AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   sola (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   sola - Episode 12 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49637)

Pellissier 2007-06-22 03:06

sola - Episode 12 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for sola, Episode 12.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

felix 2007-06-22 04:23

I think Matsuri's going to stabs Aono ~ whatever the reason may be.

As for the rest, I'm expecting some "Oh, but you know this and this happened then." moments.
In other words some deus ex plot machinas.

Kenji_Chaos 2007-06-22 04:38

lolz yes i agree
and perhaps 3 deaths at the same time
and also some clips on the past

Pellissier 2007-06-22 05:02

Just a quick reminder for those who might not be aware.
Episode 12 is NOT the last episode of sola (tv airing). There will be an episode 13 next week :)

felix 2007-06-22 05:05

Aren't there going to be some more episodes on the DVDs?!

Pellissier 2007-06-22 05:15

Yes, two more. Details here and here

But for the moment I was referring to the tv airing, since I spotted around some confusion on the matter of being them 12 or 13 episodes, and I thought to clarify :)

Skyfall 2007-06-22 07:53

This ep should be a good one. I think it is possible that this will be the climax of the whole story, and ep13 would be an aftermath of some sorts. I don't expect Matsuri to go on Aono hunt, but who knows. Either way - chewing on my keyboard while waiting for the ep.

Deathkillz 2007-06-22 13:58

i duno what to think anymore...i bet they will throw another curve ball at us ~_~ maybe matsuri isnt trying to kill aono but instead want to try and convince her to run away with yorito...another "far out totally unpredictable and bottomless theory" would be that yorito is the one controlling matsuri...

stonedzombie 2007-06-22 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1006582)
another "far out totally unpredictable and bottomless theory" would be that yorito is the one controlling matsuri...

ooooo......i like that one

octoberasian 2007-06-22 16:52

I just finished watching Ep.12 on NicoNico. If you want the URL for it, just PM me.

The ending... is surprising. It was unexpected, very unexpected. That is all that I will say. I won't say anything more until more people watch it.

Deathkillz 2007-06-22 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by octoberasian (Post 1006800)
I just finished watching Ep.12 on NicoNico. If you want the URL for it, just PM me.

The ending... is surprising. It was unexpected, very unexpected. That is all that I will say. I won't say anything more until more people watch it.

well now that isnt predictable comming from this series...i wonder what kinda twisted hole they will throw at our faces this time :heh:

and i see the raw btw ^.^

Skyfall 2007-06-22 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by octoberasian (Post 1006800)

Considering this is Sola we are talking about, i am not very surprised about that :) Now excuse me while i go rock back and forth in the corner in anticipation.

darkchibi07 2007-06-22 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyfall (Post 1006805)
Considering this is Sola we are talking about, i am not very surprised about that :) Now excuse me while i go rock back and forth in the corner in anticipation.

Here, here!!!

*must avoid spoiler pics.....*

Skyfall 2007-06-22 17:43

Screenshots of the episode are up, courtesy of Random Curiosity. Look at them at your own risk.
Spoiler for link:

z3phyr.mp3 2007-06-22 18:51

wow... though as expected that sola will bring us something unexpected... i can't believe how a talented paper master aono is... if she was one of the cast of read or die she would probably be one of the best if not the best paper master there...
Spoiler for stuff aono made out of paper:

octoberasian 2007-06-22 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyfall (Post 1006837)
Screenshots of the episode are up, courtesy of Random Curiosity. Look at them at your own risk.
Spoiler for link:

Spoiler for Only open if you watched Ep.12:

aeriolewinters 2007-06-22 19:34

Can't Matsuri use that sword Ala Saya?

serenade_beta 2007-06-22 19:43

Spoiler for Episode 12:

Icerack 2007-06-22 19:48

Spoiler:

Owaranai Destiny 2007-06-22 20:04

Spoiler:

The fight looks to be lengthier, and perhaps better than all the others people were complaining about, though. Somehow Aono seems to be more...able in the utilizing of her powers so far. ;)
Spoiler: