AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Kill La Kill (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Kill La Kill - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124241)

monir 2014-01-23 01:00

Kill La Kill - Episode 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Kill La Kill, Episode 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

immblueversion 2014-01-23 10:33

According to Crunchyroll, they won't have the subs up until midnight tonight. That's...new?

Death Usagi 2014-01-23 11:06

I am fine with watching RAW.

LKK 2014-01-23 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by immblueversion (Post 4986397)
According to Crunchyroll, they won't have the subs up until midnight tonight. That's...new?

According to a note on CR's episode page, there were production delays.
Quote:

Due to production delays, episode 15 will be delayed till later in the day. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Can't really say if the production delays were on CR's end or the video source's end. But this seems like a one-time situation rather than an all-out schedule change.

immblueversion 2014-01-23 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKK (Post 4986434)
According to a note on CR's episode page, there were production delays.

Can't really say if the production delays were on CR's end or the video source's end. But this seems like a one-time situation rather than an all-out schedule change.

Just like episode 12, I'd wager. I too am fine with raws, but seeing how this is supposed to be a major turning point in the story (again, just like episode 12), I can't honestly say I won't be eager to know exactly what will go down.

v1cious 2014-01-23 12:41

Well now we know where the budget went. That was the best animated episode so far.

Knightrunner 2014-01-23 12:56

I'm all for raws too.

Death Usagi 2014-01-23 14:28

Good episode.

Satsuki asks where Osaka obtained power to fight against Goku Uniforms.

My guess? Kiryuuin group themselves.

MisaoFan 2014-01-23 15:17

Spoiler for Episode 15:

Breimoon 2014-01-23 16:26

does someone know what the website says about the next episode?

immblueversion 2014-01-23 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breimoon (Post 4986646)
does someone know what the website says about the next episode?

Which website says what about which "next" episode (this week's or next week's)?

Breimoon 2014-01-23 16:55

on the italian version of the preview it says to look "kill la kill" for more details about next week episode since " there 's no time"

Kanon 2014-01-23 16:57

Ryuko didn't get a new uniform. I feel cheated. I thought the whole reason they didn't want to air the new OP was because it spoiled Senkentsu's new form. Turns out it was probably just about the 4 kings, whose new uniforms were pretty cool by the way.

Nudist Beach was a huge disappointment. Their entrance was really promising, but then they just got wrecked in less than five minutes. I expected a much more impressive battle and less one-sided battle. At least their mechs were hilarious.

Satsuki vs Ryuko round 3 was awesome. Best fight in the series so far. This totally made up for the rest of the episode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Usagi (Post 4986568)
Good episode.

Satsuki asks where Osaka obtained power to fight against Goku Uniforms.

My guess? Kiryuuin group themselves.

There's nothing to guess, it was Nudist Beach.

Tokkan 2014-01-23 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by immblueversion (Post 4986648)
Which website says what about which "next" episode (this week's or next week's)?

In the next episode preview, Senketsu says to look for the web version of the preview since there's no time to explain everything.

neshru 2014-01-23 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1cious (Post 4986491)
Well now we know where the budget went. That was the best animated episode so far.

I have to disagree with that, there was still tons of stuff animated in the usual cheap/limited KlK style and not that many cuts that looked actually impressive.
I mean, it was still fine, but I don't think anyone that hasn't seen the episode yet should get hyped about the animation.

DorkingtonPugsly 2014-01-23 22:40

Wow absolutely stunning episode! Got chills (haven't had that happen in a while so I welcomed it! :>)
The music, voice acting to the fight scenes were really amazing, I'm glad I prerorderd the blurays ahead of time, you know just in case ;)
And yeah Nudist Beach mechs were hilarious haha!
Mako's stare down was intense!

Death Usagi 2014-01-23 22:46

I thought Nudist Beach would put up a better fight and actually have better equipments, but it ended in disappointment :(

At least it was funny XP

SilverSyko 2014-01-24 02:07

Not much to say about the giant enemy crab, mostly just a guy for Sanageyama to test out his new Goku Uniform on. Speaking of which those new Goku uniforms are awesome aside from Inumuta's, making it all blank polygons just seems kinda lazy. :heh:

Surprised Ryuko managed to transform without the glove, I was expecting Nudist Beach to create an opening for her to get it back or something. At least it made for another awesome fight with Satsuki ending in a stalemate.~

They're treating this episode as more of a halfway point than the 12th one. I guess there's going to be some sort of big twist/revelation in the plot next week, so looking forward to that.~

BoyTitan 2014-01-24 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by neshru (Post 4986872)
I have to disagree with that, there was still tons of stuff animated in the usual cheap/limited KlK style and not that many cuts that looked actually impressive.
I mean, it was still fine, but I don't think anyone that hasn't seen the episode yet should get hyped about the animation.

This series isn't bad but its not great. Every thing about it is just missing that bang, this fight scene should have been epic idk maybe I just expected more since I am holding it to the same standards as Gundam build fighters episode 15 which bought tears to my eyes. Also the animators should have just made this a 1 vs 1 fight they would have had less work to do and been able to make the fight more epic and fluid.

Seitsuki 2014-01-24 02:58

Nonon x Satsuki moment! Squeeeeeeeee!!!