AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Episode 105 Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=39544)

NoSanninWa 2006-11-30 01:23

Episode 105 Discussion Thread

At the start of this episode the Bounto death count is 8 down, and only Kariya remains.

Spoiler:

Strangely despite all of this episode's faults I quite liked it. I look forward eagerly to next episode.

Please do not discuss anything past episode 105, or else you risk a ban. Don't even post future episode titles. Even spoiler tags are no defense.

Zu Ra 2006-11-30 01:36

Hilariousy summary NsW ... Kinda looking forward to watching it Even If the episode dissapoints I can always remain amused at the Bleach Writers :0

Edit : last ep somehow did not digest I mean Mr T vs Ichi always had the upper hand ... and his doll was rendered useless against Shiro .. And it was the same Shiro who was making Icles as Aizen pawned him atleast ichi put up some resistance against Aizen ...

That defied logic @_@

Blaster 2006-11-30 02:32

I'm glad they didn't just show Ran Tao only as the creator of Bounto. They gave her some background story.

DrewGSR 2006-11-30 02:38

Comon, just waiting for the final battle between Kariya and most likely Ichigo since if anyones going to end up killing him it would have to be the main character. But its going to be a bunch of episodes before they have the fight.

Thewanderer 2006-11-30 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrewGSR (Post 754189)
Comon, just waiting for the final battle between Kariya and most likely Ichigo since if anyones going to end up killing him it would have to be the main character. But its going to be a bunch of episodes before they have the fight.

I'm actually hoping Ran Tao will kill him with her Bankai and Ichigo stands there watching on like the nublet he is:heh:

Blaster 2006-11-30 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewanderer (Post 754193)
I'm actually hoping Ran Tao will kill him with her Bankai and Ichigo stands there watching on like the nublet he is:heh:

Ya. They should give us something good for letting Yoshi and Mr T die in a lame way. However, I don't think this will happen since Ran Tao said earlier her power was capped.

lommm 2006-11-30 07:29

it would be nice to see a bankai for a character that will most likely dissapear when the arc is over!

i'm worried that Ichigo won't get to kill Kariya and that this arc will end up being all about Ishida.......... stupidhead!

Yong 2006-11-30 11:19

Did anyone notice Ishida's change?

I mean when he was without his power he was the "brain" of the group and he was always calm and telling the others what to do, coming up with strategies and stuff. But now in SS, he's like an idiot, barks like a dog and acting without thinking.

Anyway, I liked the calm and cool Ishida. Now I don't like him at all.

Deathkillz 2006-11-30 13:47

bah lots of talk and hardly any action >.<
the ishida bit was a total waste of time but the flaskback proved to be a bit more interesting...didnt expect kariya to attack the one who saved his life but still...he did...

golden cup as not funny at all T_T

Skyfall 2006-11-30 14:16

Not impressed at all. Ichigo and co invading Hitsu's HQ was kinda funny, but thats about it. Why the hell Hitsu tells to go recover the body of MR.T ? I thought they knew what happens to bounto after death.... (altho he does mention he is not sure there is a body left to recover)

Komamura gurading the old geezer? LOL? Exactly what kind of protection could he provide against something the geezer himself could not handle?(aside from a human-shield, which is also nice). Zaraki is still missing... i think he's been following his lowely VC's directions again and thus is probably stuck in the middle of the forest.

Ran-Tao got a bit of backstory, which is nice, tho how a bunch of grunts managed to capture her(she was captain level, was she not?) is beyound me.

I hope we are done with this soon, it is starting to bore me.

