AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Infinite Stratos (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Infinite Stratos - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100905)

Daniel E. 2011-01-16 14:11

Infinite Stratos - Music discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.)

Feel free to discuss any music related subjects for Infinite Stratos here (OP/ED & OST, etc.). As the usual rule, NO POSTING LINKS TO MP3s OR ASKING FOR THEM. You may buy them at the usual place such as cdjapan and what not, but DO NOT ask for or post links to any music downloads. This includes, but isn't limited to:
  • any RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP archive
  • Torrents
  • The names of other BT sites that list music torrents
  • Direct downloads

LoweGear 2011-01-20 22:07

Ads on IS last night point to the OP single being released on the 26th this month. That's fast :D

Hooves 2011-01-21 03:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 3448100)
Ads on IS last night point to the OP single being released on the 26th this month. That's fast :D

That's defiantly fast o.o well it makes us even more lucky :p

ronelm2000 2011-01-26 03:53

Well it's the time for reviews! Again! For...2011! YAY!

Infinite Stratos OP Single - Straight Jet

1. Straight Jet
You know...anime OP TV Size sometimes give impression that that's all there is that's good to a song, but, man, Straight Jet is awesome. It didn't dissappoint me at all, although with that said, it should be noted that this song would have done better anyway. Still, i'm content with this full dong being good and all. Yumekui Merry's OP and Madoka's OP are better though. XD

2. First Addition
Umm..a ballad? A rock song? A mix of both? A melacholic rock song? A happy sort-of rock-techno song? Please, be straightforward you damn B-Song. XD Joke.
It's pretty average of your B-Side song, but hey, at least your ears won't hurt listening to it.

Serperior 2011-01-28 12:04

I really love what they did with the ED. It's a catchy song, and I'm really looking forward to the release of the ED.

Hooves 2011-01-28 18:42

I love how they just keep adding more girls to the ending, and making it more group-oriented then the very first one :D I wonder if they do something similar to "Beam my Beam" from Omamori Himari, where they have a different version of the ending but with each girl separately.

Terminator98 2011-02-03 12:53

The opening is just... like, I don't know.. "catchy" if I may rephrase it well? The way it's set up plus the song is just perfect.
Kubarayashi did a fine job as always.
As the ending, I don't really like it... you just stare at people running all along... well, of course, there's the Harem "addition" feel, but still, don't really like the ED. The song has nothing wrong with it though, not a masterpiece, but not bad either.

I still have to note a very good OST track that touched me... I often look for those (like that one piano piece or violin/strings song that makes you want to shed tears)... Will be waiting for the grimmer and more emotional parts of the anime later (if there will be those that is).

On a side note... you can already get the full version of Straight Jet (Gendou has it available). It's also up all around on Youtube. I wuv it. :3

Currently making a piano cover of the song... will see how it turns out.

P.S: I was able to find an interesting remake of Straight Jet. Sharing for fun!
Hatsune Mikuism reaches far out to IS!

double edit: Finally... think I can play Straight Jet at about 75% now.

Hooves 2011-02-17 16:21

Just finished listening to Infinite Stratos' ending (full version) and just fell in love with it :D Love how they combined many voices to have an impact during the singing.

Terminator98 2011-02-17 16:23

whoo. You just got me interested *goes to google*

RiderLeangle 2011-02-18 00:01

Anyone have the english lyrics to "SUPER STREAM"?
I got the romaji here
http://ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=420

Seihai 2011-02-18 10:18

The Infinite Future remix rocks.

justsomeguy 2011-02-20 12:16

Wow, everybody got the ED lyrics wrong. The Engrish sounded nothing like what's written in the lyrics.

larethian 2011-02-21 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by justsomeguy (Post 3496436)
Wow, everybody got the ED lyrics wrong. The Engrish sounded nothing like what's written in the lyrics.

what do you mean?

btw, love the remix as well.

Hooves 2011-02-22 17:33

I never expected a remix to go along with the full version, but apparently it was part of the video as well and I have no complaints about it :)

Shiikamayo 2011-03-05 04:56

Gotta' say I'm loving the Infinite Future remix as well, sounds like it would go perfect if there was ever an IS race in the anime. ^_^

Definitely hope that Infinite Stratos would get Character CDs in the future, although I'd imagine that would be stretching my luck unless it proves profitable enough to get a second season as well.

Terminator98~! I'm also loving your piano version of Straight Jet, especially the climax at the 1:00 mark, keep up the good work ^_^.

Midonin 2011-03-07 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiikamayo (Post 3517920)
Definitely hope that Infinite Stratos would get Character CDs in the future, although I'd imagine that would be stretching my luck

Luck? Not at all.
Wallet? Perhaps.

Like so many anime of late, there will be character songs made for the here and now. Packaged with the super special limited edition DVD/Blu-Rays. Doesn't mean they won't surface, though.

justpassingby 2011-03-28 09:24

Spoiler for Tracklists:
Amazon jp
Release date: 2011/04/06
Pricing: ¥ 3,000

First thing that crosses my mind? :D
Spoiler for that headphone, that ribbon color:
But Houki's chin is so ...sharp?

MeisterBabylon 2011-03-29 03:52

...daaamn the 4th wall was broken.

justpassingby 2011-03-30 05:40

Houki Character Song that comes with BD vol 01

MeisterBabylon 2011-03-31 00:08

Wow they really went with the Japanese feel for this one. Wonder what Char and Laura's character songs are gonna be like.

Songwise, Houki's got a lot of character love. [Best Partner] is pretty much her song as well, and so far, only she has a complete solo version of [Super Stream]. I'm happy. :D