AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Hayate no Gotoku (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Hayate no Gotoku - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Combat Butlers only) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=52294)

NightWish 2007-08-04 09:08

Hayate no Gotoku - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Combat Butlers only)

This thread is for the experienced Hayate no Gotoku viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with potentially all the manga), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Hayate no Gotoku anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a manga virgin of Hayate no Gotoku, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled.

Since posters are expected to be familiar with the manga, there is no real need for spoiler tags, but feel free to include them if you so wish.

If you don't know how to use a spoiler tag, please read the BB Code FAQ.

Spoiler tag examples
[spoiler] Text to be hidden [/spoiler] becomes
Spoiler:

[spoiler=subject title] Text to be hidden [/spoiler] becomes
Spoiler for subject title:

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes. Also remember that this isn't a manga discussion thread, if you do want to discuss the manga then please use the existing Hayate no Gotoku Manga discussion thread.

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-04 10:17

Ah, a speculation/spoiler discussion, eh? Well, looks like I'm going to get started now in this~

As it seems, it looks like the anime hasn't really done Isumi's "arc", aka, the events in v3 when Isumi did confess to Hayate along with kissing the cursed pendant Mikado gave to him, which somewhat seems like a relevant path in the story if you ask me, Nagi gets into an argument with him, and sells him to Isumi out from her anger, then many more events come in. So I can speculate the events in v3 can possibly air in the anime around eps 20-30

Though to be honest, seeing as how the anime does tend to do things in another kind of order or handle them another kind of way, I'm hoping Hatsuho (Isumi's mother), along with the rest of her family could be introduced during the episodes which covers the events in v3, seeing how it is fitting, Hayate going into Isumi's care after being sold away again, so I can see the anime introducing her family pretty early.

garra113 2007-08-04 23:41

But what... I wonder what episode will it be on for hayate to take that task for him to be a better butler. Also I really would like to see what Daisuke is stating. And yes, anime USUALLY tend to do things in another kind or order IMHO.

Fruitfly 2007-08-05 00:04

Speaking of the episodes being out of order and the fact that the anime will end before the manga ends, I think the anime ending might be what happens in volume 3 and the beginning of volume 4. But I guess that will be a crappy way of ending the series but a decent way to end it with a Nagi ending.

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-05 00:40

I dont that could be possible though for an ending. I was thinking the events in the near middle of v12, about that weird little alien and when everyone's visiting Yukariko's grave, aka the mother of Nagi. Though I dont know how the ending will be handled, it's that, the events in v3 to start of v4 which I think would suck, or a filler ending (no humor, all seriousness). But, I cant judge. Unless, the recent manga goes into a relevant arc, depending on what it's about, I might change my mind. Otherwise, stuff about Nagi's mother, the Sanzenin Fortune, and Mikado, filler or content from v12, it'll be okay by me.
Quote:

But what... I wonder what episode will it be on for hayate to take that task for him to be a better butler.
I'd like to see how the anime's going to handle Fortesia's seiyuu. For some reason, Yui Horrie comes to mind... :heh:

Fruitfly 2007-08-05 01:07

hmm that's true. I guess they might have taken that entire arc out. It's a part of the manga that I don't mind that they cut out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 (Post 1078525)
I'd like to see how the anime's going to handle Fortesia's seiyuu. For some reason, Yui Horrie comes to mind... :heh:

Yui Horie? No way. From all the roles that I remember her playing, she only does really cute characters. Also her voice is way to high pitch for my imagination of Fortesia.

Maybe anyone from the Claymore cast, Fumiko Orikasa - the voice of Ciel from Tsukihime or one of my favorite seiyuu, Ayako Kawasumi - the voice of Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-05 14:39

I can imagine Fortesia getting the same seiyuu Takako from otoBoku got, but I agree also that Fumiko Orikasa can go perfect with somebody such as her own character.

But for some reason, I can imagine that ghost guy (Forgot his name, what was it again?) having Tomokazu Sugita as his seiyuu, due to his calm personality I can speculate. But as for Hatsuho's personality for her initial seiyuu, I was hoping the seiyuu who did Akiko in the 2006 remake of Kanon would be able to do the job.

Fruitfly 2007-08-05 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruitfly (Post 1078485)
Speaking of the episodes being out of order and the fact that the anime will end before the manga ends, I think the anime ending might be what happens in volume 3 and the beginning of volume 4. But I guess that will be a crappy way of ending the series but a decent way to end it with a Nagi ending.

Ok maybe I think it would be a better finisher for season 1. Episode 19 and 20 almost finishes volume 5 but theres still a huge chunk of volume 3 left. Either they leave it out or I assume they would make it episode 23-26.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 (Post 1079452)
I can imagine Fortesia getting the same seiyuu Takako from otoBoku got, but I agree also that Fumiko Orikasa can go perfect with somebody such as her own character.

