AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Miene Liebe Wieder (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=28878)

Amy-sama 2006-02-09 10:03

Miene Liebe Wieder

Meine Liebe Wieder or Meine Liebe 2.

Does anyone know any more about this... Is it a continuation of the first?

I've looked at the offical site, but sadly I can't read Japanese.

I've heard rumors that it could be shounen-ai.

I really enjoyed the dark artistry, and looking at the bishie guys didn't hurt either.

(if this needs to be moved please do so and thank you in advance.)

Edit: I've just watched the first ep.. and answered my own questions..
It is a continuation of the first..

Leo_Otaku 2006-02-09 18:17

I'm seeing what ep one is like

There never was any shounen ai some ppl are so annoying. Just because it has a male cast people are like omg shounen ai....*rolls eyes*

Amy-sama 2006-02-13 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku

There never was any shounen ai some ppl are so annoying. Just because it has a male cast people are like omg shounen ai....*rolls eyes*

Well there was never Shounen-ai in the first, I know that, but there were rumors that it would be in this one. Doesn't look like it though.

---and the plot thickens-----

Catgirl RX7 2006-02-28 13:52

well the genre on the first was shonen ai .... and there wasn't any T-T
but this isn't labled as shonen ai so maybe ^-^

Leo_Otaku 2006-02-28 16:32

trust me it won't be just the baka fangirls

anyway I like the music for this season I liked the last one better but oh well.

clem-kun 2006-03-01 02:49

Hooray for plot. Finally. Does anyone else speculate that...
Spoiler:

Potatochobit 2006-03-01 06:38

so how fruity is the shonen ai in this series? im curious before i watch it. the last show i saw was gravitation, it wasnt graphic or terrible but i found it a bit silly for my tastes.

Amy-sama 2006-03-03 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potatochobit
so how fruity is the shonen ai in this series? im curious before i watch it. the last show i saw was gravitation, it wasnt graphic or terrible but i found it a bit silly for my tastes.

There is little if any shounen-ai in this..It mostly just hero worship. Although it is subbed by Aarinfantasy (a yaoi and shounen-ai subber) She admits it's mostly slashable.
Can't blame a girl for dreaming..

The music and the animation is very nice

Quote:

Originally Posted by clem-kun
Hooray for plot. Finally. Does anyone else speculate that...

I agree..I'm thinking that too...

Bannii 2006-03-17 13:03

I think there should be some romantic plot in the upcomings episodes. Like Opherus find a other noble sweetheart.

Amy-sama 2006-03-25 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bannii
I think there should be some romantic plot in the upcomings episodes. Like Opherus find a other noble sweetheart.

Could be but I doubt it. Although it was strange that all the suddent these girls started going to the Academy.

The orginal series was based off a Dating simulation game, that's why it had a all male cast.

But there is a lot of plot questions still open and not many eps left, we'll just have to wait and see.

Just watched eps 7 & 8, thanks Aarinfantasy and RyRo for all your hard work.

Trax 2006-04-06 18:09

There's a suspicious lack of activity in this thread... Does that mean Meine Liebe Wieder is not interesting? Haven't checked it out yet, but I noticed it's already at ep 11 on the subs.

Amy-sama 2006-04-14 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trax
There's a suspicious lack of activity in this thread... Does that mean Meine Liebe Wieder is not interesting? Haven't checked it out yet, but I noticed it's already at ep 11 on the subs.

I wouldn't say that it's not interesting, but it's really dark in the characterization.
A lot of plot points that are not fully explained. And it's hard to follow if your not paying attention.

I just watched ep 11. And I'm wondering if maybe my other conclusions were incorrect.
Spoiler:

Blablabla 2006-04-14 09:41

WTF ?
Spoiler:

Anyway even if the show is not perfect, I'm enjoying it a bit. Godd characters, beautiful artwork and wonderful musics (Ha ha ha ha... Kajiura needs to learn from Yoshihisa Hirano how to do music)

ragnarokr 2006-04-16 06:48

So, for the ones that saw the first season.

How many connections does this season have with the previous?

leonaheidern 2006-04-16 08:03

The music for this series is great

Spoiler:

leonaheidern 2006-04-17 00:00

OMIGOSH

Spoiler:

Amy-sama 2006-04-17 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragnarokr
So, for the ones that saw the first season.

How many connections does this season have with the previous?

Quite a bit actually, character wise. Although you could watch Wieder and still follow what's going on, but you might not understand all the undercurrents happing with the characters.

leonaheidern 2006-04-17 00:20

Oh well happy ending somewhat. I wonder if there will be a season 3.

jj984jj 2006-04-26 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonaheidern
Oh well happy ending somewhat. I wonder if there will be a season 3.

I hope so. I sorta want them to take me through all the years Orpherus and the other Strahl Candidates are at the acamedy.

nixie 2006-05-08 09:41

I just completed this and I was wondering
Spoiler:

Well anyway, Wieder is a lot more captivating than the first season. At least there's an obvious conspiracy going on right from the start. Even so, I was more interested in the characters as their coming-of-age stories were really well done in my opinion. I wouldn't mind a third season.