AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78497)

Pellissier 2009-02-25 06:50

To Aru Majutsu no Index - Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index, Episode 21.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2009-02-26 02:19

A... arueee~ What is Evil Friday doing in this...

Spoiler for ep21:

Plant42 2009-02-26 02:48

Finally this is the beginning of an important arc that set up many things for the future.
The most suitable arc to be the ending of this season.

Tarepandax3 2009-02-26 23:03

This episode had a ton of cute Index moments xD. But, they didn't show Touma even surprised to see Aisa at his school which was sort of confusing. Finally an ep that isn't cenetered all on Misaka, not that I dislike her, but it's nice to see Index airing more.

Miraluka 2009-02-26 23:16

Ohh well, the last arc of the season started.

aman44 2009-02-27 03:06

Watching this arc makes me happy and sad at the same time cause its going to be over for Index...

When the 2nd season going to show up??
Months of boringness awaits me...

Just hope that JC staff doesn't screwed on Hayate no Gotoku 2 OVA and anime...

fict_ticious 2009-02-27 10:20

Oh Index. I thought the new anime direction rendered you irrelevant. Guess I was (sort of) wrong.
Again, nothing really happens. Looks like a setup for cramming everything into the last three episodes.

Tarepandax3 2009-02-27 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by fict_ticious (Post 2240751)
Oh Index. I thought the new anime direction rendered you irrelevant. Guess I was (sort of) wrong.
Again, nothing really happens. Looks like a setup for cramming everything into the last three episodes.

Yeah, xD I thought that too many characters entered the last arc at the same time lol

Haruyasha 2009-02-28 05:33

Oh geez, this troll sub is hilarious. xD

It's funny, but someone should remove it from the listing to avoid confusion.

LaO 2009-02-28 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haruyasha (Post 2242377)
Oh geez, this troll sub is hilarious. xD

It's funny, but someone should remove it from the listing to avoid confusion.

The Troll was NOT hilarious, it actually pissed me off -.-
I thought that it was properly subbed but NOOOoOOO :'(

Wavie 2009-02-28 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wavie (Post 2242436)
tbh i dont find it funny either... that will be the last time i ever give their group a download.

actually im the one at fault... AoShen didnt release that its just some troll. my bad.

i like AoShen so i verified it wasnt them and will now say sorry to them for judging lol (like they care prob :P)

Haruyasha 2009-02-28 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wavie (Post 2242436)
tbh i dont find it funny either... that will be the last time i ever give their group a download.

It's not their group, it's just someone who is using their name.. and AnimeSuki happened to pick it up. :p Don't let it give you a negative opinion of AoShen. They aren't related. (Torrent has been removed btw.)

On the subject... Komoe driving is kinda funny.. I bet she needs the extended pedals. :p

Real question is.. how the heck can she see? She's so short. -.-

LaO 2009-02-28 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haruyasha (Post 2242453)
It's not their group, it's just someone who is using their name.. and AnimeSuki happened to pick it up. :p Don't let it give you a negative opinion of AoShen. They aren't related. (Torrent has been removed btw.)

On the subject... Komoe driving is kinda funny.. I bet she needs the extended pedals. :p

Real question is.. how the heck can she see? She's so short. -.-

I know it wasn't them i verified it on their site that it wasn't them. I like aoshen releases so i was sure it wasn't them in the first place, but i had doubts. ^^
Aoshen doesn't troll either way... I've been hit hard a few times from DB lol >.>

Edit: wow i just relised you didn't quote me, or even was talking to me -.-

Forever 2009-02-28 17:36

Another potential to Toma's harem? I already beginning to like her already. Second after Biri biri of course

Malintex_Terek 2009-02-28 18:10

Index's selfishness is really annoying me. Does she know exactly how far Touma's stuck his neck out for her? He all but *died* for her, although if you consider memory-less Touma a different person he's even done that too.

That she can't see he's got a life too is really bizarre. Is she THAT childish? :eyebrow:

Tarepandax3 2009-02-28 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malintex_Terek (Post 2243368)
Index's selfishness is really annoying me. Does she know exactly how far Touma's stuck his neck out for her? He all but *died* for her, although if you consider memory-less Touma a different person he's even done that to.

That she can't see he's got a life to is really bizarre. Is she THAT childish? :eyebrow:

She's just being a comedy part. No reason to hate her. I don't think she is that selfish, but it's that she likes to pick on Touma and she really cares about him. It's like the new girl that's friends with Index in the episode said[sorry forgot her name^^;] about how fighting between friends makes them closer because they are able to make up. It's like Taigas and Ryujis relationship in Toradora. I realized almost all JC Staffs animes have those kind of relationships.

Shiroth 2009-02-28 19:05

It's funny that last week i said to myself "i wouldn't mind seeing upside down-kun before this show ends".

I've nothing against this episode --- it's a good build up ep for the last arc. Of course Kuroko's scene was my favorite part.

Do wonder how this arc will deal with the ending of the season. Seriously wouldn't be surprised if we see a second season at some point.

Chaos2Frozen 2009-02-28 19:09

Yay, Index is back in the limelight, and so is Aisa! Both of their appearance in school was a definite surprise, one after the other :heh:

(Futher comfirmation of Touma's weird AIM ability ;))

More interesting plot-wise, this is the first time we see the officials of Academy City going up against a magician, so the following fight would most likely be a turning point in whole story.

Spectacular_Insanity 2009-02-28 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaO (Post 2242399)
The Troll was NOT hilarious, it actually pissed me off -.-
I thought that it was properly subbed but NOOOoOOO :'(

Me too. I'm no longer downloading ANYTHING from *THAT* group. What retards.

typhonsentra 2009-02-28 19:34

Who? AoShen?