AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru... Index [LN/M] (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index - Light Novel - New Testament Volume 9 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=123407)

relentlessflame 2013-12-09 19:44

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Light Novel - New Testament Volume 9

This is a thread to discuss the To Aru Majutsu no Index Light Novel New Testament Volume 9.

Please stay on-topic and discuss what happens in this volume.
  • No shipping talk
  • No pointless chatter
  • No posting raws or novel illustrations
  • No posting translations of the novels themselves
  • No asking about when translations will be done
  • No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
  • No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)

If you want to discuss a related topic, please feel free to request another thread be created about that topic.

NOTE: This volume will be released on 10 January 2014. Until this time, please use this thread for rumours and speculation. Please keep actual spoilers behind properly-labelled spoiler tags.

allfictions 2013-12-09 22:26

First! :D

I wonder what will be used:
"That" which is stored in Ryouran Maid School
"That" which is under direct control of Tokiwadai Middle School's Student Council
"That" which is delicate
"That" which writhes at one point in the Sahara

Birdway 2013-12-09 22:28

Cover:
http://i.imgur.com/QrSPpwD.jpg

Sinopsis:
>New Testament To Aru Majutsu no Index (9)
>Author/Kamachi Kazuma Illustrations/Haimura Kiyotaka Price(590 yen + tax)

>Othinus's rule has been fulfilled.
>Sargasso, Gremlin's base on Tokyo Bay and the battle stage, has disappeared. Not only that, the world itself is gone. Index, Misaka Mikoto, Lessar, and Birdway who came with him have of course vanished too.
>In a space filled with darkness, only Kamijou Touma remains. There is a single reason for this: he possesses the right hand that acts as a reference point and restoration point for the world.
>Othinus has become a god, so Kamijou Touma is no longer worth even the slightest interest. There is no chance at all for him to make his usual come-from-behind victory.
>That is the kind of world this is.
>And...
>And...
>And...
>This is the story that crushes Kamijou Touma's heart.
[/QUOTE]

Hope this is useful.

Wandering Soul 2013-12-09 23:25

Amazing cover it really shows off how epic and powerful Othinus is.:D I think I might try to avoid the spoilers this time. Is anyone else here going avoid them too?

ACertainStark 2013-12-09 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by the one above all (Post 4938689)
Amazing cover it really shows off how epic and powerful Othinus is.:D I think I might try to avoid the spoilers this time. Is anyone else here going avoid them too?

Yep. For various reasons. :p Nor is it as fun discovering what's in the novel itself since its completely different!

Kenju of the Right 2013-12-10 00:00

Yeah just this time I'll be avoiding them, buts its gonna be hard

Thatguy3331 2013-12-10 01:51

Can't wait til the translations are completed!

ZerothBastion 2013-12-10 04:02

Just one character in the cover already makes this volume feel powerful. Its been awhile since there was only one character

Stufu 2013-12-10 07:43

Nice cover!! I can really feel her overwhelming power
----------------------------
Stufu return after 3 months of stalking other website

Hiss13 2013-12-10 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by the one above all (Post 4938689)

I will try to avoid spoilers. But, I have the feeling that as much as I may vow to do so, that may be impossible. :heh::uhoh::eyespin:

Wandering Soul 2013-12-10 14:31

If you do end up giving into your desire there is no reason feel bad. Very few have the strength to complete such a trial.:D

DorkingtonPugsly 2013-12-12 01:16

I know I don't really discuss much (bad at that) but I do read, and I am excited for this. Really foreboding synopsis...

R.LocK 2013-12-12 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by the one above all (Post 4939207)
If you do end up giving into your desire there is no reason feel bad. Very few have the strength to complete such a trial.:D

Okay, I'll bite. If I give in, then you may come up with an avatar sillier than mine and I'll put it on for a month or so.

Bakaizer 2013-12-12 14:23

I just Love the cover, its about Time for kamijou to "purify" the god

whitecloud 2013-12-13 07:46

Just a punch will do...and add to harem..

dniv 2013-12-13 08:25

It's not that easy. I wonder how he'll manage to beat her (assuming he's the one that beats her :heh: )

Bakaizer 2013-12-13 09:37

How would touma even find her in the first place

whitecloud 2013-12-15 11:42

he doesnt need to....she will find him...she will definitely need him for some reason, or at the very least in the new world she created she will just appear and act like there is nothing kamijou can do...

hamazura 2013-12-16 10:49

hothinus is really an exhibitionist huh? dat clothes..... ah, its not even clothes :p

Ruki0089 2013-12-18 08:16

Oh shit.... the cover and the synopsis make feel exited!!!
i cant wait for this one!!!