AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Chapter 214 [Manga] Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=28876)

hi no ken Jebus 2006-02-09 08:54

Chapter 214 [Manga] Discussion

This chapter is insane:heh: :eyespin: Lots of stuff happens in this including some familiar faces and return of my 2 favorite people:)
214 Immanent God Blues
Spoiler:

I swear this goes into a "rescue" arc and I stop reading bleach:heh:

defrule 2006-02-09 08:58

I'm surprised how many people here can actually read Japanese.

Gattzu 2006-02-09 09:00

WTF? Is Ichigo meeting up with the Vaizadoo?

voldy18 2006-02-09 09:36

I'm not surprised that Ichigo joins the Vaizards, maybe even because Uruhara advised him to.

carb 2006-02-09 11:19

now we're getting somewhere! i wonder what the vaizards will teach ichigo..

M4rauder 2006-02-09 12:33

Cool, I like where this is going... hopefully we'll get some good info on Ichigo's hollow during his training. I wonder if Aizen knows about the Vaizards or that they're trying to recruit Ichigo?

Gattzu 2006-02-09 12:46

I really like were the manga is heading, plus it looks like Sado is asking Urahara for training to become stronger? I don't know Japanese so it's just a quess.

gianna 2006-02-09 14:00

I have never *needed* a full raw chapter scan so badly.
I LOVE Ryuuken and Uryuu and am ecstatic to finally see them again.

Kaka 2006-02-09 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gattzu
I really like were the manga is heading, plus it looks like Sado is asking Urahara for training to become stronger? I don't know Japanese so it's just a quess.

yeah

indeed, chado needs to get stronger
he had not been very helpful in the past :heh:

Varis 2006-02-09 15:08

Hmm, the Vaizards don't seem to be bad guys really. Perhaps they are outcasts and have a grudge or something against SS, yet I still see them as something positive.

Kona 2006-02-09 15:24

Pretty good chapter. Not what i expected at all. Ok first of all it seems like ishida just started his training and i thought his training has already started in the past hmm. Chad gets training from urahara, where is tatsuki?, yourichi needs to train her since they both do martial arts. Ichigo all of a sudden finds the vaizard orginazation while urahara and isshin been trying to find em. The place the vaizards are at looks exactly like the ryodan from HunterxHunter.

SuperKnuckles 2006-02-09 16:05

So what's going to happen now?

Maybe Ichigo will join up with the Vaizards so that he can utilize his dark Ichigo side instead of constantly fighting it?

And maybe the Vaizard side isn't the same as the Arankars of Aizen's? Or maybe all of this is a double agent switch against Ichigo? hmm.

Sety 2006-02-09 16:51

Or maybe we can make things more interesting by corrupting Ichigo and making him the badguy and having Ishida save the day!

yuchan 2006-02-09 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi no ken Jebus
I swear this goes into a "rescue" arc and I stop reading bleach:heh:

Who's gonna get rescued? I'm glad chad wil hopefully get stronger. He's my fave character but he was simply is not strong enough to compete now and hasn't been for a while. At first orihime was getting on my nerves cause she kept getting in the way in this arc. Now ichigo is getting on my damn nerves with his i'm not strong enough crap.

DwArD 2006-02-10 04:01

Huh? Ichigo gonna join the Vaizards? Hmm....I won't say its a bad choice, but its not a good choice either. But seriously, I too feel that Ichigo should join them too. I'm sure even Urahara can't do much about Ichigo's current situation so its better to let the Vaizards 'help' Ichigo.

-KarumA- 2006-02-10 05:21

Ichigo joining the Vizards omg
i cant untill the raw version is out then

as everyone, i think he should join them, maybe they can seperate Ichogo's darkr other half from him or atleased supres it even more

just like Hiyori told him before he'll eventually lose controll over it, this may also be a reason for him to join them

i wonder what will happen

i aore the arc theyre in now, a lot of thing are happening right now ^^

RX79GMCustom 2006-02-10 11:12

it would be cool twist if the vaizard captain is isshin and ichigo is special bec. he's a 'pure blood'. you just know urahara and isshin are somehow connected to them.

physics223 2006-02-10 12:05

With Bleach, anything's possible. :)

I do hope resolution will continue rather than having another set of fights again.

Mirtual 2006-02-10 12:55

I am ok with Ichigo koining those hollow/shinigami bastards, but I hope this will not end in a rescue arc or a convert Ichigo back to the right side thing.

I am a little curious to see what is going to be made about the obvious lack of power of the Shinigami to make them even with their enemies.

I really hope Ishida does not end up as a second class support character.

Illuyankas 2006-02-10 13:01

Isn't Isida's training the same as Ichigo dodging Ururu's attacks?