AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Infinite Stratos (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Infinite Stratos - Episode 09 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102386)

CrowKenobi 2011-03-03 03:17

Welcome to the discussion thread for Infinite Stratos, Episode 09.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...al/spoiler.gifJust highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...ons/report.gifClick the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

MeisterBabylon 2011-03-03 04:22

Here's to Charlotte's bathing suit, and Laura's birthday suit! :D

Dragonkid11 2011-03-03 04:29

The next day,WE SHALL DIVE IN BEACH!!!!!!!!!!

kramerica 2011-03-03 11:53

Spoiler for episode 9, or WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE HHHNNNNGGGGSSSS:

Shinji103 2011-03-03 12:46

HOLY SHI-

Germany IS going on the offensive! This is Ryoko of Tenchi Muyo! level stuff here! :twitch:

Actually I take that back; even Ryoko didn't
Spoiler:
Although, she did get close once or twice. But still without the naked part. :twitch:

So Laura starts off by stealing Ichika's kiss, and is already
Spoiler:
She's off to one heck of a start.

But Charlotte still gets in gobs of Ichika "HHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG" herself. :D I so hope the law of anime gets broken for this series and Charlotte reels in the hero.

Now we've got "black hole" and "blinding beam" censorship though. :heh:

Midonin 2011-03-03 13:03

Spoiler for IS 09 - イエス, Swimsuits!:

ReddyRedWolf 2011-03-03 13:06

Spoiler for On the Orimura siblings and Pika-tan:

Spoiler for images some NSFW:

Fenrir_valindri 2011-03-03 13:58

Germany has a strong offensive going, but I think France is still going strong as well. The other 3 are left in the dust.

But clearly wincest will prevail of Ichika's reaction to Chifuyu's swimsuit is anything to go by, at least Charlotte recognizes this threat.

larethian 2011-03-03 14:00

Spoiler for 9:

Maverick05 2011-03-03 14:03

Episode started quite good, made me laugh hard. Mall antics were good and the German`s IS group was hilarious......

After that...well, I think there was way too much fanservice for my taste, especially considering they are 15 year old kids.

Eventhough, thumbs up for Chifuyu`s swimsuit!!! Still, giving it a 5.

Yusei Fudo 2011-03-03 14:43

+_+;;

well, at first I kind of didn't like Laura, but her character changed a lot since last episode, and she has become a favorite now. But still less favorite compared to Charlotte >:)

Finally Akatsubaki has been released. And lol, Tabane is like totally opposite of Houki in personality. I wonder if she likes Ichika too :P

Anyways it isn't my imagination but did Charlotte get forced to move out of Ichika's room? @_@;;

And Yes....

CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION

Germany going heavy assault @_@

Japan is losing
England is losing
China is losing

France still has their position.

matteas 2011-03-03 14:44

Spoiler for ep 9:

kaizerknight01 2011-03-03 14:46

7 for eye candy episode

Yusei Fudo 2011-03-03 14:51

I forgot to mention this but England and China is going dangerous mode because they are entering Yandere mode.

Alabaster_mt 2011-03-03 15:00

Woot! Go go germany...!

Klashikari 2011-03-03 15:04

I wasn't expecting a lot of things considering this episode content was quite predictable (the so "traditional" beach episode so to speak), and in the end, it was more or less fine.

Since it would be a futile exercise to complain about the lack of direction for the "plot" (that was sidetracked ever since the drone incident), let's see what we have: some character developments, comedy and fanservice:

Spoiler for episode 9:

Not a stellar beach episode, but I guess it isn't like you should expect more for this context.

U<3Anime 2011-03-03 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klashikari (Post 3515307)
I wasn't expecting a lot of things considering this episode content was quite predictable (the so "traditional" beach episode so to speak), and in the end, it was more or less fine.

Since it would be a futile exercise to complain about the lack of direction for the "plot" (that was sidetracked ever since the drone incident), let's see what we have: some character developments, comedy and fanservice:

Spoiler for episode 9:

Not a stellar beach episode, but I guess it isn't like you should expect more for this context.

Yea, the ridiculous situations setup by Laura and Charlotte had me laughing in disbelief :heh:. That armlock from Laura was especially dangerous because Ichika's arm was so close to reaching third base! Which brings up the question of why Laura so embarassed about showing off her swimsuit to ichika? He has already pratically seen her naked ;).

I was also, pretty disappointed by the beach scene because the animation just kind of plummeted at that part. It had low-frames of animation, along with lots and lots of still shots. Seriously, beach volleyball is always the perfect opportunity to bring in lots of "boin, boin" action, but only the teacher had that. It seriously could have been better.....

Also, Laura has gone a 180 personality change, which makes her a lot more likeable now. I feel like she's pretty much the azu-nyan of this show. However, she still hasn't taken first spot for me. As my loyalty still belongs to the french beauty, Charlotte Dunoa :D.

blitz1/2 2011-03-03 16:41

First min

Houki: "Hey sis, how are u doing?

Tabane: "Yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I got a IS for you as a present!

Houki: wtf.

xD

Throne Zwei 2011-03-03 17:11

As expected fanservice episode doesn't have any plot but definitely enjoyable.

Spoiler for Ep 9:

mysterious 2011-03-03 17:34

Did Tabane actually say "Hi, hi, are you high?" at the start of this episode? That is just so hilarious, and by first impression, I already like her. German continues heavy offensive and France is the only one seems to keeping up. Though older Japan (chifuyu) seem to be the heaviest contender. Make up for her lack of youth is experiences and perfect figure. ANd pika-tan is just so enjoyable every time she appears. Looking forward to Tabane's appearance next episode. Next week, hurry up!