate argument saying "why did you post that man" :mad:

Tagged or not, this thread especifically mentions no spoilers. So maybe a new thread should be made for the movie discussion per se.

Not that I personally mind the spoilers too much in this case. I will still read them as waiting about a year to know what the movie is about is too long for me.

Requiem-x 2013-02-24 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4566656)

Mah~ we all know first hand how misleading summary-spoilers can be, I'm more interested in the fans reception and ticket sales...

It has idols, space and I assume a bunch of action. It will probably do ok. I do hope Touma's speech is a good one.

desrtsku 2013-02-24 01:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4566656)

Can anyone here stalk the mojo charts? Someone or something?

Chaos2Frozen 2013-02-24 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem-x (Post 4566800)
It has idols, space and I assume a bunch of action. It will probably do ok.

I was thinking more of in comparison with the other Anime Movies out this season like Ao no Exorcist.

Welsh_Dragon 2013-02-24 02:35

So was Shoutaura mentioned at all after her last scene with TouMAN?

Chaos2Frozen 2013-02-24 02:37

What's the point in asking us :heh: ? We only get what 2ch would allow us to know :eyespin:

Anyway it's obvious that the spoiler summary isn't complete.

Welsh_Dragon 2013-02-24 03:20

I really wish I was in Japan right now to see the movie.:sad::T_T:

icebreaker 2013-02-24 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 4566883)
What's the point in asking us :heh: ? We only get what 2ch would allow us to know :eyespin:

Anyway it's obvious that the spoiler summary isn't complete.

Well, from what the guy who posted the spoiler said, it's complete. And he's kinda mad how everything wasn't explained properly in the end. However, there's a possibility that this is just a prelude and Kamachi would want to throw these two new characters into the actual series.

Endscape 2013-02-24 04:23

You know I read the spoiler and it sounds great, but why is it that my heart is fascinated by the idea of Index in a space suit?