AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Naruto Gamecube Game for US or UK? (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=13143)

Uchiha_genesis 2004-05-06 10:32

Naruto Gamecube Game for US or UK?

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the Naruto game for GC has been confirmed to hit shelves in the US or even the UK?

microlith 2004-05-07 00:40

It won't see the light of day outside Japan until the show's been licensed and on TV for a while.

Then maybe it'll be released.

Samurai_Yojimbo 2004-05-20 23:36

The first one is no good for gamecube tho i hav the import of the 2nd u shud jus import m8 becoz its mega playable in japanese esp if you know the anime.

kagetsu 2004-05-21 10:48

I heard something about them looking into bringing it here soon, forgot where the link was but it was a interesting tidbit to read. It wasn't confirmed nor denied just saying how they would like to bring it over here soon.

Shii 2004-05-21 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai_Yojimbo
The first one is no good for gamecube tho i hav the import of the 2nd u shud jus import m8 becoz its mega playable in japanese esp if you know the anime.

I don't know if anyone's ever told you this before, but I would recommend you take a remedial English class

mah_damey 2004-05-22 18:28

... theres nothing wrong with the way he types.. its juss that not everyone wants to type everythin out all the time.
n i seriously doubt naruto will ever be introduced to us or uk as a game.

Valkyrie 2004-05-22 19:36

Let 'em talk like that if they want to. If they don't think it's worthwhile write in a manner that's at least vaguely legible, then you can be sure that whatever they had to say isn't worth deciphering.

Besides, I've found that those writing 'styles' speak volumes about their inteligence.

Kishi Yamichi 2004-05-24 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyrie
Let 'em talk like that if they want to. If they don't think it's worthwhile write in a manner that's at least vaguely legible, then you can be sure that whatever they had to say isn't worth deciphering.

Besides, I've found that those writing 'styles' speak volumes about their inteligence.

I hate to tell you this, although it may be true in your experience, but not all smart people type well. Just because you are eloquent or have a large vocabulary, doesnt make you smart. I have have seen many people abbreviate things, keep letters off words and still get their point across. If it is truely illegible, that is one thing but, If j00 stil no wut I meen, then why must you criticize the way people type? MY experience has been that when people go around and correct your grammar in life, they are simply trying to prove how much better they are than you. Im not better than you, nor am I a lesser person. I am your equal. Treat people that way. Besides, was this even relavant? Also, more and more kids are growing up on this internet, using the lingo, and learning less english skills. Im not getting graded here, so why should I feel the need to correct small erorrs :P that occur? /rant

Imazul 2004-05-24 16:50

Theres a difference between small error and not being able to read :heh:

Melazoma 2004-05-24 16:53

You can be sure that those Naruto games will flood like the Dragon Ball games are right now when Naruto gets licensed. Then again--the world will end when the license happens, ahhh.... so conflicted no^^ ?