AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Koisome Momiji (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=112418)

SoFarGone 2012-05-22 03:06

Koisome Momiji

Romance, School Life, Shounen

Oneshot:
There is a saying that if you find a japanese maple leaf with eight tips you will find everlasting love. A popular high school actress is now making a film about that legend at the main character's high school, who in turn has a crush on her. One day after school he runs into her and helps her escape from some pursuing staff members. It turns out that since she started acting right after middle school she hasn't had any experience with love and that is hurting the production of the movie. So to get some experience with love she invites him out on a date.

WSJ newest romance one shot turned series. Currently with three raw chapters out. The romance seems pretty fast pace.

NoemiChan 2012-05-22 03:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFarGone (Post 4171033)

Romance, School Life, Shounen

WSJ newest romance one shot turned series. Currently with three raw chapters out. The romance seems pretty fast pace.

These are enough reasons to say its promising.... I'll begin as soon as I find it..!!!

SoFarGone 2012-05-27 17:12

Oneshot is finally out!

csuree 2012-05-28 10:17

the oneshot was very good. i'm looking forward for the chapters. it seems like a nice romantic story, but those cameras for the filming wilt create some trouble for both of them...
By the way: the drawing is fabulous

Shadow5YA 2012-05-29 12:50

Beautiful scenery and art. I'm glad that the first chapter accomplished the same developments as the oneshot did and didn't drag on.

Somnus 2012-05-29 13:11

Loved the one-shot. Simple and straightforward. If the series can pick up from that point (instead of a total re-write stretching it out and ending the same way) then I look forward to it.

Though other posts seem to already confirm I don't need to worry!

Kirito 2012-05-29 13:14

I'm really liking this series so far already, the one shot was amazing and the first chapter made the series a lot more interesting. Can't wait for more chapters.

zerodragon 2012-05-29 13:39

look interesting, have to check it out

Aesthetic Shampoo 2012-05-29 22:06

Loved the one shot, but i hated the first chapter. To be more specific, i despise the changes they made to the main character, he's so pathetic now.

SoFarGone 2012-05-29 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by EssTEss (Post 4182958)
Loved the one shot, but i hated despise the first chapter. To be more specific, i despise the changes they made to the main character, he's so pathetic now.

Well its a series now so he has to start off weak. As the story progresses he changes. Different pacing than a oneshot. Besides most, if not all shounen manga males are like this in manga.

amasposu 2012-05-29 22:35

I didn't like the art when I first read the chapter 1 a few weeks ago. But by now, I am totally used to it. =)

Chapter 4: A new heroine appears.

Spoiler for 4:

Valky 2012-05-29 22:36

Haven't heard of both the author and artist, newcomers? Well, it's from WSJ, so I'll give it a try.

Shadow5YA 2012-05-29 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by poisui (Post 4183010)
I didn't like the art when I first read the chapter 1 a few weeks ago. But by now, I am totally used to it. =)

Chapter 4: A new heroine appears.

Spoiler for 4:

I dunno... I thought Sana started to have feelings after Shouta's heroic body shielding in chpter 1.

amasposu 2012-05-29 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow5YA (Post 4183107)
I dunno... I thought Sana started to have feelings after Shouta's heroic body shielding in chpter 1.

Spoiler for spoiler = spoiler:

Silvance 2012-05-30 01:54

That was a good start. I really like the art for this manga. The development near the end was something I did not expect. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but I really hope Sana doesn't pass it off as a joke in the next chapter. D=

At any rate, it does seem promising. Definitely a keeper.

Ray 2012-05-30 07:05

The one-shot and the first chapter were so damn adorable; I'm definitely keeping an eye on this manga. I'd even be willing to offer my redrawing and scan cleaning services to the group that's currently scanlating this series if that helps them get out the chapters faster.

Is it a monthly or a weekly series? I hope it's the latter..

Valky 2012-05-30 07:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrah (Post 4183487)
Is it a monthly or a weekly series? I hope it's the latter..

It's serialized in WSJ, Weekly Shonen Jump.

Ray 2012-05-30 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valky (Post 4183493)
It's serialized in WSJ, Weekly Shonen Jump.

Ah, so that's what WSJ stands for.. :heh: Thanks ~

aswad 2012-05-30 10:32

aphrah which anime is that signature from i think ive watched it but cant remember the name

Qilin 2012-05-30 11:46

As I sat down and started reading the first chapter, I wondered just what the heck happened to it since the one shot. The major premise aside, the two seem almost entirely different.

Spoiler for chapter 1:

All that aside, is it just me or is WSJ producing more teen romance titles as of late? Could it be indicative of a slight demographic shift towards love-struck teenagers?