But for some reason, I can imagine that ghost guy (Forgot his name, what was it again?) having Tomokazu Sugita as his seiyuu, due to his calm personality I can speculate. But as for Hatsuho's personality for her initial seiyuu, I was hoping the seiyuu who did Akiko in the 2006 remake of Kanon would be able to do the job.

I think his name is Ryne and Tomokazu Sugita sounds like a good seiyuu for him.

But what about Ginga? A cute voice, old voice, or both for her? There isn't many old people in anime so I don't know many voice actors for them.

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-06 00:14

Quote:

But what about Ginga? A cute voice, old voice, or both for her? There isn't many old people in anime so I don't know many voice actors for them.
I'd go for a stereotypical cute for her younger appearance, Yui Horie or anyone else out there that can pull cute off, then a oba-san voice for (Mainly the seiyuu who did Obaba in Nagsarete Airantou). Now, I myself have been spreading through some chapter RAWs and I noticed an interesting character~

If or when she does appear in the anime (Dunno her name, anyone care to share?), I can visualize a serious yet Tsundere kind of voice for her, preferably Yumi Shimura who did Chisame in both Negima TV anime series.

As for Ryne, yeah, I agree Sugita can do good, but I also for some reason am speculating Daisuke Ono, the one who did Itsuki from TMOHS. But I still choose Sugita more.

As for that "Yaoi-tastic for Hayate" (Hence stuff I saw him do to Hayate in v11 and v12), butler that appears in v9 (Dont know his name also), for a funny reason, I can see him getting the seiyuu who did Kurosaki Ichigo, if not a seiyuu with a calm yet creepier than Nonohara Kaede, tone in his voice or something.

Now, there's also the case for Shiori Makimura's seiyuu. Hata-sensei did state in the character profiles she tends to act too young for her 20s age so I'm hoping for Akemi Satou, to do a more cheeful version of her Shiori Misaka of both Kanon series, when it does come to somebody like Makimura-san.

Finally, anyone else have any speculation ideas for Hatsuho's seiyuu?

Fruitfly 2007-08-06 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 (Post 1080127)
If or when she does appear in the anime (Dunno her name, anyone care to share?), I can visualize a serious yet Tsundere kind of voice for her, preferably Yumi Shimura who did Chisame in both Negima TV anime series.

Who is that? It looks like Maria with different eyes, colour hair, and square glasses.
I wouldn't mind new characters that go to the school. All the classmates are really fun to watch.

Quote:

As for that "Yaoi-tastic for Hayate" (Hence stuff I saw him do to Hayate in v11 and v12), butler that appears in v9 (Dont know his name also), for a funny reason, I can see him getting the seiyuu who did Kurosaki Ichigo, if not a seiyuu with a calm yet creepier than Nonohara Kaede, tone in his voice or something.

Isn't that Izumi's butler? Hmm how about Atsushi Tamura who does Hiruma in Eyeshield 21 but it seems he's really an animator and not really a voice actor.

Quote:

Now, there's also the case for Shiori Makimura's seiyuu. Hata-sensei did state in the character profiles she tends to act too young for her 20s age so I'm hoping for Akemi Satou, to do a more cheeful version of her Shiori Misaka of both Kanon series, when it does come to somebody like Makimura-san.

I hope they bring her soon.
They haven't brought back Eight since episode 3 or something. I always thought his appearances were funny so I hope they didn't take all his scenes out. I bet they'll use someone with a really high voice or someone who sounds like someone in highschool. She seems like an airhead to me :)

Quote:

Finally, anyone else have any speculation ideas for Hatsuho's seiyuu?

Other than the VA for Akiko, how about Mioko Fujiwara who does Sayoko in Mahoraba? (the lazy mother)

[

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-06 14:38

Quote:

Who is that? It looks like Maria with different eyes, colour hair, and square glasses.
I wouldn't mind new characters that go to the school. All the classmates are really fun to watch.
She's some new character that appeared in the Shounen Sunday Chapters, will probably come out in v13.
Quote:

I bet they'll use someone with a really high voice or someone who sounds like someone in highschool. She seems like an airhead to me
Its fine by me if they make her voice high pitched but not too high pitched, might get annoying for me. But yeah, both her and Eight are funny.

Now aside the seiyuu, we're speculating most of the unanimated chunk of most of v3 and beginning of v4 will be animated probably in eps 23-26 as we can all predict or speculate~

But here's how I see how they might do it or something like that~

Eps 20-22: Eight's return/Shiori's appearance, theme park in Mansion premises , an ep dedicated to Nagi and the Mushiking Game.