Zu Ra 2006-11-30 15:52

I pray there are no more flashbacks on Ranatao and Kariya ... I just hope Rantao's motherly instincts dont kick in and more flashbacks .. Good plot concept , but the story was so boring to begin with its pointless to extend it

As someone mentioned Ishida is getting lamer . Not that Yoshino revenge thing again :frustrated:

Lendial 2006-11-30 16:25

uhm when the bount suck spirit particles to heal themselves does it rengenerate both flesh wounds as well as their clothes? literraly matter synthesis rather than tissue regeneration? i coulda sworn i saw one repair clothes as well

Zu Ra 2006-11-30 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lendial (Post 754678)
uhm when the bount suck spirit particles to heal themselves does it rengenerate both flesh wounds as well as their clothes? literraly matter synthesis rather than tissue regeneration? i coulda sworn i saw one repair clothes as well

I noticed that in Bya Vs Kariya .. Good point defies logic in anime terms too . Only explanation Clothes are ones second skin :heh:

NoSanninWa 2006-11-30 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lendial (Post 754678)

While this is stupid, it is not limited to Bleach or limited to filler. In many (maybe even most) shows when I see someone healed by magic, it heals their clothing as well. This is stupid and it always bothers me, but I've really gotten used to it. :mad:

Charcol 2006-11-30 18:34

It could have been worse, at least they didn't have animation like last week :heh:

I didn't understand the shinigami cup if it was supposed to have a point or at least be amusing. And when they were accounting for all the captains, what happened to Byakuya? Have the Kuchiki's disappeared from the plot or did they say where they going because I can't remember.

Overall I suppose I shouldn't complain too much, I could have been worse after all.

Kurohitsugi 2006-11-30 19:18

I still don't get how RanTao fits in the research labs thing, since there were only two presidents, Urahara and Kurotsuchi. Ok, RanTao didn't necessarily have to be a president, but since Kurotsuchi didn't know jack about the Bount, it's logical (I know, logic is relative to non-existant in Bleach fillers) that Urahara was the president at that time and he must have full knowledge about the experiment.

And if Kariya is a real threat to SS and it's annihalition would also be the end for the world itself, then I can't imagine how Urahara and Yoruichi are able to sit calmly in his store. Also, after annihalition, there would be nothing left for Aizen. There he makes THE plan over centuries and then some stupid bount comes to render it a complete waste of time and destroys the world.

The last thing: I want to punch Yamaji in his face.
He alone would be strong enough to pwn all Bount at the same time pretty bad and burn them down to ashes, but in regard that the balance of the worlds is to crumble within less than 24 hours, he gives orders to continue research in the library.
What a dumbass.

Skyfall 2006-11-30 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charcol (Post 754823)
. And when they were accounting for all the captains, what happened to Byakuya? Have the Kuchiki's disappeared from the plot or did they say where they going because I can't remember.

Probably wandering around the same mysterious forest of no escape as Kenpachi - hence why they both are MIA :heh:

Zu Ra 2006-11-30 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi (Post 754861)
I still don't get how RanTao fits in the research labs thing, since there were only two presidents, Urahara and Kurotsuchi. Ok, RanTao didn't necessarily have to be a president, but since Kurotsuchi didn't know jack about the Bount, it's logical (I know, logic is relative to non-existant in Bleach fillers) that Urahara was the president at that time and he must have full knowledge about the experiment..

I had made this Observation earlier and pointed the error actually in 103 :) . Ep 103

Quote:

This is funny , Ran Tao is said to be the predecessor to Urahara Kisuke . But when Yoru tells Ichi who really Urahara Kisuke is she mentions him as founder of Head and Research ? . How does RanTao come into the picture . .Actually if you watch Bleach ep 47( 13.20 ) onwards you will get what I mean . Yoru says " Founder and the First Burea Chief of the Technological Development Bureau

BTW WTH are Zaraki and Bya doing ? . Taking tour of Rukognai .. Zaraki has nostalgia , Bya taking his time frowning down on lesser beings :heh: . Both are Convineantly Absent to suit the Plot

Lendial 2006-11-30 19:39

though it would make alotof sense for the captians as well as yama to just hunt down the bount it would be too easy, i mean it would be a bit too much if the bount were able to beat them. so this is just a way to prolong the arc. patience as it seems nearing its end.

Mr. DJ 2006-12-01 04:38

did they seriously have to twirl the kidou gun in the air for like 10 seconds before it says "To Be Continued..." ??????