AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Higurashi (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Higurashi Kai Episode 3 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=51294)

kj1980 2007-07-18 08:25

Higurashi Kai Episode 3 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai, Episode 3.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

ADDITIONAL RULES FOR Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai

MarthX 2007-07-18 09:08

Quote:

Welcome to the discussion thread for Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai, Episode 2.
Forgot to change the number.

kj1980 2007-07-18 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarthX (Post 1048093)
Forgot to change the number.

Thanks. This is what happens when you're busy getting packed for Otakon... orz

Mystearika 2007-07-18 14:02

uhh i am so looking forward to this this ep:D the prewiew looks good

Rasuberi 2007-07-19 15:16

Up on Nico, just started watching it. Aaah, as exciting as usual. Sucks that I'm supposed to be doing homework for my mom... she'll just have to wait :3

Spoiler for What happened this time:

LuckyCat 2007-07-19 15:43

Just finished it. 
Spoiler:
Great episode. I love the way Keiichi bribed the pitcher with the Angel Morte tickets. He had some sort of sweets fetish, I guess? Also, Rika falling down a Satoko trap was priceless.

Klashikari 2007-07-19 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiosai (Post 1050360)
Great episode. I love the way Keiichi bribed the pitcher with the Angel Morte tickets. He had some sort of sweets fetish, I guess? Also, Rika falling down a Satoko trap was priceless.

Yep, Kameda-kun with his dark sexual fetish :heh:
it was from tatarigoroshi, and the way how keiichi said on this episode was priceless, much like the manga, though i felt it was a bit short T-T (legendary K mention :heh:)

Spoiler for summary of ep3:

another good episode. i really liked that DEEN really cautiously turn the events slightly from hyper to gloomy.
it is still rather vibrant and fun, but you can tell that impending doom is approaching, like a sinister clock.

Kazuki_Kun 2007-07-19 17:12

Raw

The raw is out on torrent now! ^^

aroduc 2007-07-19 19:02

Cappery for the capless
http://blog.seiha.org/?p=198

Auauau~

Deen really is doing a much better job this go around with an actual budget.

Klashikari 2007-07-19 20:31

Aye aye ! my turn ^^

Episode 3 : Summary + Screencaps

too much fun (geh, it forced me to do 153 screencaps :heh:). I hope my brain will still be functionning for the analysis XD

*looks at the clock, 3:31AM* guh... going to bed ~~

kj1980 2007-07-19 22:20

The sakuga quality of this episode was superb!

Spoiler:

Rias 2007-07-19 22:24

Great epsiode...after ep3 it became harder to see where this arc is going to bring us. Initially it started to follow Tatarigoroshi-hen's footsteps, then with the twist that Satoko cosulting the club members. At that point I thought it would've been interesting if it went along that route, but Rika dismissed that as usual.

Spoiler:

It's also good that they are picked back up some of the great scenes they have left out in season 1, this time with Kameda and some Soul Brother references. Hopefully they will have an epsiode to do the dessert festival so that we can see the "Club memebers vs. Otaku" scene.

Deathkillz 2007-07-20 04:53

Spoiler:

Chewy 2007-07-20 09:32

WOW, that was good. The perfect blend between plot development and everyday filler fun. Rika is too damn cool in this episode...

I noticed Satoko is using watakushi/atakushi this season, and in season 1 she used watashi.. is there a particular reason for this ?

Klashikari 2007-07-20 09:51

Humm, no she also used Watakushi in the season 1, and also in the other media.
IIRC, Satoko is a bit clumsy with the grammar, and also use wrong particle such like "wa" really often.

nothing really special though.

Alpha123 2007-07-21 04:08

Don't blink or you might miss the awesomeness!

Spoiler:

I'm really liking this anime original arc, before Kai even started I though that it was just gonna be some stupid pointless arc to fill space until Deen got to Minagoroshi and Matsuribayashi-hen. I'm am very relieved that I've got proven wrong. Like some of you have said, Deen looks like there trying patch up some of the mistakes that they made last season.

I'm so glad that I didn't spoil myself after last season ended, It's making this season so much more enjoyable for me. I really can't wait tell I get some more answers!\

Edit- Guess it is a little hard to see. I replaced the picture with the one on 4chan, you should be able to see it better.

Pakxenon 2007-07-21 04:16

You mean there won't be any "uguu~"'s here now, eh?

Anyways, good episode, but I didn't like the constant switching from fun to impending doom. It felt saturated, slow, and sort of annoying. Though Rika is cute, her ups and downs were the down of this episode.

Garet Linegod 2007-07-21 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakxenon (Post 1052865)
Anyways, good episode, but I didn't like the constant switching from fun to impending doom. It felt saturated, slow, and sort of annoying.

But I thought that was one of the elements which made the setting of the Higurashi world so unique - that everything could take such a hairpin turn in a matter of seconds. ;)

Wow, this chapter is exceeding my expectation by presenting another great episode.

Spoiler for Episode 3:

Chewy 2007-07-21 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha123 (Post 1052855)
Don't blink or you might miss the awesomeness!

Spoiler:

Wow, I would have NEVER noticed that. In fact, it took me a while to even understand what you were talking about....

Davidj 2007-07-21 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewy (Post 1053241)
Wow, I would have NEVER noticed that. In fact, it took me a while to even understand what you were talking about....

I can't see anything.