Eps 23-26: As we're predicting, possibly all of the large main chunk of v3 and then start of v4.

Eps 27-30: Sports fest event to the tiger's pit for butlers. Seems fitting since ep 26 is where Hayate makes that oath they'll have to kill him first if they want the fortune. Also Fortesia and Ryne's appearances.

Eps 31-36: I'd speculate for stuff that happens in v7 to v9, but mainly the appearance of that cat as well (Dont remember his/her name). Hatsuho's and Ginga's appearances are possible for here too as well as development for Maria's feelings.

Eps 37-40: Most stuff involving Hina's feelings in v9 towards v10 were her realization of love for Hayate comes in. I really hope they pull off full effort into animating one of the soothing and romantic scenes in this anime.

For so on, depending on how they plan to end the anime, I'm guessing probably going to have the final 10 episodes revolve around Hina's dilemma with Nishizawa, resolution for all whichever girl (Hina, Nishizawa, Maria, and Nagi) is in love with Hayate, and most events in v12, especially the anniversary of the death Nagi's mother, Yukariko, possibly the final episodes revolving around Yukariko-san.

Now, dont get me wrong, all of these is JUST mere FAN speculation, we dont know how this anime will go through the storyline or something so I dont know, really. these are just my speculations.

Fruitfly 2007-08-07 08:02

Not to forgot an anime original episode for episode 30, 40, and maybe 48 or 50. Other than that, your list looks correct to me but maybe stretching out a few of them because it took 20 episodes to animate around 4.5 volumes so they have enough material for 70 episodes or more :uhoh::eyespin: I don't believe it was officially announced that it would end at 52. Just guaranteed 52 based on the number of dvds being released.

After watching episode 19, it's possible that they're changing the story or getting ready for whole Mushiking arc.

UPR 2007-08-07 09:38

they said 52 but it could go further, and the manga is not finished either.

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-07 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by UPR (Post 1082385)
they said 52 but it could go further, and the manga is not finished either.

You have a point, I mean the last anime the same studio that produced Hayate no Gotoku's anime, ran for over 60 eps, and sources still aren't sure. Hayate's run could possibly turn into the length of Keroro Gunso if it doesn't stop at 52.

Fruitfly 2007-08-15 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisuke CP9 (Post 1080895)
Eps 20-22: Eight's return/Shiori's appearance, theme park in Mansion premises , an ep dedicated to Nagi and the Mushiking Game.

Looks like you were right about Eight's reappearance and Shiori's appearance because they're back in episode 21. I can't recognize who the VA is but it doesn't sound like kanon's Shiori :( but I think she fits because her cheerful voice and her calm voice make her sound like 2 different people.

If episode 22 is the mushiking episode, I hope they keep it mushiking or something cool.

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-15 09:29

Well, ep 21 is also where the Carnival in the mansion chapter takes place so I can speculate eps 22-26 to be from what has happened so far:

[Ep 21-26] -- The Mushiking Arc, thn probably Hatsuho and Ginga's appearance since they do stuff in the anime the other way, and it seems like the perfect time. Seeing as how Hayate is going to be sold to Isumi's estate so after his depression of counting tatami mats, being cheered up by Isumi herself, and before Wataru and Maria gets to Hayate alerting danger of Gilbert's plot, I can simply speculate Hatsuho and Ginga might appear.

Fruitfly 2007-08-15 19:42

I'm a little worried about the mushiking arc
mainly because of the game that Konami is releasing soon.
I don't know the details but Konami also released a dueling card game and I'm not sure if the card game is connected to the game for the DS or not, but I hope they don't replace the mushiking game with the game by Konami :(

Fruitfly 2007-08-22 16:21

double posting since theres a time gap :P

newtype posted future episodes
http://pc.webnt.jp/anime/detail0078100807.html
Spoiler for manga stuff.:

-Breakthrough- 2007-08-22 16:56

So ep 23 is basically a Shiori/Eight/ThreeStooges(AKA-Miki, Risa, and Izumi XD) Ep, is that right? Well, this should serve interesting, but yeah, these seem to be clumped together.

Ep 24~I believe there was indeed a Ciel reference. This is a possibility for the arc since this is where Isumi admitted "She simply liked" Hayate but not "loved him." So it's possible perhaps and maybe after Hayate gets sold to Isumi's place, perhaps either a major or small appearance of Hatsuho and Ginga?

CJL13 2007-08-28 16:55

Chapter 60 has been scanlated (Finally). Looks like the next chapter won't take nearly as long to be scanlated, but I still have the same level of anticapation.