AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) White Album (All Episodes, 1-26) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=67978)

SageGaiGar 2009-03-11 08:47

They could've used the regular mail system. Not the fastest but it's more reliable. The lack of communication between Yuki and Touya is pretty telling of their relationship. Lot of other little clues tossed about as well. in a way, they're made for each other. :v

Vexx 2009-03-11 13:06

.... got caught up on the episodes I hadn't seen yet. Dropped again (explanation pretty much the same as before and my post in Random Curiosity). I just don't find myself caring what happens to the characters.

-Sho- 2009-03-11 14:05

Yeah , + they are in Japan , who is one of the most high tech country !Well whatever , its like that .

Sinestra 2009-03-11 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexx (Post 2266259)
.... got caught up on the episodes I hadn't seen yet. Dropped again (explanation pretty much the same as before and my post in Random Curiosity). I just don't find myself caring what happens to the characters.

Im going to stick it out till the end but im in the same boat as you Vexx i just cant care about what happens to any of these characters. I might get around to watching the second half once it airs if im not watching anything else but i dont plan to go out of my way to watch it. But like i said since iv come this far i will finish up the first half.

SageGaiGar 2009-03-11 14:18

The series still interests me. I can see its (many) flaws but I don't feel like dropping it yet. Someone mentioned it's like something dredged up for a Film 300 class to dissect? Yeah, it's hooked me like that.

DragoZERO 2009-03-11 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer545-sama (Post 2265298)
I though up of something. What if Eiji is planning to hurt Touya because he wants to possess Yuki?

I don't think was to "possess" her - its just to support his ego and wallet.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gohan78 (Post 2265503)
I don't think you can put the blame on Yuki if the relationship is not working.
She tried to contact Touya many times but guess what? He was at his dad's home helping out Misaki and he didn't bother to inform Yuki of his temporary change of address. She even agreed to sleep with him a couple of times but he passed on the opportunity.

There was no temporary change of address, he just ended up spending more time there. And when she did call Misaki lied to her and didn't tell Touya that Yuki called. Also, the sex only came up once between the two.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SageGaiGar (Post 2265882)
They could've used the regular mail system. Not the fastest but it's more reliable. The lack of communication between Yuki and Touya is pretty telling of their relationship. Lot of other little clues tossed about as well. in a way, they're made for each other. :v

The regular mail would also have to go through loops to get to Yuki because of her situation. And when she did try and send a letter she ran into some bad luck. But they both could make more of an effort.. except its a little awkward between them too which adds more difficulty to the situation.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SageGaiGar (Post 2266397)
The series still interests me. I can see its (many) flaws but I don't feel like dropping it yet. Someone mentioned it's like something dredged up for a Film 300 class to dissect? Yeah, it's hooked me like that.

That is one of the reason's I'm still enjoying it. Its great to have a show with some depth. Its even better if its a really good show, like Toradora which has depth and is more enjoyable.

prototype_sky 2009-03-14 14:57

Spoiler for Episode 11:

SageGaiGar 2009-03-14 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by prototype_sky (Post 2272529)
Spoiler for Episode 11:

From her expression, I think yes. Need subs to confirm. :uhoh:

serenade_beta 2009-03-14 16:16

Before ANYONE even starts, let me say this again. There-is-no-proof-they-had-sex
So don't make delusions over... stuff.

Spoiler for ep11:

Quote:

Originally Posted by prototype_sky (Post 2272529)
Spoiler for Episode 11:

Never tried?

Pretty much

Raine721 2009-03-14 17:23

I sense something big is gonna happen...Question, does Yayoi still thinks she's a replacement for Yuki? Or does she likes Touya too now or is there any feelings related going on? 0.0

prototype_sky 2009-03-14 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 2272645)
Never tried?

Some car models don't

prototype_sky 2009-03-14 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raine721 (Post 2272740)
I sense something big is gonna happen...Question, does Yayoi still thinks she's a replacement for Yuki? Or does she likes Touya too now or is there any feelings related going on? 0.0

Spoiler for episode 11:

Raine721 2009-03-14 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by prototype_sky (Post 2272776)
Spoiler for episode 11:

lmao wow so many goddesses in his life, why can't he just minimynimo a girl >.>

FlareKnight 2009-03-14 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinestra (Post 2266382)
Im going to stick it out till the end but im in the same boat as you Vexx i just cant care about what happens to any of these characters. I might get around to watching the second half once it airs if im not watching anything else but i dont plan to go out of my way to watch it. But like i said since iv come this far i will finish up the first half.

That's pretty much the position I'm going with. Figure I've come this far watching the thing might as well stick it out to the end of the first half. Some months away from it might make me interested in seeing how the story wraps up. Would be tough since Rina is about the only character I care about here. Well just a couple episodes to go at any rate.

Key Board 2009-03-14 19:46

Nice Yacht

germanturkey 2009-03-15 00:37

oh my freaking god. this has to be the most painful show i've watched in ages. touya is probably the worst protagonist i've seen in YEARS.

i WANT a nice boat ending. it'll be the only thing fitting enough for this. mind you, i'm 2 or 3 eps behind but still. what the hell.

slayer545-sama 2009-03-15 01:06

WTH was that?

Touya still with Shinozuka and breaking in front of her due to his piled up problems as well as the pressure upon his mentality. My question is does the symbol of Shinozuka licking Touya's tears means she cares about him? Or is it that she accepts his sadness and wishes to share it?:confused:

What about Mana and Haruka? Why would Mana want Haruka admit to her that Touya is her boyfriend?:confused: Mana likes Touya anyways.

Rina....euh???? People are sick of her making them do repetitions when she needs practice?:confused: She is bossy but wants to be the best!

Touya is in a depression and I am disgusted about Touya and him having intercourse with Shinozuka. I am no fool. Being in her car all night they certainly did not french kiss and go to sleep like that. In that place where they are no shyness is required.

SonOfHeaven 2009-03-15 01:20

I suppose Yayoi doing what she did could mean she does want to share his sadness. I mean, you don't usually lick someone's tears and then kiss them.:eyebrow:

Her goal in the beginning was to replace Yuki in Touya's life.

prototype_sky 2009-03-15 06:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer545-sama (Post 2273330)
I am no fool. Being in her car all night they certainly did not french kiss and go to sleep like that. In that place where they are no shyness is required.

Making out yes, fondling maybe, but going all the way there still is no solid proof.

1) He was fully clothed when he woke up
2) His first attempt with Yuki there was that little ritual of bathing before they start.

serenade_beta 2009-03-15 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by prototype_sky (Post 2272761)
Some car models don't

Ah... I see. memo memo...

Quote:

Originally Posted by germanturkey (Post 2273291)
oh my freaking god. this has to be the most painful show i've watched in ages. touya is probably the worst protagonist i've seen in YEARS.

But that's what is good. WA wouldn't be interesting if he was some Mr. Perfect only found in anime. We need all kinds of protagonists, not just perfect people. Pathetic ones like Touya definitely is needed once in a while.