AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   My HiME / My Otome (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   I'm totally confused! HELP (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29972)

Tenken 2006-03-15 14:33

I'm totally confused! HELP

I have watched all of My Hime and I'm on the 20th episode of My Otome, but I'm seriously confused. I will apologize in advanced, because this has probably been talking about a lot. I did a search but couldn't find anything about exactly this.

I recognize most of the characters in Otome from Hime. Why do they all act like they don't know each other? They were all Hime's, went to the same school on earth and fought each other to the death practically. Isn't Queen Mashiro the girl that was in the wheel chair that was so calm and smart? Why is Mashiro act so freaking self centered and retarded in Otome? Timeline wise, where is Otome in relation to the end of Hime? It can't just be 15 years later, how did the blue haired girl become the school principal and Meister Otome already? The 'founder' (the pink haired maid), how in the hell is she the first Otome? She played a very minimal roll in Hime IIRC. Maybe it will all make sense once I finish watching all of Otome.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Kleo Scanti 2006-03-15 14:37

It's just a parallel universe. They never lived on Earth and never were HiMEs. It's another story.

Seska 2006-03-15 14:45

Yep, they came from the earth 300 years? ago with spaceships. But lost most of her technology in Wars. At time the most advance technology have Gadarobe, but sealed.

And if you look carefully to the "HIME- star" in Otome. Hes blue, not red like in Hime.

MO uses the same Chars like in MH, only with little diffrence. Chie dont use classes. Aoi is her the Maid for Mashiro. (Mashiro was the Princess in MH in the wheelchair) there in MH was Fumi her maid, and in MO is she the founder of all Otomes... (even if in MH she became the headmaster of the acadamy)

Its twistet up, dont think about the backstorys in MH universum. Only know the friendships between them, and forgett the rest. And enjoy the Serie....

To much thinking, breaks the fun...

or, did you think why the bad hero guy in some actionsfilms dont die in horror accident with all kind of stuffs? *g

Mfg,
Seska

philip72 2006-03-15 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kleo Scanti
It's just a parallel universe. They never lived on Earth and never were HiMEs. It's another story.

Kleo's
correct that these people have never lived on earth, but the parallel universe part is still the subject of much debate.
I myself think that this is far in the HiME universes future; the main characters imported from HiME are reincarnations of the final festivals participants and loved ones.
Hopefully Sunrise will give us answers or clues before the series ends.

Seska 2006-03-15 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by philip72

Kleo's
I myself think that this is far in the HiME universes future; the main characters imported from HiME are reincarnations of the final festivals participants and loved ones.
Hopefully Sunrise will give us answers or clues before the series ends.

Mm, i remeber of one MHime Episode where the Child from the Nun (in MO Yukariko), createt a illusion World. Build of the memorys and wishes from Mai.... Where there was no fights and so on. all was in peace...

Dont say, that Sunrise build MO on this basis.... im will be very dissapointet...

Mfg,
Seska

Catgirls 2006-03-15 15:13

Please read the My Otome FAQ thread pinned to the top of this forum before asking questions. And if you have questions about a character's behavior in a particular episode, please dig up the episode thread and ask there (provided it isn't episodes 1-12 :heh: ). All of what you're asking is freely available in various existing threads here.

Thanks. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Misc/happy.gif