AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Little Busters (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Little Busters - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118269)

Kairin 2013-03-09 01:07

Little Busters - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Little Busters, Episode 22.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Haiprbim 2013-03-09 05:42

We have a Crunchyroll preview here:
Expect to see much drama, but I hope that the Arc will end in this episode fully.
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Zankoku12 2013-03-09 10:31

lol they really troll about the secret of the world this time around with Riki unable to contact Haruka and Mio then another flashbacks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by P3tr (Post 4583989)
Expect to see much drama, but I hope that the Arc will end in this episode fully.

Unfortunately,this arc will continue in the next episode.

Haiprbim 2013-03-09 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zankoku12 (Post 4584190)
Unfortunately,this arc will continue in the next episode.

Darn it.
Well, that would leave the last 3 episodes wide open for one last Arc or a Free Storyline.
If it will be an Arc, I really hope it will be about Riki & Rin finding the cat-letters' sender and show them being close to each other, in more than just "Little Busters members are all friends" way.

Lexxus 2013-03-10 00:02

So Kurugaya won't have her own arc? Seems she won't have any since the last arc will be for Rin

trinitem 2013-03-10 00:40

The "secrets" of the world are still sketch as heck. Kyousuke unsurprisingly knows something in those regards.

Masato's voice seemed a bit "different" around the clubroom meeting 10:30~ mins in.

But yeah, no Kurugaya arc?

Team Rocket Elite 2013-03-10 00:50

They already said that every character route will be done eventually.

Snuffle 2013-03-10 02:04

Isn't it confirmed that there will be a second season?? There's a bare minimum of 16 episodes left (including the 4 left for this season). Considering the pacing now, the next season is most likely going to be another 24-26 eps. Doing next season in 12 episodes will be an extremely tight fit, it's possible, but I don't welcome it. :uhoh: (that's not including the bonus character routes, since it's not yet known if they're doing it)

Benigmatica 2013-03-10 02:40

So wait, it's not the end of Kud-chan's are, huh?

I understand that Kud-chan has to return to Tevua (or Tebwa) to see her mother, but there's a possibility that she won't be coming back!

Haiprbim 2013-03-10 02:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite (Post 4584939)
They already said that every character route will be done eventually.

That means we would need a Second Season for Kurugaya Arc.
Although I haven't read the Novel and I do not know anything that will yet happen in this season, I'm pretty sure the last 3 episodes will focus on Rin and maybe Riki as well.

ronelm2000 2013-03-10 04:49

Kurugaya Arc isn't for Season 1. I'm sure of it.

Anyway, back to Kud's Arc. I guess... there's a few Plot Points here and there. Some special anime-only antics too, courtesy of Kyousuke.

novalysis 2013-03-10 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronelm2000 (Post 4585114)
Kurugaya Arc isn't for Season 1. I'm sure of it.

Anyway, back to Kud's Arc. I guess... there's a few Plot Points here and there. Some special anime-only antics too, courtesy of Kyousuke.

Yes. Kyousuke's conversation with Kud was very, very interesting.

broken270 2013-03-10 11:45

Looking at the preview, it does not look like Kud is going to come back in one piece, if at all with the shackles and all. Here is to hoping that Riki can somehow get a ticket for himself to save her before it is too late.

orpheus2 2013-03-10 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by broken270 (Post 4585490)
Looking at the preview, it does not look like Kud is going to come back in one piece, if at all with the shackles and all. Here is to hoping that Riki can somehow get a ticket for himself to save her before it is too late.

Are we even sure she's coming back alive at all. Looking at Riki's "visions", she looked like she died or committed suicide...

Kanon 2013-03-10 12:57

http://s12.postimage.org/3m3srgod9/U...B5_D73_CC1.jpg

Cute design and voiced by Kana Hanazawa. That girl is definitely going to be important.

Kud and Kyousuke's conversation was indeed VERY interesting. He said she would experience the same thing and the same time, meaning they're stuck in a time loop? I have no idea how this is connected to Haruka and Mio mysteriously disappearing in the second half though...

Triple_R 2013-03-10 13:47

Wonderfully intense and tightly written episode. Lots of marvelous character drama and great character moments here. Loved how everybody pulled together for Kud. Loved all the poignant one-on-one conversations involving Kud and Riki, Kud and Kyousuke, and Kud and Kanata.

But man... that preview. Wow. :heh:

I can see why VN-players were hyping this route!

Haak 2013-03-10 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4585605)
http://s12.postimage.org/3m3srgod9/U...B5_D73_CC1.jpg

Cute design and voiced by Kana Hanazawa. That girl is definitely going to be important.

When I saw her, I immediately decided to ship her with Riki. :heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_R (Post 4585663)
But man... that preview. Wow. :heh:

Looks like we're going get more child abuses next episode.

Triple_R 2013-03-10 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4585605)

So KamiNomi's Shiori transfered to the high school in Little Busters. Nice!

I'm sure her and Mio will have wonderful conversations over books. ;)

Zankoku12 2013-03-10 14:23

lol......Well,her name is Suginami btw and it's not like this is the first time she appeared....

Irustua 2013-03-10 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zankoku12 (Post 4585697)
lol......Well,her name is Suginami btw and it's not like this is the first time she appeared....

She appeard in chapter... 2 I think? or was it the first one, anyway she was with those mean girls... but looking apologetic