AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Another (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Another - Character Discussion - Akazawa Izumi (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=110693)

sa547 2012-02-29 23:05

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Akazawa Izumi related.
http://i44.tinypic.com/izlzy1.jpg
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Another fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Azuma Denton 2012-02-29 23:27

The head of counter-measure.
The cool type girl.
Has secret crush? on main chara.

I really want her to be the "extra" person of the class...
Will be ironic...

Dr. Casey 2012-02-29 23:30

The Mitsuro Kirijo of the '90s. Good character, I enjoyed the way she aggressively demanded that Sakakibara analyze her on their way to the beach.

monir 2012-02-29 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Casey (Post 4032960)
The Mitsuro Kirijo of the '90s. Good character, I enjoyed the way she aggressively demanded that Sakakibara analyze her on their way to the beach.

Also, the way she negotiated to seat with Koichi-the-sex in the same car was equally masterclass. :D

TinyRedLeaf 2012-03-01 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Casey (Post 4032960)

She may have the poise and determination of a budding Kirijo, but I'd say Izumi is more like Yukari Takeba in this case, especially when you think of Teshigawara as Another's Junpei. :p

NoemiChan 2012-03-01 03:15

She's one of the most mysterious girl I've ever see. Her cold, sometimes emotionless stare is a killer. Love it!

Yvese 2012-03-01 14:33

Only chick anime chick I've seen that makes pigtails hot.

TinyRedLeaf 2012-03-02 02:11

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...otherIzumi.jpg

Just in case people are wondering how Izumi looked in the manga.

Many would probably prefer her smouldering-hot design in the manga,
no doubt. I'm undecided. I think both versions look great.

Marina2 2012-03-02 02:47

^
ู^
Well, I like how anime changed her into completly new person. I heard that (anime)Izumi is also different from herself in novel too.

Because of that, even for novel&manga readers, Izumi's character in anime becomes unpredicable and makes her character really interesting.

ThereminVox 2012-03-02 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf (Post 4033126)
She may have the poise and determination of a budding Kirijo, but I'd say Izumi is more like Yukari Takeba in this case, especially when you think of Teshigawara as Another's Junpei. :p

Either way, keep the evokers away from them. This is the wrong kind of show to be holding one of those to your head.

Unknown Soldier 2012-03-02 22:57

So tsun-tsun <3

Miraluka 2012-03-03 01:35

I feel that she will be ones of those who dies at the most unexpected moment.

Kanon 2012-03-03 07:54

She looks almost exactly like Rise from Persona 4 in the manga.

bimbim 2012-03-03 11:38

For me, She's hotter in the manga <3

Dengar 2012-03-04 19:06

She is hot.

And that's all there is to say about the matter.

sa547 2012-03-06 03:17

Preview for Episode 10: give Izumi a hug.

DragoZERO 2012-03-06 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4036257)

If she dies, I will cry. She is so awesome. She's smart, she's pretty and she's got a little tsun too.

Azuma Denton 2012-03-06 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilfriback (Post 4036257)

I prefer her to be the extra person of the class...

DragoZERO 2012-03-06 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azuma Denton (Post 4041282)
I prefer her to be the extra person of the class...

Actually, that's my hypothesis.

andyjay729 2012-03-07 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragoZERO (Post 4041074)
If she dies, I will cry. She is so awesome. She's smart, she's pretty and she's got a little tsun too.

Unfortunately I think a lot of death flags are flying over her now.