AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Midori no Hibi (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Midori no Hibi - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13928)

jordanlim4 2004-05-18 09:12

Midori no Hibi - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.)

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Midori no Hibi here (OP/ED & OST, etc.). As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM. You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not, but DO NOT ask for or post links to any music downloads. This includes, but isn't limited to:
  • any RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP archive
  • Torrents
  • The names of other BT sites that list music torrents
  • Direct downloads

Can someone provide a link (if possible) or the whole lyrics down?? thanks (if both cannot, please pm me with the link or whole lyrics)

PS: please make it full version thanks!

alnorth 2004-05-18 13:26

What I'd like to know is which fansub group got the lyrics correct?

A-E and Seichi are both pretty different. I've heard that generally A-E was a tad better in translation accuracy, but Seichi's lyrics make a bit more sence. I'm wondering if Seichi actually did the better job, or if they used a bit of creativity to add words and meaning that was not really there to make it look better for English-speakers?

Itlandm 2004-05-18 21:17

I really don't know, but for the end song A-E's lyrics made perfect sense to me. I know so little Japanese, I could only have decently translated the last line, and then only because I recognized words from other anime ^_^* but if the lyrics were not translated from the Japanese original, then they should go into the business of writing. I could exactly imagine a teenager singing those words!

But it is really strange, no matter how many groups fansub one anime, they will all end up with different lyrics to the songs, wildly different, even though they agree on almost everything else. The Japanese must have a really complex poetry.

jordanlim4 2004-05-19 00:36

how about the romanji?

mah_damey 2004-05-19 01:23

ae is a LOT better than seichis.. i had no idea wtf the seich i thing was sayin

jordanlim4 2004-05-19 08:43

is this an invasion? :twitch:

Ir0nExpress 2004-06-06 20:48

Ummm... The ending song

Is there even an MP3 version of it? I tried recording w/ Windows Sound recorder and it came out really shitty.

Kyuven 2004-06-06 21:19

yes, there is an mp3 version of it
no, we can't tell you where to find it

Yuun 2004-06-07 12:16

well Kyuven explain it all... if u still hunger for it...feel welcome to look for me through ICQ i'll supplied u info of it from there... ^_^

Gmc 2004-06-08 18:47

Can you guys at least give the title of it, then I'll use my own means of finding it ;)

Cheers.

sarcasteak 2004-06-08 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gmc
Can you guys at least give the title of it, then I'll use my own means of finding it ;)

Atsumi Saori - Mousukoshi...Mousukoshi... [4:17]

Gmc 2004-06-09 01:35

Cool, thanks. A quick search and I already got it downloading :)

ZGMF-X10A 2004-06-09 09:07

the ending song and opening song are awsome^^ so addictive >.<

Jehuty 2004-06-10 15:54

holy crap~

T_______T

the ending is so awesome~~

I love the rythm, her voice is awesome, so is her style of singing, and, and, and..... T_______T

;_;

mou sukoshii~~~ mou sukoshi~~~

Itlandm 2004-06-10 18:38

I bring the minidisk player with me to work so I can play it in my office. Mmm ...
Mou sukoshi ... mou sukoshi ...
It's kinda ironic when you think about what that means!

Is there a CD for sale yet with these songs?

ElvenPath 2004-06-10 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itlandm
Is there a CD for sale yet with these songs?

Tsubomi Koneko 2004-06-13 10:26

You could run a search in Anime Jungle too.

They have used singles... :twitch: Although most of them do NOT seem that way. Last time I ordered cheap 'used' singles from them I got singles that looked brand new! (I actually e-mailed them to verify that the singles were indeed used. :heh: )

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/en/index.htm

x3 Good when you don't have tons of money, CDJapan gets expensive if you're buying more than one thing.

Anime Jungle is expensive too... (Shipping costs) but comparing... I bought 11 singles from them and it cost me about what 2-3 would cost me from CDJapan.

-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- 2004-06-13 14:38

The tile is mou shukoshi...for further information pm.

Itlandm 2004-06-13 15:08

Thank you all. I have now ordered my copy of the single, which CDJapan seem to be able to ship here to Norway. I am also telling my friends. ^_^

sarcasteak 2004-06-13 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itlandm
I am also telling my friends. ^_^

Don't do it! This song is evil! It has some sort of subliminal message; I can't stop listening to it! Mousukoshi...mousukoshi...just a little bit more...just listen to it a little bit more... >_<